So bros I'm 18 dating a 15 year old. We're 2.5 years apart and she turns 16 next summer...

So bros I'm 18 dating a 15 year old. We're 2.5 years apart and she turns 16 next summer. Age of consent in my state is 18.

If we keep having sex and cops find out how fucked am I?

Attached: Ye.jpg (2857x3000, 855K)

18-15=3

Are you fucking dumb kid?

> Age of consent in my state is 18.

You just answered your own question...

You're looking at a full on pedo charge, the pussy isn't worth it

Federal pound me in the ass with no reach around fucked. Smart play would be to break it off completely. The Chad thing to do would be to disregard society's rules and keep fucking her anyway.

You're going to prison for a very long time, and you're a dumbass for posting this here because I called the FBI and they said they are backtracing you now.

Confirmed with my FBI guy as well. You’re fucked OP. Fuckin dumbass.

Go to oregon, age of consent is 14 with a 4 year age gap max

So long as you're both above the AoC, and your state has Romeo and Juliet laws, you should be fine. Tread carefully though

Can you not read? Jesus you idiots get dumber by the day.

Oh, I missed that.
Leave your state to bang. Simple as that.

What about romeo and juliet laws or whatever the fuck

This seems legit , you should be fine. Btw what's your current location?

Attached: download.jpg (202x131, 2K)

I’m a prosecutor, and you’re going to jail boy

Does your state have a Romeo and Juliet Law?
If one partner is of legal consenting age, as long as the other partner is within a range, usually 3-4 years. It's alllll good.

You just fucked yourself over OP

Attached: IMG_20190128_082647.jpg (500x281, 45K)

Just don't piss her off or get record/witnessed, and you'll be fine. Without her testimony or proof, they won't pursue it. But the minute she tells anyone, you're on thin ice.

R&J laws only apply if you were BOTH under the AoC while being romantically involved at some point. If you turned 18 while you were already together, that's when they take effect. But if you were already 18 when you started up with her, they don't apply.

Watch out for yer cornhole bub

We were dating and having sex before I turned 18.

.Details of R&J type exemptions differ state to state. Some are simple close-in-age exemptions, others require an existing relationship, etc

>Leave your state to bang
That can fall under sex trafficking laws, believe it or not.

What state? Lets check the actual laws for you.

Make sure you cum deep inside of her so she gets pregnant, they can't get you if you're the father.

There's really nothing you can do. Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't. But the fact is you CAN end up in prison. The only variable is her, and her actions. Also, if you'd tell us what state you lived in, we might be able to tell you for sure just how fucked you are since laws vary by state.

I live in Oregon and we've been active since before I was 18

It doesn't work like that. It involves parental consent and emancipation and shit. No one is going to do all that unless you were a trust-fund baby or otherwise set for life.

>What state? Lets check the actual laws for you.
This. Despite how similar they are, Rhode Island, for example, has wildly different laws from Massachusetts and Connecticut

Does Oregon have R&J laws? Because they'd apply here

there are laws that protect couples who were fucking when they were both under age of consent and one goes over age of consent.

age of consent is retarded:
>11:59 PM day before 18th bday
illegal
>1 minute later
legal

Best advice for you- marry her, then you’re fine

Can always divorce later

I am also reporting this to CIA

Oregon has a hard 18 AoC, unfortunately. Technically, two under-18s having sex can *both* be prosecuted for statutory rape (though it basically never happens).
Since giving any other advice may make me an accessory to a crime, while you're in Oregon, don't have sex.
You may want to look at moving to a new state. Not to have sex. For better living conditions and political climate, lets say. If your gf happens to visit or come live with you, then it would be handy if the new state had better AoC laws.

Also, lobby your state legislature for saner consent laws ffs.

FWIW, regd neighbouring states, Nevada and Washington are 16. Idaho is 17. California is 18. No neighbouring states to Oregon have close-in-age exemptions.
Wait till summer.

Go to a state where the age of consent is 16. That shouldn't be too hard if you own a vehicle.

Drive to Washington and fuck her in your car if you own one.

>Best advice for you- marry her, then you’re fine
Minimum age for marriage in Oregon (OP's state) is 17, with parents consent required.

Marriage will exempt you from "sexual misconduct" charges in Oregon but not from "Contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor", "Unlawful contact with a child" or "sexual abuse" charges

So only under 16 is actually statutory rape. After that it's still "sexual misconduct" or "contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor" (misdemeanours), or "Unlawful contact with a child" or "sexual abuse" (felony)

IANAL obviously.

what are non integers?

Sorry OP
I hate pedos

Attached: download.png (300x168, 7K)

the states are really that free?

I have had a gf that was 15.5 and I was 19, and the AoC in my.country is 16.

Had ever a law enforcer tried to get me in court, she would just have to say I co sented blah blah and I would be off the hook.

The judges here think with reason, the age gap isn't too wide, women are more adult in mindset, and who cares about a hard AoC, like 1 day before 16 jail, 1 day later everythong would be fine.

I hope you're recording and taking pics of her. Unless she's fat, then don't.

Move to country with no extradition. Start life over. Make better choices

You're covered if your state has romeo and juliet law, I was dating my wife at 19 and she was 16. Romeo and juliet law states those under 21 are allowed to provide consent as long as they are at most 3 years apart and above the age of 15 (in most states, some go as low as 13)

I dated a 16 year old girl when I was 19. Moved across state lines to be with her. Her parents threw a fit when they found out. Police couldn't do anything because it was all legal. We ended up living together after she turned 18. A few years later, when she was in her 20s, she threw a fit said everything we did was wrong. We were friends for 10 years but I moved away from her earlier this year and we promised never to talk each other again.

Don't do it mate. I don't know what you think will happen, but it won't work out. It will be a lot of hardship with no reward. I constantly worry about her resurfacing in my life and #MeTooing me.

Ad long as you're not that Subway guy fucking toddlers then you're fine. You big pussy.
It's 2 years and few month difference. Either stop now. Or shut the fuck up and stop being such a dipshit.

Depends on what state you live in.
Some have romeo laws that make this fine.
So for example the age of consent in texas is 17.
But they have a 4 year law with a minimum age of 14.

So if you are in texas for this example you are fine.

Othewise it's rape and 10 years in prison.
but again it depends on the state.

See but it all depends on the state you live in.
If this happened in north dakota for example you could be in jail.

If something cost $15 and you have $18 you have $3 left. What’s so hard to understand?

If you have $18 and it costs $15.50 however, then you have $2.50 left...
> she turns 16 next summer.
So she's approximately 15 and a half. Presumably OP is recently 18.

using fucking incognito mode ffs

Fucked. Sorry girls your own age are too smart to be attracted to you, user.

Consequences will never be the same.

Legal here in Germany. You Yank's are such cucks.

That becomes transporting a minor over state lines for immoral purposes, which puts this into federal jurisdiction. Need to meet her in WA, not transport her there.

>No neighbouring states to Oregon have close-in-age exemptions.
WA is not close to OR? RCW 9a.44.030(3)(b/f)
14 y.o. and within 3 years.

Amended: RCW 9a.44.079
14 - 16 y.o., other is >= 4 years