If you woke up tomorrow with the physical capabilities of Captain America, which sport(s) would you pick up?

If you woke up tomorrow with the physical capabilities of Captain America, which sport(s) would you pick up?

NASCAR

Become a jockey.

bowling or water polo.

Baseball

The one that optimized for requiring the least amount of time but gave me the highest amount of pay.

Since I'm an Asian kid, basketball. Take that sport away from the negro.

i'd probably keep shitposting here

Boxing probably

Baseball

Curling

curling

Rodeo clown

Baseball. I would usher in a new golden age of 800 ft homers. People would flock in droves to witness.

Baseball

Boxing or MMA, probably both. I would kill or paralyze anyone who got into the ring with me.

Basketball because it's fun.

All of them. Be Bo Jackson 2.0.

Basketball has too many fucking games.

lifting with weight classes would be easy mode

You would absolutely crush any sport in existence, so your best bet is going for the one that will pay you tens of millions in a year before you are inevitably banned for having a massively unfair advantage.

Starting Pitcher, if they pay Kershaw 30 million, what would they pay a guy who could throw perfect games and hit homers every game and you'd only play 1/4 of the season.

Uh, I thought CA's big weapon was carrying around a trash can lid

>Be Bo Jackson 2.0.
>have your career ended by the Bengals breaking your hip on a cheap tackle

That's a good point, but I'd enjoy playing it. Also I'd just be able to dunk it from the 3 point line and when your team is enough points ahead you can just bench yourself and let the reserves finish the game off.

lmao triggered gookboi

What happened to J Lin?

Boxing. Show that nigga Mayflower a thing or two.

>cheap tackle

You clearly never actually saw it because the tackle was vanilla as fuck.

He's supposed to be the perfect Olympic athlete, winning every event handedly. Since Cap 2, they upgraded him to tossing around motorcycles and holding up helicopters.

Torn patellar tendon in the knee. Career is pretty much over since he's pushing 30.

Killin' Nazis is a sport, right? I think that would be the best thing to do with Captain America's abilities.

Either boxing or football because I have experience with those sports and the learning curve wouldn't be quite as bad or some sort of track event. Just having the physical capabilities alone without skill in the sport means you're gonna need to spend a lot of time catching up to people who've played whatever sport all their lives.

Baseball.

If I can develop some patience I could fucking destroy damn near any ball that goes over the plate. If I just get walked every time I'll be a league-leader in stolen bases because I'm at peak-human fitness in every way. I'd also become the best outfielder in the world, able to track down every ball (making incredible diving catches and the like) and sending balls like a rocket towards home plate.

>Just having the physical capabilities alone without skill in the sport means you're gonna need to spend a lot of time catching up to people who've played whatever sport all their lives.
That's wrong though. Hand Captain America a football and have him run down the field. Absolutely no one could stop him.

golf
you guys are dumb- golf is the most relaxing

Captain America isn't the Juggarnaut, surely if enough people tackle him he'd still go down. Plus with people saying sports like baseball or basketball you need to know how to hit, shoot, or pitch.

Baseball has the most money, right?

With his physical attributes Cap could brute force his way through most sports. He'd be the GOAT outfielder in baseball considering how strong his arm would be and his closedown speed. He'd make a great WR in the NFL, with better speed than Usain Bolt plus great leaping ability. Hell he'd probably just be a runningback, plowing through people. Or maybe he could do Rugby, that might be a good choice.

Learning how to throw a baseball wouldn't be too hard. Considering Cap has incredibly keen senses he might be able to hit a baseball easier too, even if didn't know how to bat.

>surely if enough people tackle him he'd still go down
He's a fucking super strong incredibly fast guy who fights aliens and super villains. Defensive linemen wouldn't stand a fucking chance.
>throwing
Throwing his shield incredibly accurately is one of his things. I'm sure he could pitch or shoot a basket just fine.

I'd probably get a gf

>get a gf
You'd still have the mentality of a beta. You would probably still find a way to fuck it up.

Then no one fight you, retard. Or you would have the shortest career of any fighter.

I would win a string of fights until I get world renown. Then I would take on Mayweather and beat him to death in front of millions. Try to kill him before the ref realize whats going on or try to stop it. Then I would exit the ring and kill his dad and Roger Mayweather too. Also his cock mongler Leonard Ellerbe.

You wouldn't have to try to kill Mayweather. You could just stop pulling punches and kill him instantly.

Football, would be Farve with multiple rings. imagine the arm strength & gunslinger ability

Good point. I would let him win the entire fight in the the typical faggoty way he usually does, then wait til the dying seconds of the 12th round and cave his skull in. The lasting image of the fight would be the concave soup bowl his head becomes with his brains leaking out of his ears.

answer is obviously boxing

biggest payday for shortest amount of work

> football, can still get hurt
> basketball/hockey, 82 game seasons, way too long
> baseball, even longer
> soccer, long seasons

Is overthrowing Banana Republic governments, elected or not, a sport?

How can you get hurt laying football? You're literally superhuman and can truck linemen without pads on.

Also for an easy payday you can literally just rip open a bank vault and walk out with the cash. The only reason I'd play sports is for the fame. Run an 8 second 100 meter and stuff like that.

Whoever sport that pays you more in the shortest amount of time.
And then probably be kicked out of sports because of the large amount of substances in my bloodstream (which would probably be branded as doping) and live like a millionaire.

Baseball is arguably better. None of the controversy that comes with boxing, super high pay days, you'd become an internationally celebrity almost instantly, and you'd get huge sponsors.

What are the phyical capabilities of Captain America? Can he run fast? Can he fly? Or is he just kinda stronger than normal? I don't really follow capeshit but iirc he's one of the lamer superheroes.

Baseball will not earn you international fame.

He's always been the "peak possibility" of a human bean in MCU. He was lifting motorcylcles with 3 women on them just for show

Baseball, specifically pitcher. I would have a minimum 30 year career, with very little to no injuries, which would net me hundreds of millions of dollars.

No risk of brain damage, comfy atmosphere, and an a good time for all.

Base comics he's peak human, so he's your perfect olympic athlete. Movies supercharged him to be able to outrun cars, toss around motorcycles, hold back helicopters in flight. Most important thing is that he's not gonna tire easily. You would have to shoot him and beat the shit out of him just to make him breath heavy.

Super Olympian. If Bo Jackson and Jim Thorpe had a baby that inherited all of their talent plus some more.

In the movies, he's even stronger. he's a borderline spiderman without the spider sense and spider powers.

He'd be perfect in every sport where strength and physicality is more important than skill. Football and Rugby, for example. He could be really good in Soccer, Baseball, Cricket, and Basketball if given time to learn how to play, though Basketball is probably the hardest sport to gauge, since he would have to learn how to dribble and shoot against pro competition but he could always be just be a threat under the basket with his incredible stamina and lethal jumping abilities. He'd probably struggle with Tennis unless he can control his strength; a lot of his success there would depend on how quickly he could develop his skillset. He would probably be dogshit at Golf unless he has good control over his strength and a lot of time to practice.

Alternatively, he could just play blocker/hitter in volleyball.

MMA.

Literally fight like twice a year and win in 10 seconds.

Ice hockey

Well now I'm a superhuman.

I'm playing Soccer in some European league that pays really high.

As an American I will draw lots of media attention and lots of pussy

And money

but brute strength will get you fuck all in footy

Baseball. I will beat barry bonds record in about a year

Golf.
>Play when I want
>play on the most beautiful courses in the world
>make a Brazilian dollars from opens and sponsors
>play well into my old age
>be known as the hunk of golf
>fuck tiger woods wife for the Lels and drama

He'd be pretty pacey and have better endurance than any other player. That would be very useful.

He'd be the fastest guy in professional football, have the most endurance, be the strongest, and his enhanced reflexes would undoubtedly give him the greatest skill as well.

all of them
but seriously
OLB/DE in football and break the single game and single season sack records
golf during the off season to make a little more $$
maybe a couple years of baseball
some kind of racing since i love cars, 24 H Le Mans and NASCAR probably

>not Rex "fuck it i'm going deep" Grossman

Baseball
Best for Captain America’s abilities
Best money
Won’t die of CTE at 43
Won’t have to deal with many street monkeys
Won’t have to deal with europoors

Tennis

None of them
With great power comes great responsibility, Alfred said that.

Boxing
work one night every year and make billions.

I still wouldn't be skilled at anything.

The sport where you can make the most with the less risks and the longest career.
So, Baseball. You can literally have a 30 years long career at 15 millions per year, with zero risks of injury

League of legends

That is what the baseball fags aren't considering.

You are playing 162 games + postseason + spring training.

boxing you could make 100mil a fight for 2-3 days a year.

I doubt Cap would need to train all that much to beat a normal human.

kabbadi

players hurt themselves all the time by juking their own knees, etc

he's not superhuman durability, he could still get a concussion

>not superhuman durability

Nigga did you even watch his movies? He routinely survives 100 foot falls, takes punches from Norse gods, fuck a defensive lineman.

esports

Being fat

the shield absorbs 99% of the impact for him

yes he's more durable than the average guy, but physics is still physics, and a 260 lb corner going full speed into his helmet would do long-term damage. it doesn't change the composition of his grey matter, it's still soft tissue inside a skull

Boxing, how is this a question?

Land 1 (one) punch. Get millions

Boxing
fast track my way to a multi million dollar fight and retire young

For the people saying boxing, you'd probably kill the other guy in the ring and then no one would want to touch you

High stakes Texas hold'em

Overwatch

you'd have to humor your opponents in your early fights, go 5-6 rounds then just start annihilating dudes

even still, guys still wanted to fight prime tyson and take their shot

Both boxing and Baseball. I'd sign a rookie FA contract where I take the league minimum and negotiate for ridiculous bonuses if I break league records. Something like I get paid $300 million up front if I break the home run record, or something equally ridiculous that they wouldn't expect of a rookie and might allow themselves to sign off on. Then I'd go god mode.
Following that, I'd get super cocky, set up an instagram, and try to pull off a Mayweather-McGregor style fight where everyone will pay top dollar to see me get my ass beat because they hate me so much. I'd charge $500 a ticket, and host the fight in either LA, Vegas, or Miami. I'd triple book fights against the champions across 3 different weight classes too, and fight them all one after another. I'd win all the fights, and everyone who hated me would be assblasted and crying about how it was a good match up and my opponents did well for X reason.
Then I spend the rest of my life doing stupid shit with my money.

Ow the edge

Sounds like it'd make for a good pass rusher.

His bull rush alone would net him records in sacks, forced fumbles and tipped passes. I wonder if you'd have to hide your power level, though. You can't pick up a 330 lbs lineman and push him into the QB without someone thinking you're a real superhero or something. I wonder how the league would react to such a specimen.

>you can't pick up a 330 lbs lineman and push him into the QB
College players do this weekly. It wouldn't make him stand out to do that.

Now if you go full retard and pick up a lineman and throw him at the quarterback like the Hulk throws a car, that's a different story.

>marvel
Stand-up comedian. All the quips would put food on my table.

Or Cap could be a pitcher and only play a quarter of the season's games. 120+ mph speedballs thrown perfectly each time.

Boxing.
Fight twice a year for millions.
Pretend to make it a bit of a fight then just knock them out.

Just tap them on the jaw lad. Don't have to hit 100%

League of legends

Baseball, starting pitcher

I would pick the WWE and become the biggest thing since Stone Cold Steve Austin