Nothing like smoking some high quality marijuana and escaping the pains of life temporarily

Nothing like smoking some high quality marijuana and escaping the pains of life temporarily.

Attached: F53B8BB7-46BE-4916-9128-4FEB82DC4C02.jpg (1853x2046, 867K)

I, too, like marijuana. I think I'll have a harry rag.

Looks like some dense bud. What strain? Got some wedding cake right here

Attached: IMG_20191111_195314.jpg (2535x2629, 1.47M)

These threads start off promising but end up with a bunch of ganja gremlins ripping on eachother about >quality of flower
>price
>preference
And it just harshes shit out for some of us.
Love it and leave it or love it and send it.

Enjoying some black widow at the moment. It's fucking terrific

here in mexico there is only kush, the thing is a gram is 5 dollars fml

Got some strawberry cough

It's a time machine that only goes forwards through time.

It helps you forget about reality, not understand it.

You obviously know more than me, though.

Gang weed, or whatever.

Smoke weed everyday.

I love pot.

What's a good seed bank that's from the states?
I want some good autoflower seeds.

yep

Attached: 5027410485637.gif (345x250, 1.03M)

Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.
– Proverbs 31:6-7

Attached: CD722C39-E62D-4E36-9F1B-B0AA6C74EA8C.jpg (550x306, 49K)

Checked. And dank.

Obviously written by a saint

I also enjoy marijuana

Attached: Downloaded the image to Messenger_Lite.jpg (480x522, 26K)

I got sour diesel
its alright

hell ya, I got 6 grams of various concentrates and got 1 gram for free for spending 30, 3.5g free for 60 and .5 gram cart and 4.5gs of weed for 100.

>temporarily

Attached: higdlmr7oat21.jpg (926x1080, 176K)

this is what I got

Attached: Snapchat-1716852544.jpg (1440x2560, 1.28M)

How much do you guise get QPs for? Is 750 a good price for RXR/jungle boys shit from Cali? I got this shit in 2017 in jersey. Best I’ve smoked I’m pretty sure

Attached: 75FFB431-02AB-4E06-B4D0-B76828A0452A.jpg (1242x2208, 303K)

I ordered some shit called zombie because there was a halloween deal, i couldn't find reviews anywhere online so I hope it's good

Attached: SBRANZOPOLIS.jpg (640x882, 58K)

I have a jar with solid Rock like buds called I don't fucking know this guy sends what you think is a huge have for 100 then it dries solid the size of your first like a weed gold nugget he don't name it no one complains it's prob 7.5 g dry at 100 because before it's full dry the shit literally sticks to the wall, it's just called weed. I'm so out of it eventually I just gotta stop smoking it for a change of pace

Some other good shit smoked indoor for a long time it really fucked me up.

Attached: B0ACA5AF-B1A7-44EE-90BC-EBC2B0AE6EA0.jpg (1126x1998, 492K)

That looks cheddar

got this dope electric rig heats it up under 10 seconds

Attached: Snapchat-635950805.jpg (1440x2560, 1.06M)

oh man OP I hear that. I got some Space Monkey in an ice bong and loving alternate reality right now.

That sounds absolutely fucking retarded, not only is 100 for 7.5 a complete rip off, but weed that sticky is not normal, and not in a good way

this is me with the dubs, but any time I get weed it's free for happy hour at my dispensary, $30 spent is 1 g free, $60 is an eighth plus the gram and $100 spent is .5 gram chroma evolab cart that 82% thc plus the 4.5 grams of weed. its perfect so when I go for the special ($100 for 6 grams of conectrate) I get flower with free

Where’s this? A med state or legal state?

>$100 for 6 grams of anything

Attached: 1573025244801.jpg (479x559, 44K)

that me in the middle of the reply, but seriously I get a cart and 4.5 grams free when I spend 100, that totally is a rip off. and I can get an ounce of mids for a little under $100

arizona and yeah med card, I'm in camp verde so I got to harvest of cottonwood, look up there menu on leafly and look at there specials and happy hour, it's the best

There’s only garbage brick weed but $5 a gram isn’t bad. It’s $15 a gram in Colorado for grade A

the $100 I spend is on wax and happy hour get me 4.5gs and a .5 cart with is almost $80 of cree weed

For just medicinal that’s really really good. Fuck the med dispensaries in nj 30 a 30 and 70 and 1/8 with taxes it’s not worth it at all.

Attached: IMG_20191111_235318.jpg (1958x1838, 1.22M)

I got 32% thc weed called Hope's cookies for $8 a gram at my dispensary in az

yeah seriously look at the menu, and I'm so happy I got my med card but last month I got caught smoking outside with friend and a cop walked up on us when I had the blunt and I took the blame and I go before a judge tomorrow, wish me luck!

when he walked up I tried to hide it but when he came up he told me to show my hand and I had it so he was talking like I was going to jail but when I showed him the card he shut up so fast and I was released with a ticket with my court hearing and he was fuming lol

oh yeah the tax at my dispensary is 10% to 11% depending on where you go. and look up arizona organi, when I got to Phoenix I stock up on wax there because it $15 a gram for any kind ok concentrate from crumble to buddar but rso and shit isnt

I can get really good weed, drive a little bit. Carts that you can breathe on and it's cheaper, guy has his own commercial vaccum, etc, etc.

That guy has tons of money, great equipment, town kingpin...can't grow weed.

This other dude is a country bumpkin I know through this bar through this guy from jail through doing some jobs. No, weed that sticky is not unhealthy, it's magic.

You get older you pay and iron out contacts for good scotch, wine, cheese, weed, anything that makes this or that suck less.

Waiting until Jan 1st when it goes recreational where I live. uwu

Attached: 1565944683545.jpg (1000x842, 123K)

You’ll be good man haha probably like a speeding ticket at that point. 100 dollar fine and your morning wasted. Good luck tho

sunset VS kosher kush VS pink kush?

what should i get?

yeah I'm 22 and been to jail twice for shit I didnt do, like armed robbery at my own work even tho i showed the next day and i really just went through the drive through at my work for a water cup in my skateboard and they accused me of sticking them up, camera showed the truth and I was out 9 day later in mid security jail

at least I only had the joint too and my backpack with a half o and 400mg plus of edible were in the car. he didn't even frisk me after I showed him my card, he was just pissed and saw red and forgot his basic duties

look up compare strains .org or compare them yourself with leafly, I dot that before I buy my wax or flower at the dispo

I like you guys it's the dude with the wax and seeing a judge tomorrow, add me on discord if you guys wanna chat weed some more fukboii#2921

>be young
>love weed
>but stop smoking
NOW
>be me, old
>smoke some weed
>heart starts racing
>anxiety over every single little thing i've ever said or done
>feel like a massive piece of shit
>hate myself
>want to die
How do i fix this? i just want to enjoy weed again

Attached: 1559360815833.jpg (749x701, 36K)

Stop smoking weed

but i don't want to

I'm the other reply but take small hits, are you in a place where it's legal? you can buy products that are metered doses

thus was for you

I went through the same thing, start on smaller doses and just keep the high going with occasional puffs. In two months I went back to 2 decent bowls a day if I wanted.

if you can, msg me on discord so I can type without captcha, or take one small corner hit and wait and see the effects

Weed is for niggers. Go to the gym and release endorphins like man.

Attached: Snapchat-1168588591.jpg (1440x2560, 1.01M)

That bathroom looks institutional as fuck.

nothing like weed

unfortunately I recently moved and don't know anyone, Houston area if any Sup Forumsros can hook a Sup Forumsrother up

and I ran cross country, suck a fat one. I may be dying lol I dont know why I'm losing weight doing nothing, I'm 5'10 I should be 170

yeah I'm at an RV resort for a bit

Whatever tickles your pickle, faggot.

jokes on you, I'm sitting here about to hit a long ass dab and you're there broke af ha and I dumb my gf before my apartment got repainted

OP checking in, this thread kinda blew up. Fucking blazed off that skittles shit. But yeah, I went thru a panic attack stage like that but I slowly came over it.

and I already put my dab rig in the thread niggerfaggot

shiit have fun, if you wanna talk weed more hmu on my discord fukboii#2921. I'm this guy

just took a fatty hit

Attached: Snapchat-21879268.jpg (1080x1920, 735K)