Did we just witness the end of an era?

Did we just witness the end of an era?

Is this the beginning of the story of the NFL's next dynasty?

Pats will be back. Bellichick and Brady not retiring. Hightower coming back, Edelman coming back.

Gronk talking about retiring ;_;

He won't retire without a win.

not unless his body is screaming at him

franchise QB coming back for philly with a vengeance next season. he wants another ring

eagles are the next dynasty

He has a win though?

I was thinking the same. Just like messi. >dissapointed af after a game
>heat of the moment comment
>regret it a couple of days later when you're cooled down again

Can someone please tell me why Ertz is here ? And why at first they showed a graphic with Ertz as MVP but then gave it to Foles.

No one will answer me on Reddit and just downvote but foreal why was he the only eagle player up on stage

You fags will go 8-8 next season and miss the playoffs.

we've won without gronk before, him leaving makes no difference. Brady finds a way.

People begged Messi to come back from weeks. Even the leader of the country did.

>Brady

He's not getting any younger, tho'. I have no idea why Boston has this weird fascination with thinking he'll last forever.

He won't.

i didn't notice the graphic but i thought it was weird that he went up before foles.

He threw 500 yards, he's not getting any worse in 1 year

>pattyrats barely lose, despite not having butler (thanks belichick you faggot), Hightower, cooks, Edelman...
>Chung gets fucked up halfway through, plays like shit
>Brady puts up career numbers, breaks passing records
>belidick wastes an early timeout
>Brady gets stripped w/2 minutes on clock
>somehow get the ball back and run it downfield in 1:00, literally losing by a Hail Mary that Gronk could've caught if he'd timed the jump better

Yeah they were blown the fuck out. It's over, end of dynasty, no chance the Patriots will ever compete again. They're the next Browns desu.

He has one. He's also not going to remember who he is by the time he's 40.

After the age of 40 all it takes is one solid hit to derail your career forever.

>not recognizing the eagles IR list

I'd agree that point would be an even trade if Foles didn't turn out to be Wentz-tier.

>He's also not going to remember who he is by the time he's 40.

I'm a little jealous.

>the first guy who lifts the cup is the owner
lmao americans

football is a dictatorship. you do what your superiors tell you or you get sent home.

Peyton did.

They were pulling him up because he caught the game winning touchdown, they were getting Foles up too but he was soaking in the moment with his baby.

Pats will lose the Superbowl again next year Eagles won't even make the playoffs

I'd be surprised if we see any repeats in the NFC during the next 5 years. Brees and Rodgers are going to be hungry as fuck, not to mention that Garoppolo is now there.

Foles is not in Wentz tier, Eagles OLine would make any average QB look good, and the Pats have not had a pass rush for a long time.

Dude he's like one concussion away from plopping his ass down and shitposting with us here on Sup Forums for the rest of his life. Maybe he won't retire after this one but it looks like the hits are starting to take a toll on him.

>doubting brady
He just added five more years to his career

He caught the meme ball.