Yo! Just sitting in the hospital after I tried killing myself. Waiting to get out so I can try again...

Yo! Just sitting in the hospital after I tried killing myself. Waiting to get out so I can try again. How the fuck is your night going Sup Forumsros?

Attached: FCAE07E6-FA23-4757-A940-80DBB62B159F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36116166
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/03/23/521083335/the-forces-driving-middle-aged-white-peoples-deaths-of-despair
theblaze.com/news/2017/04/14/watch-maine-democrats-laugh-about-rising-suicide-rates-among-white-males/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a failure you are

You’re not wrong

See a prostitute about your problems

they are going to 48 hour hold have to by law have fun

Like I would spend money on some whore instead of a nice meal for myself! I haven’t been interested in sex for over a year anyway.

Mate tell me your age
I'm 27 the things is my life is way fucked up than yours probably and still here trying everyday...

I know is hard that depression shit when that shit hits your cells brain u want to disappear

How did you try to do it

do you feel satisfied with the attention time and money youre wasting now? Is there a cancer ward or child burn unit nearby you can walk through so you can see for yourself who youre fucking over because you "had a bad day"

Have sex with the food you buy then

Yea not where I am.

I was here last week after another failed attempt. Was brutally honest, and they gave me a sandwich and kicked me out in under 12 hours. I’m not crying for help, I’m brought here by police every time. If I tell them I don’t want their help, they will let me go. I’m just waiting on blood samples right now. I’ll probably get to stay for a sleep, so In few hours, I should be out of here.

If not, it’s better then the cold. I’ll eat their sandwiches and go on my way.

WTF are you talking about i am not op LOL I am saying most places will put a hold on you

really what country? USA medical code say they have to hold you at least for 24 hours.

oh. well you probably don't smell very good and nobody loves you either.

I told the docs I don’t want to be here. The waiting room packed with burnt children and terminal cancer patients will have their room in the mental health unit soon enough...oh wait, my country gives a shit about mental health. This bed IS for me bitch, deal with it. I don’t plan on staying long anyway. I’m not going to be begging for help.

>I’m not crying for help,
clearly you are retard and they stopped giving a fuck and they just want you gone, dead or not

Op if you wanted to die you'd have done it successfully

Move on to your next adventure

Death does not call for you yet

200 IQ move

>I’m not crying for help,
>I was here last week after another failed attempt.
> I’m brought here by police every time
>I’ll probably get to stay for a sleep,
>I'll probably get to
>get to
>i'm not crying for help,

Attached: BqLhAoUIQAAv8Fb.jpg (599x616, 31K)

how are you trying to off yourself? why do you keep failing? are you homeless?

Attached: beardo.jpg (383x493, 35K)

“Night night method”

it sure sounds like youre begging for attention

28. I’m not here to play the who has it worse, although you got my sympathy bro. Some people are strong, some are weak. I am weak.

YLYL - you live, you lose.

Attached: 1571957947634.jpg (460x818, 40K)

Dont doit m8, you get one shot at existing and are very lucky for it. Things will get better dude, you have eternity to be dead, dont rush it.

Haha! I know my logic has flaws. I’m just trying to talk to people. I can’t sit here and argue “I wouldn’t be crying for help if I was still alive” maybe it is a cry for help, I don’t know. I’m going to succeed soon. Talking with this on Sup Forums, do you think I really care too much about getting flamed?

Yes, poke holes in the suicide boy.

i hear they take you to prison if you kill yourself and then they tell on you to your own mommy.

why the fuck do retards always say "things will get better"? really it's not possible that things get worse? STFU with your useless platitudes. you know nothing about the dudes situation, maybe things are horrible and can get worse.

If begging for attention is coming to a board to try and have conversations with like minded outcast about controversial topics, I sure hope you call out any OP that makes a thread involving themselves, and I sure hope you have never posted anything regarding yourself, unless you cool with begging for attention lol

Thanks I’m cured

How did you fail to kill yourself? I mean shit, plenty of people try so hard NOT to die, and you here fail to even do that right.

Thanks dude, that’s straight facts. I kind of like seeing the ignorant and trolly side from people. I wouldn’t of posted on Sup Forums if I wasn’t ready to hear some bullshit haha

nursefag here, the hospitals don't always follow the rules, they can fuck up worse than you can imagine and still be off the hook because the medical and law field suck eachother's dicks for goodboy points from the government to receive funding.

Attached: rules.jpg (400x302, 18K)

>Yo! Just sitting in the hospital after I tried killing myself.

Just remember that you are a unique and special person, just like everybody else.

yeah were not that like minded. I'm just going to kill myself without crying about it like a faggot on Sup Forums.

tell us whats goin on.

Attached: spock.jpg (370x208, 15K)

yo don't do it.... these guys are twisted, but expected if you posted this on Sup Forums. If you wanna reach a wider and more perspective audience with this post, go on reddit, Many people will PM you just to talk. I would.

This is the exact mental gymnastics that my mind would do in therapy.

"This won't last forever, user."
"You don't know that."

Ugh. I hate my stupid, depressed brain.

If you had wanted to, you would have done it already. You need to admit you have other problems.

yes, if being nice to you wasn't enough, there's other ways to get you going, and not in that direction

I’ve tried several methods. If I had balls, I would just jump obviously, but I’ve fought my survival instinct a few times, and it’s always going to win with those extreme methods. I try “peaceful” methods. Yes I’m homeless and I’ve been suicidal for 3 years, slowing dragging people down and just being a parasite. I’ve accepted that I just need to be gone.

the horn rimmed glasses and pink hair is strong in this one.

actually fuck it i take that back. At least feminist SJW's have a will to live. This shit cunt just wants free hospital food and an eye hug from a nurse who's being forced to pretend he cares

OP here, phone is dying so I’m checking out. I wanted to talk for longer but oh well. Feel free to continue talking shit (don’t act like I didn’t know exactly what edgy comments you were going to make haha) and thanks for the handful of nice things said. Hopefully never talk to any of you again!

>OP here, phone is dying
Your phone is better at everything than you

OP is an attention seeking faggot, because;
A) If he really wanted to die he would have succeeded
B) Posting it on the internet just so he could be a nihilistic bitch in the replies section

We all know you’re not going to kill your self after you get out. That said, I still hope you get hit by a truck you worthless piece of shit.

Attached: 7450F35B-E4B3-4912-A982-0E7256AAF0CD.jpg (442x330, 39K)

sorry to hear that user. This society is fucked.

Attached: stevebannon.jpg (696x461, 58K)

society isn't in the hospital for trying to kill itself for the umpteenth time. try again

>such sharp edge

Attached: wtfus.jpg (471x542, 46K)

that shits harsh for the driver of the truck user. Imagine some poor bastard trying to make a living and he hits a pile of shit. Hope he gets raped to death by a religion of peace gang

>such fake care

go back to re.ddit for your hugbox

The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't.

Just stating the facts, sorry for not giving my sympathies to an attention whore on Sup Forums

Faggot

whoa boy.

Attached: whattafuck.jpg (800x533, 59K)

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?

ok attention whore

a human being forced to act like an adult or just another body?

you don't listen do you?

Is it the worst part user? You'd think the worst part would be having a mental illness but bad society bad bad society. Its everyone elses fault.

In sorry you’re struggling with things you can not bare. Mental illness is a hard thing to navigate. So is life. We all drown sometime or another. Here’s hoping you find help breaking the surface before you go under for good.

i only listen to people worth listening to. A grown ass man who puts himself in the hospital because he just can't take the day to day that trillions of humans have gone through and worse isn't worth listening to.

>Yo! Just sitting in the hospital after I tried killing myself. Waiting to get out so I can try again. How the fuck is your night going Sup Forumsros?

So you "failed" to kill yourself?

Do you know how many serial killers have succeeded in killing humans? As we speak, governments are arming millions of killers in uniforms. Enjoy that thought.

Back to your loneliness. Bitch.

We are not your "Sup Forumsros".

well hope is great and all but i could really use some money. Would you mind donating some bitcoin?

shit animals kill humans all the time. Fuck some humans died because of peanuts. I wonder if kids in africa with missing arms or legs ever think like OP.

Eat too much habanero sauce, ive been in pain in the toilet for 45 minutes

"society" is not a single person. in fact if you live in a modern western society it is a diverse group made up of numerous cultures.
Suicide rates have been steadily rising, for two particular demographics: white men, and white women.
The United States is in the midst of a suicide epidemic that affects the largest segment of society (white people, in particular white men). For some introductory material, see:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36116166
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/03/23/521083335/the-forces-driving-middle-aged-white-peoples-deaths-of-despair

The reason for this is simple: free trade policies have gutted the majority of the working class. Middle aged and older people can't transition to another career, so they succumb to alcoholism and opiates until they commit suicide. Young people have no prospects, and if they want to educate themselves to take up STEM, those jobs are outsourced or they are replaced by cheap H1B visa labor. Exacerbating this is the willingness of doctors throughout the past few decades to prescribe opiates to their patients for the most minor of pain complaints, creating addictions and filling holes that were widened by dwindling economic prospects and a changing culture which downplays and mocks marriage and the image of a happy family (these days, the only family that's celebrated is the one with existential and interpersonal problems)

They celebrate and publicly laugh at white men committing suicide in record numbers
theblaze.com/news/2017/04/14/watch-maine-democrats-laugh-about-rising-suicide-rates-among-white-males/

Their embrace of free trade policies and sudden disregard for the working class while pushing for cheaper H1B labor and outsourcing is the equivalent of Republican restructuring voting zones while claiming that it has nothing to do with race: it's obvious bullshit to anyone who has enough street smarts to see it

Attached: 1548954976763.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

ahh yes those good old bootstraps. thank you for continuing to waste this websites bandwith.

Attached: saltvam.jpg (436x479, 14K)

shit suddenly everyone is out of hope, care and love

protip: OP already said he wasn't from the US

boohoo snowflake. lif so hard

Attached: trumpjr.jpg (960x960, 104K)

nobody cares user

Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy.

Attached: toupee1.jpg (510x907, 30K)

or its entirely possible that people see their madness reflected in the eyes of others and are trying to teach the other guy how they learned how to fight back.

but people got that ultra helpful "hope and prayers". Didn't save none of my friends that suck started a shotgun. Isn't going to help the OP.

dudes got a mental problem but the system he's partaking in refuses to get him the candy he needs to get on an even keel? nothing you all do here is going to help.

oh and per his own statement. He lives in a country "that actually cares!" unlike me. They care so much that he's just walked out of the hospital after an attempted suicide.

brilliant PhotoChop

Sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder.
Psychiatrists get real tired of people half-trying to kill themselves every week.

Who's subsidizing your medical care, you fuckup?

everyone gets tired of people half-trying to kill themselves. After a while you just want them to succeed so you don't have to drive to the hospital at 3 in the morning. Sucks ass having to stop at the gas station to fill the tank with hope and prayers.

Dont lie OP. Congrats on the sex change

everyone else. Also OP got hope and prayered the fuck out of the hospital. His country cares so hard that he just got told to eat shit.

Joker was actually a pretty good look at mental illness and how some people can slip through the cracks. The media is saying it was trying to excuse Arthur's behavior because he was mentally ill. That is such a stupid viewpoint. And multiple articles are just copying each other. My problems are my own, and me taking so long to get help was my own fault. But there are real life people like Arthur who tried to get help and weren't helped. We have to do better by people. (Oh and no I'm not OP)

>My problems are my own, and me taking so long to get help was my own fault. But there are real life people like Arthur who tried to get help and weren't helped. We have to do better by people. (Oh and no I'm not OP)

This. OP is a faggot who has no part in society so he gets the boot. Its not Sup Forums's responsibility to coddle an attention whore. If you shit cunts want to help then force the retard to get actual psychiatric help. All this fake shoulder to cry on retardation does is give them another day to put it off.

Exactly. He has to want to get better. I asked for help before killing myself. Because I would have succeeded. I wouldn't have been waking up in the hospital.

Aren't you interested of sex in general, or just with someone else? What I'm asking, do you masturbate?

he's supposedly gone. The hospital in his great and caring country told him to kick rocks. They couldn't even charge his phone.

you didn't try hard enough if you are not restrained and have access to your phone so either you're not really suicidal and you just want attention or you're not really in the hospital for a suicide attempt

>Waiting to get out so I can try again.
Why bother? You'll just fuck it up again.
Dubs checked.

Idk what po'dunk town you're in but if you go to the hospital for a suicide attempt, they will put you on a 5150 hold and every nurse there will treat you like shit for taking up a bed. They probably think you're just trying to get pills anyways.

If they're kicking you out in 12 hours, then you're probably uninsured and a waste of time for them.

Also, they let you keep your phone? Usually they make you strip and remove literally everything on you. What fucking po'dunk town are you from where you're allowed to freely post from your phone?

You actually sound like one of the better people in this world, suicidal tendencies aside.

I hope you reconsider, OP. I really do.

Wut?

>I don't want your help
>Okay, you're free to go
Yeah, that's not how that works. Where are you from?

Take it easy man - life is long. No one wants to be remembered by their low points. It may be hard but you don't have to go out this way.

Hoping you feel better soon man -

if you're going to go anyways, why not pull out dick and wait for next nurse to come in? videorecord the whole thing, post it here.

Haha jigger is a fucking nigger

Attached: 388586d084389a0c15f1a5726a81be11.jpg (614x614, 51K)

at least i dont suck cock

I think they took OP's phone. I hope he gets 5150d and they waste 3 days of his time.

Are you hungry?

stop fucking wasting resources you whiny little bitch. fuckin pussy

how do you try and fail retard?

If you even failed in killing yourself, you should not bother to try again, man up and accept life.

People like this come into the ER all the time. They don't actually try, they usually just get drunk and call 911. They sober up, say "lol I was just drunk" and get released only to do it over and over again. Most of them are uninsured so they rack up a bunch of debt collectors looking for them.

It sounds to me like you’re doing this shit for gibsmedat