A YouTube account just surfaced going by the name 666SR999 SR...

A YouTube account just surfaced going by the name 666SR999 SR, their is also a connect Instagram account going by _benjohnson12. They are there threatening to shoot up my friends school and the YouTube channel seems to be filled with secret codes. I need your help Sup Forums this is urgent.

Attached: 5235CB45-EFEB-4375-B9DF-A32DB1E4E506.jpg (750x905, 349K)

Call the police, dumbshit

Screencap the secret codes and I'll tell you how many cocks you suck OP

just call the cops user

Take pictures and links and send to FBI anonymous tipline

Interesting, also ops a faggot.

Guys it’s serious iv seen Sup Forums do magic before and I was really hoping I could get some help from you guys.

Prove it

Stinky bait stinks.

After perusing the instagram and youtube channel, I feel I have cracked the code.
It reads.

OP is a fag

Call the police you dumb fuck

Op, why dont you larp a dick up your ass faggot

MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

Have any of you even tried it’s obvious just look at the Instagram. The high school is San Rafael High. It’s where the term 420 was invented if that gives any of you an insentive

Attached: 442611FD-D8EF-4829-8E52-F3309329CE48.jpg (750x1070, 242K)

Suck the shooters dick in hopes that he will change his mind

not your personal army

*always your personal army, dont be a pussy

I hope it gets shot just for the laugh

Stream

Just trying to get some help, why has everyone on this board become such faggots

bro if it's legit contact your local authorities

And What do you soppouse we do smart guy

Suck off the shooters dick in hopes that he will change his mind

Faggot

Go to school faggooottttt

It has always been this way

nope it hasn't, anecdotally you are wrong

Attached: ProfilePhoto.jpg (96x96, 3K)

so op is underage
mods ban that little snitch faggot

op is a lying faggot that wants views on his shitty content

Kek

dont show up to school or join them

What do you want us to do? Ask them to please not kill you?

Ded

We are 4 chan men we are hecker man we are anunamoose

If you want help then go to someordinarygamers his channel handles this kind of shit

Insta isnt there anymore tried searching the @

Saved a pic

Attached: Screenshot_20191111-223334_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 465K)

post the link to his insta

There's some kind of coordinates in the beginning of the video yvell bye, it's in the start and I can't see it right

its blurred out and im pretty sure theres are phone number in one of the vids too

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 9.48.19 PM.png (503x157, 127K)

I have unlocked the code after running it through my GX102 Nvidia mainframe. It took a while. Things rendered. It told me 2girls1cup

Those numbers lead to someone saying death in binary

Underage b&

From what I can make out of the coordinates in yvel bye,
17’,50’,15’ N,
22’, 30’, 48’ W/37.8
7083’N
122.51333’W
Are there two different coordinates?

thanks i called and didnt realize so ive been trying to call back to get the binary code

did you try mapping the coordinates?

do this, if in the off chance it is real.

Og sog fan

This is monkaS as fuck

One of the videos on the YouTube channel was deleted! I don’t know what it was called but I know that KRIOLYLCYE wasn’t their first video.

Also in the video titled m^rk Hello there seems to be some kind of code, it’s says kbialkler kmialrlk. Is it an anagram or something

I tried contacting their non emergency hotline they said they'll see what they can do

any idea what this could mean?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 10.07.36 PM.png (633x298, 49K)

When I searched it up all I got was an article from listing discario

This looks like the end of a yt video link

Could there be a second YouTube channel?

>kmialrlk
If you read k then every other word it says kill mark

tried youtube, video unavaliable

The other word might also say something like kill baker

I think the only appropriate thing to do is raid his comments, berate him to the point of complete obliteration, to capitalize the entire process.

Lmao I'll make sure to keep Fox News in the background tomorrow

Attached: 1573346542374.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

It has to be something video related

probably the Youtube video from the secret words is private for now

Kill Baker seems right, in m^rk Hello theres a picture of a man and people in the comments saying dont mess with Baker sooooo

Oh! I remember, the first video (the one that got deleted) was like a alien puppet yelling oh no twice before the video abruptly ending

This shit is all Dennis's fault. Why won't you just tell them, faggot?!

Attached: Robbie_Sinclair.jpg (732x1026, 348K)

The first video was titled 1444 likely meaning the shooter wanted to commit suicide after

I'm willing to believe this is a troll. Shame I missed a video that apparently got deleted, but I'll download the videos still up just in case.

The first video was titled 1444 likely meaning the shooter wanted to commit suicide after. The second video title is kill Royce.

You can see on my screenshot of his insta the steps of his plan and the final step was to commit suicide

Yes please inform us about this "Dennis"

Does anyone have the deleted videos?

If you download it can you link it

Btw I know about this incident, it’s real the school and the police are looking in to it.

I'll post the vids one at a time, my internet is kinda slow so it'll take a bit

Dennis is the principal of the school

Not gonna lie, I busted out laughing at this. Thanks

Found out the the coordinates in the video just lead to San Rafael High School which is the school being threatened

So the youtube videos have been seen long enough BUT what about their Instagram?

It's gone not there anymore

yeah, the insta was taken down

way to go mass reporting it fags

The screenshot of their Instagram is on this thread. There wasn’t anything other than the posts you can see. They didn’t have any descriptions either so no need to worry about that

The v? Is another YouTube video. Someone load it and link it. This is entertaining

The Instagram wasn't available when I checked it

i looked up the youtube vid, it says video unavaliable im assuming its set to private as of right now

Guess the law is going into this, does that mean we're done here?

I suppose. There isn’t much more information to go off of and we figured out a good amount of stuff. I’ll contact my local authorities and keep you posted if there is any new information. Also post if you find something that we failed to find. Thanks Sup Forums hopefully we save some lives.

We're never done until the media says we're done. OP, if you're interviewed, shout out Sup Forums. We're not all faggots

Bet, I’m glad Sup Forums can still unite even in its god forsaken state

I know this comment sounds dumb but I cracked the code on all the videos including the deleted 1 and the profile pic, there’s nothing about their identity it’s more of a hit list, on that list there is only faculty

>binary
Binary is 1’s and 0’s you lying fucking child, leave while you still have some dignity you pathetic troglodyte

Please list what you've got. All the info is good info

Yeah when you call the number there is someone on the other side saying those 1s and 0s that put together translates to death

when did you first log in to Sup Forums?

There may have been students on the hot list as well because his insta was following certain people but sadly that information is lost

Hit list sorry

op needs to keep us updated on the 13th tho or we may hear about it in the media

New info! I know it’s soon but me and my friend realized the the KRIOLYLYE is an anagram for kill Royce who I believe is another faculty member

I searched up the phone number in the first video and I got a location in Marion, North Carolina.