Any chubby/overweight/obese/BBW girls who know how to use PGP and need to feel better about themselves?

Any chubby/overweight/obese/BBW girls who know how to use PGP and need to feel better about themselves?
My PGP key is pastebin dot com slash dU8ZeE5f
I'll be your best friend.

Otherwise, BBW/chubby/sexy big girls thread I guess.

Attached: download.jpg (753x540, 39K)

Attached: 28febfa184e50ba687eccc5fa5eb8d97--sexy-curves-princesses.jpg (413x692, 38K)

Seems legit.

Figured PGP is probably the best way to communicate in plain sight and still manage to keep it secure.
It's a long shot that any sexy BBW girls will know how to use PGP, but if they do then I want to be the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Hnng.
The big ass and wide hips are always the best part.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Attached: received_251738445516792_1.webm (368x656, 1.32M)

Here's my key:
pastebin BvytUfH7

And here's my Snapchat:
pastebin BbubVDHE

Nigga it's NNN right now.

Added and you're ridiculously beautiful.
I hope to see more of your stories.

post your public key here?

Jesus Christ it keeps thinking I'm trying to post spam for some reason so I can't explain.
But my original PGP key is in the OP.

I think it just doesn't like the word "pastebin"

So all you have to do is post your public key and encrypt a message with my public key, then post both.

Attached: 4.jpg (849x1256, 232K)

Attached: 587522222.jpg (1328x2000, 358K)

Had any luck yet?

I miss this girl.

Attached: Ci4nZ.jpg (787x1200, 282K)

Who's that?

Attached: 2.jpg (1201x932, 257K)

Kerry Marie.

Attached: 211821.jpg (1226x928, 239K)

on the other hand, if there are any fatties who want to be degraded and shamed into losing weight (probably via eating disorders but who knows) say hi

Damn, you're not kidding.
I definitely prefer the bigger version.

Some don't have to. 600 pounds isn't healthy at all, but having a little extra as long as they're not gaining any more is usually fine.

nobody said they had to, user.

Sorry how does this pgp bullshit work?
Thought it was just an encryption, what app do u use to actually send the massages?

Attached: 1573401746822m.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Attached: 20191111_090627.jpg (1779x2509, 1.96M)

It's just encryption, plus you can verify who's on the other end. Someone can't sign a message as someone else.
The encrypted message can be sent here. This can be used to exchange phone numbers, Snapchat usernames, KIK, or anything else that you want one specific user to have but not the rest of Sup Forums.

On Android you can use OpenKeychain to make, manage, and encrypt.

But where's the big sexy stretchmark tummy?

I fucking LOVE BBW asses.
Any more?

what the fuck are you planning to do that requires that level of encrypted communication?

If an user posts their key then you can send an encrypted message to that user without revealing it to everyone else.
Some people don't want their phone number or KIK posted public on Sup Forums, so PGP encryption is a means to communicate in the open but still securely.

So if a BBW cutie wants me and only me to have her Snapchat then that's possible with PGP.

jesus fucking christ the autism here is overwhelming

PGP is great, but such a fucking hassle. Are you dropping state secrets? sure, its perfect. Are you dealing with vital business information over networks with no central trust authority? yeah go wild.

but 'send your snap to me but nobody else'? jesus fuck user, do you buy a fucking tank when you know there's gonna be a little bit of snow on the drive to work?

learn to use a fucking throwaway. it has a stupidly low barrier to entry and you nobody is forced to learn autism grade cryptobullshit just to send lewds.

I have to agree with OP though.
If a girl knows how to use PGP then she's more than worth the praise she's going to get for being a BBW.

More please?

Bump