They actually did it. They made THE TERMINATOR a FUCKING CuUUUUCkKk!

They actually did it. They made THE TERMINATOR a FUCKING CuUUUUCkKk!

To sum up the film (no exaggeration, this ACTUALLY happened):
- John Connor is now a Mexican woman.
- Kyle Reese is a trans robot.
- Sarah Connor is old.
- The Terminator is a FUCKING CUKC who isn't fucking his wife and is raising ANOTHER man's CHILD.
- AND THEY literally CROSS THE BORDER AND GET DETAINED AS ILLEGAL MEXICANS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT's SO HEAVY-HANDED
- Sarah Connor complains in the most heavy-handed way possible that no WOMAN can be a resistance fighter and that terminator's ONLY target a woman's WOMB.

How creatively bankcrupt has the SJ(ew)Double U's become just to appeal to other people like Mexicunts, Trans people, and women?! FUCK Hollywod!

Attached: dark fart.jpg (800x535, 49K)

I mean, it's 2019 Hollywood. What do you expect? Moral outrage and hyper-liberalism is the new hot list.

ITT: angry children

Get laid.

Attached: yoshi-syndrome.jpg (1280x960, 162K)

Movie should have just been the first 5 minutes.
Fin.
No more sequels.

Terminator movies stopped being good after the 2nd one, why did you bother buying a ticket?

Honestly? I'm not surprised. I can't pretend I care.

I mean, from an outside perspective, this small example just shows how fucked the West is.

I know there's not much my "outrage" can do, so I just focus on other stuff. Live my short life the best I can.

Attached: 512.png (600x600, 387K)

Don't worry, it will crash and burn like any other woke media.

Meanwhile, Joker takes the fucking pot for most grossing comic book movie of all time cause it dared to tell a bit of truth about society.

At least most people aren't on board with this lunacy.

>spending money to watch a movie
>spending money to watch a new movie
>Spending money to a new movie in the theater
>getting triggered even though you knew what to expect
>olgoj g hone to reeeeeeeee on Sup Forums often being triggered by a new film which you just spend money to watch in a theater
Bet you most of the others there enjoyed it though
>cry moar

Found the incel

As a mexican (that lives un Mexico), I fucking hated it too. They took the most "macho" films ever and turned them into a SJW pander bullshit.
Too good, no one's talking about this fucking shit. Fucking nu Ghostbusters all over again.

Well I'm glad I read this before I wasted my money on going to the theater tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up OP. Fucking hollywood jew cucks are ruining cinema.

Bunch of incels watching the same movie over and over doesn't count.
Most of the people who went to see it probably went for the violence and action and nothing else.
Kek

Not gonna lie the show is actually good

Attached: edcc0789cf96719245bade31c1073318.jpg (236x353, 17K)

What's the problem with Sarah Connor being old?

Also, what's wrong with appealing to women, literally half the population?

Attached: yoshi_syndrome.jpg (720x960, 193K)

So like why do the robots need terminators when they can just use postmodernism to get white males to an hero and or not repoduce?

>(this ACTUALLY happened)
>- John Connor is now a Mexican woman.
Didn't take you long to lie. John Connor is not a Mexican woman, he's a corpse in the ground. The Mexican woman is someone else entirely.

Turn 12. It's an emergency.

Holy shit
The propaganda out of Hollywood is getting worse

I'm glad I haven't given them any of my money over 3 years now
This guy breaks down why it's propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=PJIZSYcgi90

Nice dubs, however it's just funny. Both her and Arnold wouldnt be in the movie if it was good. It was one of those if Arnold is in it people will come see deals.

Don't you get it man? It's an affront to my fragile white masculinity. How the fuck am I supposed to cope with life when theirs a terminator with a woman and minorities in the lead?

They're sensitive I guess?
I'm on the right and while i think it's stupid what Hollywood does I think these little shits crying online about it are worse

I think he meant in the story. I guess he assumed you were over 8 years old.

>Joker takes the fucking pot for most grossing comic book movie of all time cause it dared to tell a bit of truth about society.

Joker was still a lefty propaganda film
Just not as much

There was literally a scene where someone says "the University wouldn't hire me because I'm Jewish"
That's never fucking happened
Thomas Wayne was meant to be a metaphor for Donald Trump to try to make Trump look bad
youtube.com/watch?v=PJIZSYcgi90

You sound like one of those types that wears a vagina on your head.

>what's wrong with appealing to women

Terminator was about violence, coolness, about Schwarzenegger ridding a Harley Davidson with Guns & Roses music.

How 'bout we take Steel Magnolias and make It a Bro film? How would women feel then?

Guaranteed OP has never had sex with a woman.

Attached: altl3ejy7nygqne5mel6.png (800x450, 245K)

He could have worded it far better. As it is now he just makes it sound like John wasn't outright replaced but is just a tranny. Faggot.

Does that mean if we kill trump then barron will become a masked vigilante?

>Thinks all condoms are extra small.kek
Why are you taking pictures of your belongings to show here?

Oh did I strike a nerve sissy boy? I wonder what type of person spends his days seething on Sup Forums about a long dying franchise because womyn and spics are in it. That's pretty pathetic. (^;

Yeah, that's what they did, and I guess it shouldn't come as a shock. They'd pushed the Terminator franchise with Arnold as far as they could go, but the greedy movie execs wanted to squeeze every last dollar out of any audience that was still left. And that was the women / trans / mexican / sjw crowd. The producers didn't care if the script was hamfisted or not. Just wring that rag for every last drop of water, and then throw it away.

>"Perfect fit for penises under 15 inches"

Genuine question, did you actually look at the picture?

>wearing a vagina hat
>wearing a maga hat

Bro...
My
Fucking
Brain
Cant-
>the vaginahead and magahead are arguing

Attached: HeavyMeekHogget-size_restricted.gif (500x333, 1.07M)

FUCKING KEK

Unbiased femanon here.... movie was boring.

We got 'em boys. Pack your things, we won.

Attached: images.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Umm
Guess you missed the first teminator which was feminist as fuck back then with Sarah taking up and defending herself after Reese ate it.
That Polaroid of a pregnant Sarah Connor in her jeep about to ride odd in the desert. ....that's some feminism gold.

TITSORGTFO

I guess I can't really deny any of that. I liked it OK though. It's not great but it's better than anything they've come out with since T2.

Also, I don't care how old Linda Hamilton is, she still rocks so fuck off with that at least.

Probably no one is going to believe me, but I'm OP and this is bait. Yes all this shit happened in the movie, though.

Attached: deviant art.png (1091x716, 62K)

>2019
>Watching new Terminator movie

Attached: 1573177316503.png (400x400, 175K)

Even though Linda Hammy-Hams is like 90 I'd still let her peg my face and ass. I want a piece of her HAM-iltons if you know what I mean.

Know what I mean, fellas?

Attached: nc1.jpg (273x252, 7K)

yeah. op you were dumb enough to pay to see this so guess what? they think you approve. don't tell us you didn't know going in that it was going to be bad. next time don't be so eager to be part of the crowd. i i know in the commercials they tell you it's a must see movie and everyone is talking about it, but notice that they say that about every single movie ever made. it's just not true.

Why are you seething about me making fun of a retard?

Go get laid.

Attached: funnyguy.jpg (640x492, 87K)

I believe you user

TS badass version was so hot.
Absolutely knew why that guard licked her face.....

I saw a dog in the trailer. How the fuck can a T-800 own a Doggo? The resistance used dogs because they hated Terminators and could warm against them. Why are they fucking up some of the most basic Canon?

go to bed JIDF

Attached: kikebait.jpg (881x848, 253K)

I liked it when she fucking beat him half to death with that baton. I want her to do that to me next.

You're not very discerning there are ya fella?

Isnt that Mexican chick like 150cm? It's like saying that Ariana Grande will be a hardcore resistance leader who can beat up machines big as houses

Mossad, it's late. Why don't you guys give it a rest?

>laughing at OP for even spending the money to see th film in the first place
>you must be a jew!

Attached: 1570573327735.jpg (501x500, 116K)

What? The cracked out Sara Connor in the loonie bin?

I think when you're fighting killing machines that can rip through a grown man's torso with its fist, height and weight don't matter as much as leadership capability, instincts, and wit. However, she still seems like not the type of person to possess those things...

>it dared to tell a bit of truth about society.

imagine being so retarded to the point that you think a hollywood movie tells the truth

Yeah, that one. She's really something, isn't she?

That did give me a mini boner way back then.
Kind of blew it though when she went too female with the Dyson problem after she missed her first shot

Cool. Can't wait to take orders from the Ariana look alike when the Facebook A.I goes on a rampage.
You know what would be cool though, if the T-800 fucked the Mexican girl!

the really weird part of this to me is that people actually get excited because of the racial/gender/sexual make up of the cast. you often see it now prominently portrayed in the advertising. i remember the solo trailer was really bad there is a sequence in that trailer where they do nothing but show 1 second flashes of people of of evert different race and gender combo that could be attained. but it is really weird that people are so focused on the the fact that it's all female cast and don't care about the story. it just makes me question why people want to even see the movie anyway.

Attached: 23348304_491985967847575_98650919138230272_n.jpg (510x637, 41K)

Yes
Imagine the sex with THAT Sarah Connor
>mfw

Attached: 337.gif (497x501, 133K)

I think they're willfully taking financial and reputational hits at this point in an attempt to spread progressive ideas. Nobody is retarded enough to think anybody would actually want to watch this shit if they knew anything about it

Aren't you afraid that she Will rip your penis off if you tried fucking her?

not surprised
the Terminator series has been going off the rails since The Sarah Connor Chronicles

>mexican female
>leadership
>wit
>....WIT
LMAO

Attached: lmfao.png (500x600, 121K)

>society
We live in a society

Buddy, that's half the thrill.

And I honestly wouldn't mind that much if she did...

Attached: stoklasa.gif (215x219, 500K)

Or stab you in the neck with a syringe full of drain cleaner?

some people will actually go to a movie based on the racial make up of the cast and even crew. last year there was low budget movie being advertised on mtv i think. and some hispanic girl literally said that the reason people should go see the movie was because it was 100% hispanic cast and crew. she didn't say that people should see the movie because it has a good story just because the carpenters and grips and shit were hispanic. it was the craziest movie ad i've ever seen.

that's like eating a peanut butter sandwich for the first time and not knowing you are allergic to peanuts.
>I immediately regret this decision!

Attached: dream fish.png (977x833, 39K)

Damn...I like your schtoyle, user. It's very powerful

Did the media just Hype the hell out of Black Panther or were there really people out seeing it because of "social justice" reasons?

>150cm
Eurocuck detected. Enjoy you're refugees

Attached: 1572550328199.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

They are using CM in Mexico you know

Cringe

Reasons
Between the shit they probably put her through and them maternal instincts driving her to get out.

sj reasons. i remember one critic wrote "this isn't a movie you just go see, it's a movie you go to support". fucking pathetic. i haven't seen that pile of shit yet and never will watch it.

Here's you're shekel

Attached: 1573182378728.jpg (1024x731, 122K)

Lmao why would you even go see it? I could tell it was cancer from the first trailer I saw.

Pipe down kiddo. Shes a natural sandwich maker. Arnold was always the series. Its nice to see sarah connor in it but if shes not, meh.

as a black guy, i instantly lost faith in my own brothers when i saw them rushing to see and defend that Black Panther movie.
i was like "why you liking a movie that monetizes melanin and makes everyone think we all have BBC's?"
i mean, i know we are the worst race, but dayumn. these niggas living in a fantasy world where they think run shit just cause a movie was made that made us look like even bigger idiots, which i previously thought was impossible.

Attached: m m mmm.gif (480x272, 1.95M)

Attached: johndie.jpg (615x640, 351K)

>Meanwhile, Joker takes the fucking pot for most grossing comic book movie of all time cause it dared to tell a bit of truth about society.

Are you this braindead?

i don't care if there is a movie like black panther or really the racial make up at all until it seems people are trying to make some large social statement by using identity. it's like quotas or checklists have to be fulfilled not that roles are being picked organically.

Soo...he was behind all that...?

Attached: 6861573135354734.jpg (1462x1165, 131K)

But, but you wuz Kangz, goyim!

every. single. time.

Attached: every single shekel.jpg (1424x830, 678K)

>it's like quotas or checklists have to be fulfilled not that roles are being picked organically.
that's exactly the case

and despite my average SAT scores, i was still able to attend a college that had higher standards than what my SAT scores reflected. all because i have a percentage of black in me and they needed to fill their "diversity quota".
but my entire existence is a complete oxymoron; my dad is full german, and my mom is like straight out of africa. and since my mom died after i was born, i was raised only by dad, so i have a lot more "white" mannerisms than "black" ones.
i am shunned by blacks for being light, and completely ignored by whites for being dark.

Attached: bc.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Shut the literal fuck up, virgin.

just be you. hopefully you'll meet people that don't care about that sort in a weird way.

Why are you screaming at yourself?

Because I am you.

OP's taking this out of proportion, the movie is only just a badly rewritten version of T2. Its just pandering to the new 'norm' of society. The only cool thing about this movie is the REV-9 Terminator.

Whats wrong with keeping an existing IP catered toward the male population? The other half of the world? Why does it need to be shoehorned in? Surely if making a good movie was the goal here, why not get some creative minds to write a new IP?

Hmmm, not sure that makes any sense, kid.

Woah dude...

I'm you-

-from the future.