Dropping like a stone after being endorsed by Bernie, Obama, Warren, Biden etc

Never mind all the recent celevb endorsements from Katy Perry, Bon Jovi, Kim Kardashian etc

They've already used up the big guns and it didn't do shit to her poll numbers

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh, OP got a point. I don't see her having many trump cards after this. But trump still needs more Islamic killed blood and hype speeches. Also Goebbels.

The pence vp pick means Trump will get the cuckservative vote

fingers crossed

Every day I spend more time thinking
>can't someone else just false flag a suicide bombing here
>I have video games to play next year, I can't die yet

Those polls were taken largely before last week, so they aren't accounting for the Bernie endorsement. That drop is caused by the BLM police killings and her statements about it, but she is likely to recover as long as BLM doesn't kill more cops, so you have to send your energy to chimps so they continue chimping out.

That's very optimistic of you, even Trump hasn't experienced such a sharp decline.

These are the types of memes that /pol needs to spread. With Bernie supporting Hillary and the base rallying around her, there is going to be too much unity in the Democrats. Just reposting memes made by Bernie supporters all the way until election day will do a lot of good. Remember, suppressing voter turnout is half as good as convincing someone to switch to Trump. You are not going to convince most of Bernie's supporters to vote for Trump. You might convince them not to vote.

The decline is due to people perceiving Democrats as incapable of dealing with the issue of BLM's violence due to their weak statements. But if the tension caused by them does indeed drop, then the perception of incompetence will change as well and raise the numbers.

A sharp drop isn't really as dangerous as a continuous drop, which she hasn't experienced yet.

Republican Convention, Massive BLM happening will happen.

It's going to be insane how big it will be.
Need proof? Check these digits.

Holy shit

>(39)(39)(39)
Trips composed of 3's followed by 3^3

Guys...I'm scared.

I don't often break out this meme. But I shall in awe and worship of Kek.

will he be right, Sup Forums?

Yeah. A chimpout in the Convention could get Trump the presidency.

They're busting out treyvon and M brown moms at the convention

>yfw Trump is Inevitably assassinated.

(39)(39)(39)

Ch-ch-checkeched

I can see more assassination attempts, but none succeeding.

WUT

rare trips

>(39)(39)(39)

Mother of God

CONFIRMED!

More like Trump the Narcissist has wasted the chance to capitalize on every one of Hillary's bad days by dominating the news cycle at every opportunity and keeping the focus on himself.

Those are some nice repeating digits you have there.

She's dropping because the Email shit is catching up with her this week. The real test will be to see if she can reverse it during the Dem convention.

>Kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

(WITNESSED)

Don't use kekromancy for that, man, I am a delegate and that shit could get me killed.

>bernie supporting her

hardly, he looked like he was about to cry on stage

she's still doing a lot better than trump though, despite the drop. only when her worst coincides with trump's best are they even...

Lord KEK wills it, praise be to his name.

>trump is losing
>trumpfags delude themselves into thinking that's a good thing

Absolutely checked.

fuck

Oh KEK, please have my energy to make it happen!

Praise kek!

Praise Kek

I imagine the ((DNC)) gave him a concession to finally get him to direct his bernouts to her

the funny thing being that even if Bernie tells to vote for Shilldawg, they'll just not bother to go vote since because she's everything they hate about the corrupt DNC Establishment.

>this graph indiciates there is a sizable population of Americans who keep changing their mind between Hillary and Trump

""""""""""""""""Voting""""""""""""""""""

agreed

Trump's tied or ahead in swing states. It only gets better if you include third parties in the equation.

Imagine the butthurt when Trump wins and only gets 45% of the popular vote.

vote Gary Johnson or Jill Stein

Yes, in November, Donald Trump will have 300% of the vote, and Hillary will only have 225%

This chart proves it.

They're going to chimpout like they never have before at the RNC, they're already pre-gaming this weekend.

(3)(3*3)(3)(3*3)(3)(3*3)
Lord kek has graced us with nons far before their time

Does that mean Paul Ryan would become president? I've always wondered how that would work

Bullshit he's always talking about crooked HIllary

3 is very ominous

Praise kek!

PRAISE KEK
MAY HIS DEVINE LIGHT BRING GREAT HAPPENINGS TO THIS WORLD!
DEATH TO THE NON BELIEVERS!
REBIRTH INTO A ANIME FOR FOLLOWERS OF KEK
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

OH SHIT.

DELETE THIS!!

She's in the margin of error at the moment, mind you, meaning they're essentially tied.

Take a look at the poll that OP put up. Despite leading Clinton in late May, we saw Trump slip back down to the high 30's for a time. That was because he had lost the Republican support he had previously consolidated.

The Pence pick was smart to ensure that Republican support can be fully consolidated as we enter the true General Election.

...what do you think a Vice President is for?

>Massic BLM happening will happen at the RNC.

Confirmed.

Doesn't this help Trump?

CANT HANDLE THIS GET

Jesus Kek

Yep. Today Trump said "Ted is a good guy." That was code for "We got the cucks."

Kek wills this as truth

Confirmed

Right?

Yes

Hillary refuses to disavow BLM so each violent happening they create just makes her look bad.

Oh Lord I want to crusade her right in the pussy.

I don't trust ANY poll be they pro-trump or pro-hillary
it's so easy to lie and misconstrue or stack data that they are all worthless

Praise Kek

WITNESSED!

It means Pence becomes president. If Pence gets killed then Paul Ryan becomes president

words of wisdom from rabbi bernie

Clinton has consistently been above Trump in the polls except for very small windows here and there. Clinton will be the next president.

Are you retarded? BLM hates Killary.

Guys I'm scared......

Exactly

And she still refuses to disavow them

She just really wants the nigger vote

>Clinton has consistently been above Trump in the polls except for very small windows here and there.

until the FBI shit on her parade and now she's going off a cliff

this user is right

canadians know a thing about women winning elections

Because polling predicted the primaries and Brexit so well. They're totally accurate in their sampling after all, and not being used to build a narrative.

ooh baby.

Checked, yes yes very good, now I ask you, to check my digits out

>the liberal media that runs 90% of polls can surely be trusted, trump is finished based on these undoubtedly accurate polls
>also the ones that show him winning mean nothing at all, it's still early in the election

Whoa whoa whoa whoa Kim Kardashian endorsed Hillary?!?! GAMECHANGER

My mother, a Democratic voter her whole life, albeit a moderate, fucking hates Hillary. Hates her. And no she's not a Bernout. She's just always been a smart realistic lady and experienced enough of life to know scum when she sees it.

Ruh roh Shaggy!

Did she vote for Obama?

I saved three frogs from certain death yesterday and now this. PRAISE KEK.

Not sure, it's possible. If she did she was more voting against the cuckservative neocons, she's never been a blind Obama supporter as I have heard none of their bullshit from her. She's pretty jaded about him after 8 years.

I'm just so glad she hates Hillary and I don't have to eviscerate her support. And maybe its a good sign, hopefully there will be more moderate Democratic-voting baby boomer females hating Hillary.

it's like they learned nothing from Brexit

Liberal voter complacency is precisely what got the UK out of the EU, and it will get Trump into the White House, because liberals believe liberal media polls and assume "we got this I don't need to vote"