Why english men are so hot?

why english men are so hot?

on the other hand shitalians are one of the most disgusting brown, manlet and annoying goblin breeds to ever terrorize mankind

Is that how you speak to your father

niggers don't have fathers

We are Amerindians, check legit stats you arses.

sure, sure.........

Because they burn in the sun.

>60 millions of argentines are italian ancestry
the absolute state of amerindian

good genetics and diet.
why are italian women so hot?

*25 million
still 60% of total population

*south english men

aka normans, aka french

real britbongis are hideous, le imbred face goblins

So much ignorant shit in this post. Jesus

Out of respect for the kind, hardworking Italian people, I'm going to chose to pretend that you're an immigrant. Czech or something, probably.

it's just banter lads

Did you even think otherwise???

Wtf but that's wrong lol

Italian guys are always always the most desired. The only ones above Italians would be Australian guys

captcha: BEAUTY PROVINS

damn jon snow would be such a chad if he weren't 5'8

I'm italian and no girls like me. Get cancer faggot.

>Through his paternal grandmother, Lavender Cecilia Denny, Harington's eighth-great-grandfather was Charles II of England
wtf, this is the second person who descends from royalty i've seen on GoT.

Kill yourself
Shitalians are disgusting and not even desired by their north african and arabic bretheren.
Short, smell bad, brown, head is shaped like a potato, pitch black eyes like their souls, nigger lips, curly hair, annoying voice and disgusting language-accent.

Subhumans the bunch of them.
Not even Mordor wants to take them in.

they arent. its becus youve been brainwashed by anglo culture since u were a kiddo.

1. He claims to be 5'8 but is probably even shorter than that.

2. You can literally say that about most men. Most men would be Chads if not for one "flaw".

A lot of people descend from royalty/nobility if you go back far enough. One of my twentieth-or-something-great-grandfather was a pope, and I descend from a noble Genoan family. I know because a cousin whom I've never met was bored and did research on our genealogy and it has literally zero impact on my life.

>Italian guys are always always the most desired.

Italian guys are all face and no body. Only the ones with some Germanic/Celtic genes. Otherwise they are too short and too hairy.

can you stop posting in my thread this is a discussion about UK i don't care if some """"""argentinian""""" hate us

I wish I could know more about my genealogy. Damn commies ruined everything.

>People can think independently

this triggers the briton

It was just a bit of banter. Why are you upset? Do you feel left out?

nah i was laughing internally to all 10 americans you sent after me last week. gotta cost some dollars for you... ;)

>twentieth-or-something-great-granduncle*

What do you mean? Why can't you know?

It was 12. What happened to the other 2?

Maybe I just was too drunk to notice them? Well if that was the case you failed by default to try and get me anywhere at all, aaight?

I will send double next time and fuck your shit up once and for all.

no you wont because you know how many millions of pounds you've spent on me. if i just die that would be a HUGE loss.

This thread is about hot Brits. Post hot Brits or GET OUT

That is the whole point of the money being spent.

no it isn't. then it would just be a waste. the point of investing in bastards is that some of them should become fugging geniuses to provide your corporations with trillions worth of pounds.

but only if you can control them, that is... ;)

The money is being spent to end you and silence you once and for all