When you love Sup Forums but Sup Forums hates you and your flag and just posts pictures of orcs and goblins whenever...

>when you love Sup Forums but Sup Forums hates you and your flag and just posts pictures of orcs and goblins whenever you post

why? ;_;

URGHHFFF

Just for fun

Are you a cute girl (male or female)? If so, you can move here and post from hungarian flag!

Do you shart often?

IL GOBLINO

I think you meant to post this image

its just bantz bro

why are there never female orcs?

That's as much bantz as going up to a black guy and saying "haha you stupid nigger you're so dumb and violent stop ruining everything shit skin fucking monkey nigger"

It's way past the point of bantz, just obsessive shitposting at this point

Referring to the board/le epic strawman meme in general, not thay specific image

at least you are not a german on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

fucking nazi

But that's literally what you Sup Forumstards say all day, why can't the euros do it?

eventually you will stop caring

Ebmrace it

That is literally 99% of US flag posts.

>going up to a black guy and saying "haha you stupid nigger you're so dumb and violent stop ruining everything shit skin fucking monkey nigger"
always a lot of fun

I don't have to tell you Sup Forums is a crude place, Germany got shat on during the refugee crisis, Sweden got YESed before that, greeks had to pay debnts in every thread they went to, bongs still get made fun of because of their nanny state.
Indians were told to poo in the loo, Turks have been called roaches before this site was a thing and BRs have been called monkeys way before they were called out on eating monkey.
Russians have been memed about being mongols for so long they now believe they're not european and WE have been known as gypsies for the last 10 years.
If you can't deal with being an 50%ork, 20% gobling and 5% Irish, you need to leave.

ME GABBA OHLR SHO FUGABA OHOHOHOHO!!

;_;