I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/05/bill-belichick-this-is-all-my-fault/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/05/bill-belichick-this-is-all-my-fault/amp/

Bill and Tom will come back next year to the owl anyways

allowing 41 points is inexcusable

>tfw the dementia gets to you and you don't realize your second best corner is on the sidelines for the entirety of the game

Eagles/Seahawks is scheduled for next year.

>Eagles/Seahawks is scheduled for next year.
These 2 teams are in the same conference, NFC.
A leaf is really retarded.

>RT @Robot_Davey: #NFL #SuperBowl Patriots/Eagles - Bill Belichick benched Malcolm Butler due to arriving late to team hotel, was also found with possession of marijuana on Thursday evening. Belichick was “fed up” with these actions and took a bold stand. (Closed source)

Good weedmen are so fuckng annoying

Patricia and Daniels are gone. They are fucked Tom cant win a shootout anymore as evidenced by today

LEAF
E
A
F

Imagine being called the GOAT then getting outcoached by the discount Andy Reid

He has like a third of of the wins I'm nfl history while throwing over 400 gfs. Hrs like 20-10 all time and ever other an combined is like 40-160 or some shit
Reid doesn't deserve to touch the same ground Pederson walks on

Too fucking early for auto correct. Deal with it

if he was so upset why did he let him play on special teams. why even let him dress.

>Was late for mandatory meeting
>Had drugs on him
Belicheat has cut players for lesser infractions.

DUDE

Yet Chandler Jones shows up to a police station high and doesn't miss a single snap.

>Patricia
Oh yes, what will the Patriots do with the mighty Patricia defense that gave up 30+ ppg in the first half of the season

The same Patricia that took the plebs of the Pats defense and turned them to a top 5 defense by the end of the season. Surely he won't be missed

this, wasted roster spot

chandler jones was traded mid-season.