Is killing off people with mental retardation at birth the morally right thing to do?

Is killing off people with mental retardation at birth the morally right thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/could-it-be-cure-breakthrough-prompts-down-syndrome-soul-searching-6C10879213
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
insideedition.com/headlines/17543-girl-14-with-spinal-muscular-atrophy-decides-to-end-her-life-this-is-enough-pain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No that is some authoritarian statist fascist Nazi thing to do, here we let the free market decide

No, you kill them on the womb before synaptogenesis.

>Is killing off people with mental retardation at birth the morally right thing to do?

What? Are you insane?

There would be no Gays!
There would be no Trannys!
There would be no otherkin!
There would be no feminists!
There would be no SJWs!
There would be damn few blacks!

What kind of a shit world would that be?

yes

I like to look at it this way, you accidentally run over a dog but only its hind legs, you can take him to the vet and let him live a life of meaningless existence or kill him and rid him of this nightmare.

Yeah, let's start with liberals

What is it with you sandniggers and killing dogs, I could be talking to one of you about anything and you'll bring it up

"Haha yeah user, you gotta squeeze the bar really good to get that pump, you know like when you're squeezing the neck of a filthy dog to put it out of it's misery...haha have a good workout habibi"

Yes, it's a bastard of a decision, but quality of life is whats important. Autism isn't the worst of it even, being born a vegetable and spending the rest of your life being cared for. Nope. Kill it and release that human from that prison that calls itself a body, so it can be born again.

Nah grow them to make a potato salad.

In this day and age, yes. 500 years ago they probably wouldnt survive long anyway

KIWI BANTS

OP, we're libertarians here. It's not for the state to prevent retards from breeding.

Indeed, if a group of people, say, wanted to encourage low-IQ races to outbreed higher-IQ ones, who are we to stop them? That would be most immoral. :)

>habibi

That word doesn't exist in Turkish

Well i only used it as an example because i really like dogs and i don't think it could have achieved the same effect if i had used a bird or some sort of reptile as an example.

Also don't generalize sandniggers.

>At birth
No.
>Before birth
If you can for sure identify that they will be some kind of retarded and you have the emotional fortitude to do so, well it really is up to the people who will have to raise them.

It shouldn't be for society at large or me or you to decide whether other people should be able to raise a disabled kid. I wouldn't, but that choice should be mine and my partner's, not some nebulous government entity.
Otherkin, Feminists, SJWs, and blacks who act like Niggers are a nurture issue not a nature issue. Abort yourself senpai.

Autist here. I'm of the belief that tards are literally made to be statist, government reliant subhumans. Throwing me out the window at birth would have been a mercy kill if anything, considering my otherwise glorious Nordic-Germanic-Anglo seed is now worthless because of muh genetics.
Literally fuckin worthless.

So, we open a business that allows parents of the mentally retarded to donate their newborns?

Nice dubs btw.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
=)

at least they found love and got married and are constantly happy, unlike you a lonely faggot that nobody loves that is only miserable

No, because those people are happy. They may be better off than us "sane" people.

My little brother is a autistic to the levels of the worst videos you'd see on youtube. He'll never be able to live alone and will be a burden on me forever once my parents have died. I will most likely never get married or be able to have kids of my own, due to the 24/7 care involved and the constant weird noises he makes every waking second would be very unsettling to someone not used to it. So I've basically been cucked by my own parents! But hes still my brother and I love him. He enjoys videos games, loves animals, hasn't a care in the world, is good-natured and innocent.

So in my case no I wouldn't end the life of someone retarded, but I do think it takes a certain kind of evil for a parent to not even consider the implications on the rest of their family (sons, relations, whoever will care for the child when they are dead) by having the child. In my case my parents have not even considered the implications of his disabilities on my future i.e. no savings set aside, etc. So in that case I can understand why someone would be for the abortion.

Why not use something you're familiar with, like an insect as an example. If you smack a roach with a rolled up magazine and only crush half its thorax, you can let him drag himself away and live to breed 1000 more roaches, or kill him and rid the world of this nightmare.

>It shouldn't be for society at large or me or you to decide whether other people should be able to raise a disabled kid
Then it shouldn't be on society to have to pay for the little fucking retard either. No hand outs to parents of retard children. No special aids to move them around school so they can pretend they are real people, paid for by the state. No affirmative action to get them into colleges or a job. No disability check or in home aids for life paid at the expense of real people. If you want to pay for all that shit out of pocket and put aside enough money to continue that payment and someone to run the retards account after you are dead, all at the expense of real children who might actually grow up to contribute something to society and continue your gene line, be my guest. Just don't expect the rest of society to pay for your shit decisions you emotional faggot.

Why not use something you're familiar with, like a nigger as an example. If you shoot a nigger as self defense and plant substantial evidence on him, you can allow more niggers to rise up and accuse governmen of discrimination, or kill him and rid the world of this nightmare.

They have tests for it. They should be aborted.

Jokes on you, they always kill the nigger.

Spartans did it, we would all be praying to Allah already thanks to their eugenics.

>You will never be as happy as the guy is on his wedding day

If not for*

>killing off people with mental retardation

KEK that'd kill off half of Sup Forums

Morality doesn't exist

to be fair, the abortion rate of Down's people is about 97% in the UK.

so they're doing the right thing

yes
>tfw mentally retarded people can get laid but you dont

Didnt geneticists actually discover the cure to downs syndromes and downies got pissed off and complained that they were killing off their culture?

Nigger please. You could get laid right now if you wanted to. We live in a slut culture. As long as you're not hideous, buy a slutty girl a drink and she'll fuck you. If you are hideous, hire a hooker.

why retards always have to have fucked up haircuts? is the barber retarded?

If I had a wife and she was preggo with a tard I would have it aborted. I will not raise a fucking mongoloid.

if you are giving birth to this thing insurance shouldn't cover it since it's technically not human.
also you shouldn't be allowed to keep it.

The vast majority of them won't breed anyway. So who gives a shit?

Gonna need a citation on that, bucko, because that sounds fucking hilarious.

They're done at home by

Yes. They are a drain on the state and the parent.

Healthy white children could be born in their place

nbcnews.com/health/could-it-be-cure-breakthrough-prompts-down-syndrome-soul-searching-6C10879213

It was from a few years ago but it wasnt an outright cure

>Curing an extra chromosome

u focking wot m8

I wouldn't raise retarded children myself. Why waste time, energy and money on the mistakes of nature. Just put them down. I can't speak for others though.

>Is killing off people with mental retardation at birth the morally right thing to do?

Please don't; I really enjoy Sup Forums.

You want to murder everyone here why lol

You just take the chromosome away it's simple biology.

>A turkroach talking about biology

Nigga do you guys even have lungs?

No

roaches do indeed have lungs

yep.its like killing the runt of the litter.

they cost resources to care for a majority of the time.

i think it should be the parents choice. im on the fence about about the state doing the executions though. i could go either way. both sides have pros and cons.

>not getting the fucking sarcasm
> not knowing cockroaches have lungs

Cockroaches breathe through pores in their skin (spiracles) to directly oxygenate tissue instead of having the whole lung thing going on.

I apologize roachfriend, but I am unable to pass up the opportunity for a good old fashioned poo in loo or turkroach bantering. I pray that you can forgive me. Also I don't think I would count spiracles as lungs.

Stay safe during the next coup!

ANIMORPHS FUCKING LIED TO ME

FUCK YOU K.A. APPLEGATE

FREE MARKET
R
E
E

M
A
R
K
E
T

Regardless, I can't justify murder.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is down syndrome Real Hahahaha Nigga Just stop being stupid Like Nigga get lose the extra chromosomes Haha

Absolutely yes.

There was meant to be an if somewhere in there.

Thanks for the heads up.

>KEK
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

>watch an hour of a guy who is the equivalent to a nigger preacher on the corner collecting coins for his church or nothing.

yeah. no thanks bro

Disinfo shill, nothing like that. Watch it and make up your own mind ppl.

>dat example about mudslimes at the gym

What did he even need the scope for?

>Society shouldn't pay for them either.
I never said that they necessarily should.

killing these kinds of people is the morally right thing to do

What kind of a sadistic fuck would want such creatures to continue on living against their will when they know a will to live won't have a damn chance?
>single mom
>14 surgeries
>kid only gets worse
JUST

insideedition.com/headlines/17543-girl-14-with-spinal-muscular-atrophy-decides-to-end-her-life-this-is-enough-pain

Fucking lol

No. Then there would be no black people and that's racist.