Black Mirror

>be in Heaven with daughter
>both watching over loving wife/mother of 49 years eagerly waiting to be reunited with her
>she's in a nursing home
>any day now
>tell St Peter to open the pearly gates
>the home gets a new video game counsel
>in-game wife starts regularly visiting a BDSM club and fornicates with hundreds of strangers
>goes full sodomite
>seduces female virgin fiancée of honest working man
>marries woman instead and uses new spousal authority to euthanize (murder) bride
>commits suicide (murder)
>as the angel of death throws her soul screaming into depths of Hell to burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity for her rejection of Christ and her unrepentant sins, a virtual NPC imitation of her neural patterns happens to continue to commit sodomy and adultery in video game for a decade until data rot and server crashes set in and company goes bankrupt and all data gets permanently wiped forever
>comfort angel daughter and tell her it's all for the best as Jesus wipes away the tears from both your cheeks

Uh so this was the feel-good episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/misconceptions_faq.php
listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Uh so this was the feel-good episode?
No it was the """"""feels""""" episode.

The only thing I felt was repulsion, more over how contrived the girl with the glasses' backstory was than over the attempted lionization of immorality.

Video games don't count

If that were true then I have killed billions of people.

Also interracial lesbians are always feel good episodes.

If you believe in the afterlife this episode is terrifying and horrible.

If you don't then its "feelgood".

That's not what the Canon Law says.

All intent counts. Even enjoying sinful media is a sin you have to confess. Intending to commit a virtual sin with the impression as if it was real is a real sin. Even fantasies of sex and violence that don't even exist outside of your own head are a sin, as Christ taught us.

Christian morality might seem strict but it's actually liberating.

This fucking show.

Best episode, because it's probably the most tragic disguised as the only positive episode in the series

Just kidding, it's fucking awful and a chore to sit through. Someone please call me a homophobe, I'm waiting

yea this episode really frightened me as a christian.

>implying heaven exists

agreed

>he actually believes in a real literal afterlife

that's why its called faith ;)

>I see science all around me, but I close my eyes and choose magic

how the fuck you see science?

Same.

>life, organisms
>sun, moon, stars
>rocks, geology, fossils
>weather, electricity, chemistry

Fucking retarded faggot

I know you're afraid, user, it's okay. You lash out anonymously on the internet all you need to. Deep down inside you know you're all alone, and that scares you more than anything, so you stomp it down, keep it out of sight, and pray for comfort.

How do you know those things actually exist?

How do you know god didn't create us all five minutes ago and implant lifetimes of memories?

How do you know you're not a brain in a tank in a mad scientist's basement with electrodes making you think you see and feel and hear things?

So what makes your belief more logical than mine?

science is observable, provable, repeatable

>Why is it more logical to believe in what you can see and know to be factual vs what you cannot?

your perception of a perceived reality is not an absolute. you can't prove you exist as I can't prove God exists

I've never read a larger crock of shit, in all my days. Maybe you're the one that needs to kys. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sure you will.

for your god, the big bang, and its messiah, the magical amino acid of life to be real, you'd have to show us observable Testable repeatable proof of your god, the magically capable supernatural singularity self creating from nowhere for no reason only to expand 10 to the exponent 32 times greater than light. then, you'd have to show us your messiah, the magical amino acid not only self create for no reason, but go on to choose solely 20 left handed molecules to form the first protein molecule, unto a billion more times, Consecutively. And that's without one series of right molecules because as we all know, life is composed of left handed molecules.

So this show, is one of those progressive dyke shows out promoting degeneracy like all the others? And that's why i don't watch televsiion anymore. We need a station that plays only Gay Free traditional programming. The programming we grew up with before the sick jew took over everything.

this fucking guy will turn to the right eventually as his own side are trying to kill him for being a man

>left handed molecules

i hate it when people who don't know science but get some weird cursory "education" and then talk like an authority on the subject

You're so angry and fearful.
It's got to be frustrating to understand so little.
My honest suggestion is to get an education any way you can. I believe you can be happier.

Tell you what, you bold faced faggot, how's about you show us proof of your god, the magical singularity, and its messiah, the magical amino acid molecule. Oh, that's right, there is no proof and all you've ever had from the get go was make believe and conjecture. Oh, how does it feel to be in a hole of bullshit unable to come up for air from?
And while you're at it, attempting to dig yourself out of piles and piles of dog shit you retarded as shit atheist calls proofs and theories, how's about your show us the allele frequency in action, i.e., show us muck becoming man in an unbreakable chain of evidences that is both genetic and skeletal of one creature frequency allele'ing, into it's successive species, and that's from muck to man.

I'm hateful alright. I hate atheist. they're disgusting, and if they all died tomorrow, the world would be an infinitely better place. So how's about your provide that proof that I know you don't have nor will you ever have.

>You can't prove science on an Indonesian interpretive dance board, so invisible flying magic people makes more sense.

>Just because you can't prove that you exist means that the only other option is that there is a God and northwest Georgia Baptism is the truth

t. guy who is definitely going to hell according to his own belief structure

But the big bang, the magical amino acid, and evolution isn't science though. Science is all that can be observed, Recreated, and tested.

You will never test, or observe, or recreate, the big bang, magical amino acid that self created then created proteins DNA and eventually life and a trillion variations of it, or evolution, the progression of one life form into a successor species. You will never verify, test, examine or recreate, any of it. Thereby, it's fantasy, and shall forever remain so.

yes, thanks for understanding

>Therefore OBVIOUSLY a magic sky man who created himself did it and he doesn't want to masturbate or eat shrimp

there is no hell, youngone. Christ spoke of fiery gehenna. Gehenna was a dump outside the valley of hinnom. It's a place Israelites dumped refuse and the remains of animal corpses, and executed criminals. You see, to a Jew living in those days, unless you had a memorial burial, you could not be resurrected. Jesus Knew this of course, so he used an analogy they'd understand. The lake of fire was an area of hinnom where sulpher and other mixtures, in especially the animal fat, would pool and burn incessantly. So you'd have bodies partially on fire, and partially not. And the parts that wasn't, well, maggots could be seen.

>evolution, the progression of one life form into a successor species
>You will never verify, test, examine or recreate, any of it.

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/misconceptions_faq.php

listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/evolution-watching-speciation-occur-observations/

>It's a fedoras can't admit that no one knows anything for sure so they shit on people of faith episode

>Heaven
>H
stopped reading there

>shit on people of faith

Literally all that's happened ITT is people of faith shitting on atheists. Learn to comprehend what you're reading.

>Heaven
>not a place on Earth

At the very least, you incorrigible man child, you have no choice but to admit we were made. To say otherwise suggest you're of the mind that the very mechanism you're using to embarrass yourself with, the very same mechanism you've employed in a futile attempt to refute me, can self create without a mind, or a means by which---: You're of the mind that there was nothing and suddenly, poof, computational medium. And yet the human genome and the very instructions of all life is superlative in every way to your fap box; the whichever device you're using even now.

You atheist are so hypocritical.

>last black mirror thread turned into a pedo philosophy debate

>this thread immediately turns into religion vs science bullshit

Sup Forums everybody

AH yes, conjecture, make believe, rhetoric. Lies care of your ministers of your damnable faith, the faith of liars and thieves and vagabonds, the faith of Darwinist and of contemptible fools.

I don't read unsubstantiated gospels, sad atheist, so to be seen as even remotely in the right, you'd have to provide us with Proof of muck becoming man, that is, the first instantiation of what was, and then skeletal and genetic evidence of each creature becoming its successor species.
All you've ever had, sadly, is decades of lies and conjectures. Your emperor is naked, sad lad.

t. belinda

Holy sh*t, are you all me?

I could not stop praying after watching this episode, I just couldn't.

I prayed for Christ to save me from such Jew devilry.

A digital afterlife does not make a physical afterlife any worse or better

Do you actually get enjoyment out of larping as a creationist?

Ironically, God's once chosen people are the modern day fulfillment of the merchants who are on the hill with the kings of the earth overlooking the corpse of the devastated babylon. Remember, Jesus beat and whipped merchants of this sort, out of God's temple. He lamented of how these vagabounds had turned a place of worship into a squalla and den of thieves and robbers.

These modern day Sadducee and their vassals of corruption, are out to destroy any semblance of morality that exist.

Void of an accountable response, i see. Pay it no mind young one, for you had lost the moment you tried to refute a creator.

>young one
How old are you? If you don't give me a straight answer, or say something about "age in spirit" I'm going to assume >25

>You will never test, or observe, or recreate, the big bang
That's pretty much what they've been doing with the Large Hardon Collider this past decade, or at least attempt to do.

And yet no one has ever presented an atheism for me to measure and weigh. Until that happens I'l lhave to assume that atheism doesn't actually exist and that all "atheists" are just LARPing.

Is this rant from a movie or something? It sounds oddly familiar.

If it isn't can I steal it for a screenplay?

I've been told I have an old soul

Obviously not him, you didn't take five sentences to get across a single pont

I'm a bit over 25, and by a bit, I mean nearly 20 years over 25.

Unless of course there was dimensional sized hadron collider back then, and you have the Observable, Testable proof to verify as much, then yes, I'd say you can recreate the events of the big bang using your expensive paper weight.

Yes, you can, so as long as you say that it was avernikas from youtube's property, then yes, you can steal it all you want. And by so as long as you say, I in actuality mean that I want you to record it within your mind and never let it go. And to, when able, look up avernikas' rants. They're something else.

An inability to grasp metaphors is a symptom of autism. Curiously, so is atheism.

I think that's what one has to have in order to combat atheist, autism. Happily I'm an autist. Yes, I feel weird when in and around glass, and yes, i have trouble looking people in the eye, and yes, I'm a forever alone never kissed virgin who still lives with my mom. And yes, when around crowds of people for extended periods I get panicky. But it's the only way to combat the evil that is atheism, so for me it's a proper trade off.

I'm probably also mildly on the spectrum but so was St Aquinas. It takes all kinds.

That was a good one.

Oops. Meant to put "marries" in scare quotes. Sodomite false "marriage" isn't real marriage.

Isn't it insulting to a creator not to unearth and analyze all that he had made?
Wouldn't you be insulted as a film director if someone watched your movie and fell asleep halfway through it?
There is nothing inherently wrong with observing and testing the world around us. If you want to belittle those that try to broaden their understanding of our universe, fine. But recognize it is ungrateful to your creator to do so.

>worships Abraham's God
>hates God's chosen people
Lmao you're all going to hell or nowhere at all, nobody on this Zimbabwean cartography forum is going to Heaven. If y'all actually read the Bible you'd know God is a petty, pathological liar who let 9/11 happen for his own amusement

>Pharisees
>still being God's chosen people
>instead of Christians

If you're going to talk about Christianity you should probably read the New Testament first.

>christians are now begging for safe spaces
Never change Sup Forums

I thought the best thing about this show was the cinematography but now I see it's seeing how buttblasted it makes the autists on here

Sup Forums isn't inherently evil.

It's like I'm in 2006 YouTube again

I read the Old Testament first, then the New Testament. Release order. And then I laugh at those who think the masturbatory fan fiction is more valid than the original canon.

DELET

The best part about all of it is when I think that I'm in actuality asleep, even though i'm probably not. Like, I think that when we're dreaming that it is not at all our conscious mind that's dreaming but is in actuality an area within our brain that deals with memory, that's doing the sleeping. I think it's like a patch of memory banks within our brains that's dreaming and when we wake, it starts to integrate our dreams into our minds, a aware mind. It explains why when you wake up immediately after a dream, you know you were dreaming but can't recall the details That's because the other part of your brain hasn't sent the details of that dream to permanent memory yet, and sometimes it fails at doing so.

Yeah, you can test all you want. But when one worships the creation instead of the creator, that's when the problem arises. Paul Wrote in Roman's that Come the last day they will be inexcusable because they have observed the creation.

Romans 1:20

And yet the Jews, God's chosen people, rejected Jesus. Remember, most jews Rejected Jesus. Jesus told them of the parable about the vineyard owner who sent his son and the wicked workers put his son to death. The Vineyard owner then hired soldiers to kill his wicked no good workers. Some Jews accepted Jesus, but most of them didn't. Jesus prophesied Jerusalem's destruction when he said, when the disgusting thing comes in the midst of the tempe, leave Judea and never return. In 66C.E. the Romans came but due to civil unrest back home, they left. All faithful to Christ, left the city. Hundreds of thousands stayed however and died.

Luke 20:9-19
Matthew 24:15

The hebrew aramiac prophecies perfectly the Greek scriptures. If you think they're not one in the same, you're retarded.

If you're defending the wicked crap on tv then you're a part of the problem and i have no sympathy for you.

that fits with dystopian future tho

Evil isn't real. We're a bunch of monkeys trying to make sense of chaos because we're weak and afraid of death. Szechuan sauce.

And yet the Jews control our media and our money and the world at large. But God isn't on their side anymore because they didn't believe in a schizophrenic guy who said he would come back and still hasn't shown up 2000 years later.

Really joggins the noggin.

It is, but not because it's intentional

Because brooker has an MASSIVE interracial fetish. Black Mirror is like a best example of that

"How's about you show me proof of your god, the magical singularity that self created from nowhere for no reason expanding perfectly by the way, that went on to expand a trillion trillion trillion times faster than a fraction of a second or nearly 10 to the exponent 35 times faster than light or tens of millions of times faster than warp 9.75---That's right you reddit emu cunt, your impossibly retarded god, the farce ergo, I mean the magical singularity, self created then expanded ten to the many trillion times faster than light. Only to slow down because it new it needed to mix otherwise fly apart, so it slows down and mixes forming particles then it decides to speed up to its previous speeds so it creates dark energy that compels it to return to its previously incredible speeds again.
Only to make earth and then self create not only amino acids but form DNA using Proteins apparently therefore it choosing chose correctly and on to consecutively, a billion or more times, 20 left handed molecules. You see life involves left handed amino acids molecules, and there are an near infinite amount of either left or right all about us but for something to choose knowingly and consecutively, 20 left handed molecules to make one protein molecule then do this a billion or more times to aide in the creation of DNA.......
...And don't get me started about your magical evolution that you have no proof of other than make believe and conjecture and that goes triply so for your bullshit allele frequency all living things supposedly has.
For your evolution to be real you'd have to show us the allele frequency in the first instance of life onto the last instance of life which you can study anywhere about you. I.E., you'd have to show us the genetic evidence of your evolution from muck to man that is both genetic and skeletal proof of one creature evolving into its successive species."

>Romans 1:20
Deals with pagan/animistic worship, not experimenting with physics. Read your damn book before proselytizing here.

>the Sup Forums hivemind has convinced itself to go full christfag because of reddit

How do you people continue to allow a website to control your opinions like this?

You know, when the Guy shows up, If you're not one of His then you're going to die, probably horribly, You know this, yeah? I'm one of those guys who wants His will be done, but later. I want it to be done, but later is better. Sooner, will probably get all of us killed.

It's probably why I'm gonna ignore this series.

And yet, the big bang has nothing to do with physics either. And it can be found in the appendix under, never to ever be proven theories.

off to bed sleepy head. it's near three, so it's time to nap, good night everybody. Read your bible if you can, and pray if you can. Read, read, read. Try to learn God's name, both the hebrew and English. Study, study, study. And to you atheist, try it, even if it's not your bag, try it. The bible's the final authority, not men. Follow the William Tyndale and New world and first editions of the goodnews bible. read the appendix in each of those., I like those a lot.

>capitalized the g in guy becauses it's referring to Josh from Nazareth
Christians are such fucking cucks, second only to Joseph for believing Mary's lies

You'd have to be sheltered as fuck but trying to be edgy to think that evil isn't real.

It's almost like Satan is a powerful fallen angel who temporarily rules the world and rewards his agents for doing his bidding until the day God comes back and kicks in the door. Oh wait that's what the Bible says...

I've been a dedicated Christian for 10-11 years and Christposting on Sup Forums for 7-8. I like to think I helped convert the site. Christ calls to the poor, the downtrodden, the marginalized, the broken, the miserable. It was inevitable that this site would one day follow Him.

If an angel comes to you in a dream and backs up someone's story you should probably weigh that too.

Connie is the only qt Bangladeshi i've ever seen.

I'm not really religious and I believe in nothing but this episode felt really satanic for some reason.
Either it was Satan mocking us with the happy generic while we knew she did the bad thing

Either that or the director who ironnicaly put on a happy music while nothing felt really happy

But of course hipster and their interracial lesbian lmao saw that as a love story
LOL

What if the angel was Satan in a disguise?

Then Joseph would have become Mohammed.

>people believe without question that there's an unseeable, unmeasurable force that comprises more than 90% of the universe and is holding everything together
>somehow more believable than believing in God

does nobody else find this ironic except for me?

>people believe without question
Way to completely miss the point of science.

>what is dark matter

inb4 you don't believe science either

Ha atheists are so obviously 18-21 year old fedoras

not if you're a christfag, no. This show isn't for you. In fact, most tv isn't for you. Watch christian movies and read the bible instead.

there are many things we used to not understand 100 years ago. We finally understood them after observing them, studying them. Not by praying.
Ha christians are so obviously 60 year old dumb cousin fuckers

dark matter can be interacted with and even observed in a way, unlike any religious deity.

except we dont understand dark matter at all and is pure speculation. same as believing in God.
Ironic isnt it?

show me what dark matter looks like? go on ill wait.
God can be interacted with by praying and his miracles are observable everyday dumbfuck