H E R E

H E R E

O N

A

F R I D A Y N I G H T

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389926/Backpacker-refused-smelly-feet-head-rest.html?mrn_rm=rta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jokes on you, I already knew how pathetic I was

jokes on you m8.

i already lived: had qts, was married, had lots of friends, had bands, toured and all. now im a mysanthropic photographer, i dont talk to anyone, cant be fucked to have people around, i dont regret anything.

Jokes on you, Injust returned home from the club

Jokes on you, I don't even want friends

Jokes on you, you're here with me

Jokes on you, Jokes on you

Is it joke's or jokes

I usually have the option to go out on weekends but I prefer to play hockey (pickup hockey is from 10-1130)

jones on you im gonna Lill myself in an hour and a half

It's spelled misanthropic you illiterate moron

Jokes on you. I just back from a party and my gf is giving me head while I'm browsing Sup Forums chilling and laughing at you autistic neckbeards.

I'm 29. people my age don't go out anymore..r-right?

If I could release a virus that only killed Sup Forums posters, myself included, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Was the Shit was so cash?

This is actually a really good idea. I second this

Where else am I supposed to be?

no they stay in with their families

He still on friday

I'm a drunk chainsmoker, don't you EVER fucking reply to me you little dweebs.

yeah I hate myself. I fapped 5 times yesterday, I'm a uni student but too lazy and uninterested that is fucking up my grades, I'll probably drop out this semester or fail. I don't have friends, never had a girlfriend and don't talk to anyone. I don't have hobbies, that's why I fap so much, also because most of my day is spent on night time. my sleep schedule has weekly switches of normal to 5am to 3pm in a constant struggle. I probably have a few mental illnesses but I don't want to have a medical diagnosis of how much of a failure I am. I want to sort myself out but Idk if it's even possible at this point, deep down I'm a antisocial cunt still. just fuck my shit up mate

Chainsmoking recovering alcoholic. You'll take my goddamn (You) and you'll thank me for it.

Thanks, you made my friday.

The rest of you can still fuck off though.

yu got me

>tfw this describes me except I'm NEET

Haha suck it fag, it's already Saturday afternoon for me.

Its 10, where do I go? Is one really supposed to just go sit at a bar? What then?

Don't you have any friends to go with?

Going to a bar by yourself is pretty pathetic...

at least you have an excuse for being friendless and a useless trash. I'm at the time and place that should be the most active part of my life

Why would I go to a bar then? Cheaper and funner to drink at home with others.

University is shit. It's an extension of high school, except it's more expensive and failure has consequences. If you go in fucked up and expecting it to make you a better person, you will be disappointed. Taking a dead end job retail job helped me develop a work ethic, then working in door-to-door sales erased my fears of talking to people. The awful pay at both gave me the motivation to actually get an education in something worthwhile. Plus a former coworker ended up becoming my gf.

Because you get to meet new people?

my roommates have parties but i never participate because usually theres only these same 3 girls compared to us 9 guys. as far as i know, they haven't fucked any of these girls either. am i doing the right thing not joining them /tv? its just a sausage fest anyways

Your train of logic is nonsensical

>tfw no French qt will ever rub her sweaty feet on your head
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389926/Backpacker-refused-smelly-feet-head-rest.html?mrn_rm=rta

What's the point of leaving the house desu, senpai?

People go to bars/clubs to have fun and meet new people. But if you go alone, then the social stigma of being a friendless loser comes up. And you don't want to be that friendless loser. So you go with at least one other friend to the bar/club and have fun/meet new people.

Why go to school when you can be home schooled? Social interaction. Why go to work when you can work from home? Social interaction. Why go to the mall when you can order everything from Amazon? Social interaction.

It's an important part of our life, and one that cannot be undermined.

tfw no gf

I've thought about that. I was completely lost when I got out of school and was pressured to go to uni, to study something I was never interested in. The process you described sounds more like what everyone of my classmates went through. I should've gotten a job and then go to uni to advance on that career. Now I'm a person with the mental development of a 12 year old wasting days away and not making any progress.

I've been hanging out at my gfs house all day. I slept in, had sex, are breakfast, wasted hours on the internet, fapped on her bed, studied, had lunch, got a bj from her and studied more, ate dinner, ate cookies she just made, and am now posting on a Chinese cartoon forum.

The part that will make you neets most upset is that I'm posting this on my phone :^)

No one talks to strangers at bars or clubs, hell no one talks to the people they go with at bars or clubs because they're on their phone. If you want to make new friends join a club.

>wanting to socialize

But that's literally wrong. Here in Australia, you go to a bar or club and you talk to people. If you get along well enough, you could become friends.

It's literally the exact same in Japan. While I was there I went to a bar, and even though the others could barely speak English, we still got along very well and enjoyed the night together. And it was even more fun with the people that could speak English.

And who the fuck goes clubbing just to stay on their phone the whole time? You go there to drink and dance, not browse facebook.

Basically this. Even if your group ends up talking to people from another random group you'll likely never even see those people again. It's social interaction but you don't build long-lasting relationships. Unless you actually get someone's number and/or hook up with them. That happens too. But much more rarely.

enjoy inevitably getting cucked by her normie

Maybe it's a British thing, you have to basically put a knife to someone's throat to get them to talk to you here. You know if you didn't bin it. People are on their phones at fucking weddings.

>And who the fuck goes clubbing just to stay on their phone the whole time? You go there to drink and dance, not browse facebook.

A depressingly large amount of people, user. Not just socially awkward guys. Plenty of basic bitches go out in groups to bars and just stay on their phones the whole time.

If she ever cheats on me I'd just get back on tinder or bumble and find another girl. It's not that hard if you're generally seen as attractive, have good pictures, and know how to talk to people.

Why did you masturbate?

enjoy having empty relationships until you get one pregnant and she child support cucks you