If i buy a lifetime supply of canned food, can i live in a tent in the desert and mountains?

if i buy a lifetime supply of canned food, can i live in a tent in the desert and mountains?

Attached: Nevada-1520x1024.jpg (1520x1024, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/01/billy-barr-climate-change/512198/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. you need water too

where can you live? you'll be squatting on someone else's land.

Yes

Which desert?

You need a water source. U dnt even need to bring food when u can grow it

i think it is blm land

i would hide

i would have to leave to collect water

i would probably buy like a 100 jugs of water and then refill them using a water fountain

Look into places where you could homestead.. if you live somewhere for a certain amount of time.. you get the land for free.

look it up.. last i remember kansas had a lot of places.....

the nevada desert

mostly all of nevada is blm land

Attached: about_missionblminfographic_0.jpg (904x573, 204K)

I doubt that works. you'll leave signs of your encampment, you'll be surprised at how many people you'll encounter even though you think you are in remote land, and most likely you'll need to stay near a town. people will know what you're doing and those blm mofos are serious about protecting their land. if you're interfering with cattle ranchers they'll give you a hard time too

This. I was just out in Pahrump a few months ago and outside of the town are people living in their vans out in the middle of the desert. Also if you live off of canned food you'll need a lot of water to handle all that sodium.

Mojave desert or the Sierra Nevada?

Just suck some shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole

Attached: Throzart.jpg (1124x1093, 128K)

Attached: bd7.jpg (680x659, 62K)

Have you ever been to Nevada? It’s nowhere dude.

imagine all the bugs, rodents, snakes, etc.

if you are gonna live in the desert, live in a van, not a tent

i live in nevada

Life's a piece of shit, when you squat on it

you can try

he can't even do that. if he's on blm land eventually the county sheriff or blm employees are going to spot him, then tell him he can't live there, then if he keeps disobeying it's federal charges.

i think you can stay on blm land for a certain amount of days before they'll tell you to leave

Just buy a weeks worth. Since you'll probably die soon anyway it'll be a lifetime supply.

You’ll die of botulism.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-11-11 21-25-52.png (736x241, 39K)

Only if I can come too.

Attached: images.jpeg-10.jpg (494x621, 23K)

Store the canned food properly or say hello to botulism

Attached: botulism-canned-goods-Jason-Wilson-Flickr.jpg (799x500, 98K)

you can't just live on blm land, you can stay for something like a week, maybe 14 days (don't remember) but then you have to leave for at least a day before you can come back

maybe if that's true and he is willing to keep moving around it'll work. but he can't have a large supply of a lifetime of food he can carry around. he'll have to travel light.

if op wants to do that. I bet there are people that do that already. just move from campground to campground then rotate through and come back to the same one every once in a while.

also op if you have a vehicle and are moving around Walmarts are supposedly friendly to people staying overnight in their parking lots. again you can't just live there forever but they won't make you leave for overnight stays. you can go to different Walmarts as well as blm camps when you need to get supplies.

yeah i thought about living in a van and rotating between parking lots and parking spaces so i don't get caught

canned food goes bad.

I think that's better than trying to live off the land. I did read about one guy that really wanted solitude and there was an abandoned cabin owned by a mining company that I believe went out of business. he successfully lived in it and nobody bothered him. this was in the Colorado mountains. so maybe there is some situation like that you can exploit. he was super isolated but did have to go to a town occasionally to make some little bit of money for stuff that he needed.

here's the story about the guy that just found that cabin and started living it. pretty interesting.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/01/billy-barr-climate-change/512198/

Can opener breaks and your fucked

Get a few manual ones, then.
I concur.
A lifetime's worth of food is a shit-ton of material to bring, anyway. Without proper materials or planning, they would still be subject to the elements. How and where would you store all of it?