My birthday is tomorrow. i'm doing very bad. i'm lonely all the time. i don't think i'll be able to get a job...

my birthday is tomorrow. i'm doing very bad. i'm lonely all the time. i don't think i'll be able to get a job. i'm very unattractive. i'm turning 29. i have no one. no girls have ever even hugged me.

i am not doing well at all. i don't know why i'm making this thread. i'm as sad as i've ever been. i can't imagine being more hopeless.

Attached: birthdaypepe.jpg (143x140, 4K)

Chris Chan is that you?

why would a gril even want to hug you?
you gotta make yourself worth the time dumbass, cant just expect chicks cause your sad or nice or whatever bullshit you come up with.
if you very unattracive, that shit sucks, but you can make it better, get a sweet hair cut and nice close, get fit. or fuck it just be funny, chicks love funny guys.
just stop being a bitch and do somthing.

Hang in there user, just one more year and you'll attain the secrets of wizardry.

Once you do, you can cast the magics to get the girls and money

chris chan has done more with both boys and girls than i have or ever will.

>why would a gril even want to hug you?
they wouldn't.

date a tranny
im single and my pussy is fresh

trannies wouldn't like me either

post pics pls
I love you user, no homo.

>chris chan has done more than me
maybe but he fucked up everything and now look at him, he looks like trash. you have some hope dude just like what said. put in the time and effort to better your self you be drowning in jobs and pussy in no time.

imagine turning down love and pussy because you hate yourself
kys tranny

i'm not turning anything down, none of them would like me. how is that turning anything down

there's no time left at 29

Im not a tranny though, I'm just attracted to them.
Don't give up, ever.

Yes there is. Go get fit, and improve yourself.

Dang it sarah why u do this to me

>i'm lonely all the time. i don't think i'll be able to get a job. i'm very unattractive.
>frog poster problems

user youre writing this thread because youre so hopeless but theres hope you just dont see it. chin up bud, theres way too much you have to live for

You're choosing to not put in the effort. It will be hard and you don't even want to try. You night even enjoy the suffering oddly. Everyone is capable of change user. 29 yrs and good for nothing? That doesn't dictate your future. There are ways to improve yourself and life, if you choose to. Just put in some EFFORT you lazy fuck

my point bro.
you gotta give them a reason to.
better yourself.

happy bday depresso

i'm not sarah