APOLOGIZE

He was right - the Patriots wouldn’t win the Super Bowl

This is why Cowherd is the best analyst out there. Objective, needs no schtick or bit and his predictions are usually right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mx2QeqRlMFw
youtube.com/watch?v=HVQMutixOhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

Uh...

youtube.com/watch?v=mx2QeqRlMFw

Yeah he literally said the Patriots will make the SB and lose because the defense isn't good

Oh, damn. I hadn't seen that vid.
Explain the tweet (and I'm not trying to start any arguments; I just see him as a guy that takes both sides and boasts that he was right all along because of that)

Can't be wrong if you pick both teams.

In that respect, you can't be fully right, either.

He was wrong

Said the Pats would win for playoff predictions

Then said theres no way after the Seth Wickersham story

Then said they would again

My point exactly. He doesn't stick with a decision once he makes it. He changes sides and never commits to a decision.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mx2QeqRlMFw [
He changed his tune literally a few days ago. He can't have both.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVQMutixOhU

>needs no schtick

Dude, he's follows a script

Found the retard.

Come on. All sports pundits are the same. They take all sides of every issue using fortune teller horoscope-esque language so that when something - anything - happens, they can say "I told you so".

what a fucking faggot like OP

Make childish jabs all you want. I'm still waiting to be proven wrong.

I listen to Cowherd everyday. He banked on the Pats last friday

Fuck off Cowherd. You got Eagles cock to suck tommorow.

You guys know that hot blonde cohost burns coal? Some personal trainer loser. Seems a smoke like her could bag an athlete with real dough pretty easily. Must be a nut

FORTUNE 500 PEOPLE. BRADY IS THE STEVE JOBS. MICROSOFT BIG MAC SWISS WATCHES HE'S NOT A SNUGGIE, HE'S A BITCOIN.

Kathy you’re not that hot

Colin Cowturd is nobody. Why would anyone listen to him?

It does take much effort to spout multiple shitty opinions, then point to the one of four options you said would happen at one point or the other and claim you are a genius.

Middle Aged
White Man
Divorced
Hurr Durr Millenniums
Usually has "hot takes"
Loves LeBron

>Doesn't have a shtick

Seriously, he predicted EXACTLY how the Eagles would still make the Owl even with Foles and gave up on them when the playoffs actually began.

>Colin Cuckherd - it's like I'm always saying, Patriots are like bitcoin, they're going to come crashing down, whereas Philly are the Greenback - strong, reliable,

Wonder what he’s gonna say today

AMAZON
NETFLIX
UBER
PATRIOTS

All these businesses have bad days but they always bounce back

Millennials are the reason the commercials were so bad.

>Kristine wearing Eagles colors

HAHAAH

>this one FS1 employee posting the same thread every day

please stop posting this creepy mongrel every single day

OHOHOHO COWHERD IS CALLING FOR BELICHICK TO GET FIRED BECAUSE HE'S TOO RIGID

BTFO

Nigga is taking care of his wife's son. No joke. He married a woman who already has a kid from a dif marriage and take care of him.

That's Nick Wright, not Cowherd

Holy shit, his analogies are so bad. How do people watch this cuck?

I rber him once saying that he went out with his wifes son to football practice or smthing

This isn't real is it

Apple, Uber, Steve Jobs, Swiss watches, Colin Cowherd.

Mature. Balanced. Reliable.

Jerry Seinfeld is a sharp guy and listens to Cowherd daily

his schtick is "boot straps" ... yet his dad or step-dad was a fucking dentist. he plays up his backwoods Oregon upbringing but a dental surgeon for a dad in a nobody town is easily top 1% lifestyle

why does a 10/10 girl like Kristine date black men? and not successful black men, but like average joe black men w t f

nick REALLY forces his schtick. he reminds me of annoying jewish kids i went to high school with who wouldn't stfu