Yandex image search has facial recognition. Post a picture of someone you know and then post any nudes it finds...

Yandex image search has facial recognition. Post a picture of someone you know and then post any nudes it finds. Is it really them, or just someone that looks like them? (remember to turn off content filtering)

Attached: 104028037688336231789594147054147510527188n.jpg (620x342, 38K)

they dont have facial recognition, I put in two girls and it didnt even return photos that looked like them

they do have facial recognition, but its not that great, at best it will find someone that looks similar but most of the time it just finds someone with the same hair color and pose

i searched my ex, got nothing back

The recognition is getting better each year. I posted nudes of my girl awhile back and it used to only return results if someone else reposted the exact same pic somewhere else. Now it's returning results of other unrelated pics of her from other sites. Getting pretty fucking nervous cause it keeps showing more and more results as time goes on.

Same, if you search a regular pic of my gfs face it links to her nudes on Yandex..

facial recognition technology is still in its infancy and the chances that it will find a match in the billions of images on the internet are basically zero.
Sorry to dash you're hopes of finding your high school prom queens nudes

post a pic of your gf's face please

Lol no

The only good news is most normies don't use yandex and google doesn't return as many search results for nude pics. So hopefully things stay mostly hidden

Last week there was a guy who on Sup Forums that was complaining Yandex found his nudes from his face. Then he doxxed himself to Sup Forums

that was how i learned yandex had this feature

I searched my own face, it just showed pictures of ugly people, so obviously this technology works

I can't post a single picture of my girlfriend without her naked tits coming up? How fucked am I?

i dunno, post a pic of her and we'll let you know how fucked you are

I think i just used it to find this lovely lass

Attached: 0X0Y2eJ.jpg (675x1200, 62K)

is this also her, cause it came up in my search results?

Attached: 895_1000.jpg (610x1000, 85K)

yup, @nintentoes, amanda only few images rest must of been deleted

should it be finding nudes?

thinks so

that guy was me, and yes the technology does work

the technology must not work, or there would be some nudes in here

It works! Found this with Firefox integrated yandex pic search

Attached: WlFKt0O.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

...biw, google found nothing!

I saw that thread, that was hilarious

I need a source, Yandex cant find it.

Attached: dsdsd.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

I got nothing either

lol i found a nude of my friend doing this a few months back. I keep trying to find more.

by content filtering do you mean setting it to unsecure?

if you know the serial number of the camera they have it makes things a lot easier :)