After 9 years in coma I came back just to realize that milhouse is now a meme?

after 9 years in coma I came back just to realize that milhouse is now a meme?

What happened Sup Forums?

Attached: Apocalypse.png (374x388, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prDoGmY5kj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing happened. go back to the coma.

What was it like in there for 9 years?

did you dream for 9 years?

dreams are exciting and fun.

i don't recall much, some dreams, blurry memories of distand voices but nothing else.

I've been in therapy for a couple of months now and sitll feel complety numb, my ass is on a mutiny with my bladder and will not accept command from me.

anything in terms of culture shock fuckin your shit up?

Are you sure you really did Wake Up?

Wake up.. please.

imagine waking up one day and realizing that you have no friends or relatives near you because most of them forget about you years agoand now the most recent memories that you have are from a decade ago and no one remembers you, everyone is different and older but you still you.

the hardest part it is too look into a mirror and think that Im looking at someone else.

Attached: coutcomeback.png (610x389, 33K)

Could not imagine going into a coma at 16 and waking up at 25. Would that mean I'd still have the brain of a high schooler and always be stuck 9 years behind my actual age in terms of maturity? Now I'm gonna be thinking about this all night, thanks a lot OP.

>everyone is different and older but you still you.
youtube.com/watch?v=prDoGmY5kj8

So how old were you when you went into the coma and how did it happen, was it medically induced? Are you stuck with a mountain of medical bills?

everything... How can be fucking possible that vine is dead? how someone like trump landed on the whitehouse? technology it is a nightmare I just use an old laptop or a core2duo pc that I have since 2009, there are tons of things that I do not understand but therapy will help... at least thats what I'm been told.

but the greater questions are... why everything it is prohibited now? what is this huge feminist and antifa movement all over the world? how the actual fuck did the cubs won the world series.

Vine didn't exist until 2013, if you've been in a coma since 2010 you wouldn't even have known that it existed. OP is a faggot liar.

I am 21... well, was 21.

you don't know how much I feel that song, I feel every day that I'm full of broken thoughts of how did I ended up like this, but still nothing but a lot of fear and nightmares.

hey man it might mean more for you but it doesn't mean it doesn't have meaning for me

especially the part where "you are someone else, I am still right here"

Oh? No shit.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559004688815.jpg (531x661, 34K)

ITT: faggot OP lies about being in a coma and samefags whole thread.

if dubs milhouse is king of memes

Attached: Millhouse is king.png (250x188, 81K)

But hey, there is now 15 seasons of supernatural to watch ! :D

I take English is a second language? Where are you from originally