Which one is /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtCILliuXZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely Biff Mudskipper

Finn

>whispers in ear
Will Byers

That's not his name. His name is Scoot Crabsparkle.

(((not))) an (((option)))

Dustin

I bet he smells funny.

>One has the name of a high fantasy character
>Other is a faggot

>I bet he smells funny.

Isaac doesn't sound like the name of a high fantasy character.

Isaac

Bran isnt a whiny jew so i pick him.

>Bran isnt a whiny jew

But yes he is...

isaac

l-lewd

Would fuck both of their boipussys t b h

l-lewd

You know Sup Forums is a contrarian shit hole when there's people who are in here pretending the bottom isn't simply objectively more cute

damn.. John Oliver looks like THAT??

control yourself user he's taken

I thought Milo liked black dudes?

One is the cutest little boy ever put on film

The other is finn

you'll have to be more specific

So what exactly is wrong with wolfhards face? Need to make sure it's PC to make fun of him and he doesn't have some kind of birth defect

Too beautiful to be comprehend by those with poor taste.

nah i dont think thats it

Nah, it's definitely that. You probably just like girls or something. What a faggot.

This. Will a cute.

Who /Coral/ here?

He aight.

when will frogger

He started that whole gunfight in the last finale so he cool, that took cajones.

My hairs are about that length right now
and when I look at this picture I realize how other might perceive me as a huge fucking faggot
time to get a haircut

Next season when the Red Ranger attacks him.

Is it cut in a weird scene girl style? If not you should be fine.

unfortunate that he's such an awful actor

at least he knows that and is going to college to prepare for when TWD ends 10 years from now

fucking hell finn just looks like a deformed frog

FINN IS UR BOIFREND QUESTION MARK QUESTION MARK QUESTION MARK

This but unironically

>mfw retards keep posting the same picture of bad wig lighting and makeup over and over again

>Isaac watching the DCC omegle video

what's your point? he went form cute to handsome and he's only 3 years older than finn, now wait and see how that amphibious abomination will look in 5 years

Remember when everyone hated him

>Inevitable Froggo v Bran wars have begun

At long last. mfw I wuv them both

With any luck, not like Rachel Maddow

i like maddowfu

Finn you stupid nigger, come on now.

He so cute.

Bran is like 40. Finn is /ourbabyboy/

his slight autism makes me go d'aww

desu i dont even know why theyre compared, they have nothing in common. but it always upsets the finnfag which is fun

Finnfags are legion

well let's see:
Isaac
>played one of the highest rating and most popular shows in the history of television, based on a original ongoing epic of 20 years
>was a cutie
>now looks like a handsome english gentleman
>kind and humble, almost too much because he always wants everyone to have a good time and be friends
>always classy
>good sense of style
>always happy and smiling, his good energy immediatly irradiates any room he walks into
Finn
>played a obnoxious middle class child on a meme netshit show milking nostalgia from people who were born in the late 90s, stealing from everywhere that even has a semblance of the 80s, even things made in the 90s, tries too hard and fails, not one drop of originality
>looked like a frog with downs
>now looks like a frog with downs and on coke
>part of a cast of agressive irrational liberals who use an award show to push their agenda
>foul mouthed edgy vidya playing annoying kid, prime example of his obnoxious generation
>makes everyone awkward in interviews, his co stars hate him, probably what pushed millie towards the black kid
>never brushes his hair and always looks like a corpse in decay, zoning out even when all the cameras are at him, probably a drug addict already

>immediatly irradiates any room he walks into

lel. Not the word you're looking for, but probably isn't too far from the truth. Also, GoT is the biggest meme show in the history of meme shows. AND the entire GoT cast aggressively opposed Brexit.

>Not the word you're looking for
not burger. I guess its radiate?
>GoT is the biggest meme show in the history of meme shows
the fanbase made it like that. s1 and 2 where the best when it wasn't so popular, then when the everyone dies XDDD meme catch on it turned to shit. stranger things was a meme since ep 1 because 1. netflix and 2. nostalgia milking
>the entire GoT cast aggressively opposed Brexit
not embarrassingly stupidly and public that I know of. besides, everyone in the media is a liberal or at least express as such, they don't really have a choice.

>not burger. I guess its radiate?
Yus. Irradiating a room would kill everything in it. Or possibly give it superpowers.

>not embarrassingly stupidly and public
All the Starklings save for Isaac were a part of the public campaign, IRRC.

> besides, everyone in the media is a liberal or at least express as such, they don't really have a choice.
But the same can be said of the Stranger Things cast, no? The only one in the cast that is overtly political in public (to my knowledge) is Harbour. He's the one that gave the speech, and it's not like anyone else is going to take the mic away and redpill a room filled with Hollywood elite.

>to handsome
kek

not according to google, bozo
>But the same can be said of the Stranger Things cast, no?
well they were all in the stage and everyone was cheering but whatever let's get back to deciding who's Sup Forums favorite underage boy

>who's Sup Forums favorite underage boy

It's Jacob.

>Kid who named his puppy after the movie character that triggers Sup Forums more than anything else in the world

Like fucking hell it's fucking Jacob.

Isaac wants his big bear daddy

Finnie boy

Finnlard McGee

Oh dear, is it time for Pedo Wars again? You know they're both creeped out by this behavior, right?

Well then maybe they should try being less adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtCILliuXZ4

This talented lad

Wishing he could be the cousin

Just let this thread fucking die.