I'm a girl. Ask me anything

I'm a girl. Ask me anything

Attached: IMG_20191112_020008.jpg (1920x2560, 554K)

Are you my wife?

I'm a cabbage. I can't ask questions.

What do you have against men?

show your cunt

What country are you in?

you dont have nipples

may i nut cream on ur breasts?

U like dp / ever done dp ?

Do you have a boyfriend/husband?

it's not December yet, terrible shop

On a scale from 0-300 what do you weigh?

What usually persuades you to hookup with a guy

How did you become a girl?

Add my kik uncutdaddy14

Post penis

Nothing
No
Uk

Are you happy with your life?

Is that Dec 12 2019 or 12 November 2019?

Claire?

Show face

What are your ambitions?

>No
Well atleast we know this is a waste of time now lata biitch

you technically didnt show tits

So what are you looking for posting here?

no, wanna try tho

Wanna see me suck my own cock?

Why are you fat

attention lmao

> you technically didnt show tits
> then saying anything other than tits or gtfo
> fucking fail

are you paying my attention well or am i wasting my time?

Why the fuck I can't attract girls ? (they all see me as a friend)

Would you think it's hot if a guy masturbates 3-5 times a day, finishes in his boxers and walks around smelling like fresh cum? Ofc, daily shower ... I'm jw

Why are women so arrogant and self-important that they genuinely believe that anyone is interested in them simply because they are a female? You're shallow. You're uninteresting. You've reduced yourself to a sexual organ like countless other narrow-minded women. It's quite pathetic.

Attached: 1573457220023m.jpg (360x640, 38K)

Will you show feet?

day/month/year

Pretty please show feet and face

Sharpie in pooper

And then you or one of the pitiful beta-male orbiters deflect with a meaningless meme you thought was clever enough to download one day after someone else made you feel self-conscious about your and your sex's value to society. And this thread will be flooded by those very 110lb orbiters who waste their days masturbating to mentally ill boys in dresses and animate animals. What do you have to gain? Why is this what you choose to do with your time and life? You will age. They will abandon you. You will become just another withering husk as your breasts wilt with age. Build something out of yourself. Stop browsing Sup Forums.

Why do you want our attention?
also
Can we get a picture with nipples?

So what brings you here friendo. I choose to do this for the same reason I enjoy people watching. Is it productive meh. It is interesting! And I would rather be an interested degenerate than a bored tool

This bitch isn't responding to anything. Too bad

Why are your tits so fucking ugly

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Attached: 1554480303510.jpg (480x515, 162K)

>discord_.gg/BuBVUUH

Join anons

Attached: 845BA093-6B0A-462D-9484-B561D4882F2C.gif (175x198, 12K)

How’s your day?

Dead thread

Attached: 1567475645767.jpg (640x665, 152K)

Oh what do you find interesting? The repetitive requests? You know what they will say, yet that is why you're here? One finds interest in something they already anticipate? How dull! Do you not find this monotonous? There is not a post within this thread with a shred of forethought. These are not people with whom anyone should seek company with. They are but slaves to their own addictions, struggling to reach that deluge of dopamine their brains release after a little stimulation of their sexual organs. That is all they are. They are not interesting by any definition. If you believe they are, why then it seems my presumptions of you are accurate. You've become one of them. I suggest that you leave. Read a book. Find a hobby. Anything but this.

bump

Tits or gtf- wait a fuck... its like you know how this works or sumn

Tits or ...
Oh ...
What's your suggestions to being successful on dating apps?

Good job, faggot. Now she's gone.

How low is your self esteem to need to post here ?

Do you poop?

Anyone here notice the date is wrong?

do you have rape fantasies?

Have you ever been molested when you were a child?

Roasties BTFO eternally

Do you want to help me get into a KIK group room ? need to invite a female to get in, 50/50 male/female. No commitment to me, just need help getting in.

Go out with me this weekend?

Why are you on here?

How much cash a month to have a 50yo sugar daddy?

what penis size are u?

>Uk
That's not a country. That's the remains of a failed empire.

Tits, time stamp. Good, you dont have to gtfo but you do have to stfu.

Kik me incogneato440 I'm bored and want a new pen pal

Which one of these girls do you think is better at sucking dick? You chicks can tell this about each other yes?

Attached: 1483661070431.jpg (612x612, 92K)

What the fuck do you expect people to ask? will you add me on Kik? I mean really you are acting like you're some rare dying race or some celebrity, you're just a woman and i guarantee you're not that hot because you would have shown your face or the rest of your body so my question is what the FUCK makes you think you are special?

What was the situation the first time something went up your butt?