Sup Forums... Where do we go when we die?

Sup Forums... Where do we go when we die?

Attached: rhSxkeTx9D.webm (1190x668, 1.72M)

7-11

We don't go anywhere. We're all just chunks of molecules bound to each other. Every thought, every behavior, every feeling can be explained chemically. There is nothing magical or special about life, it's all just a consequence of chemistry and physics.

So to answer your question...

Nothing happens. The molecules in your body will just be released into the universe and continue to react.

Idk user, let's find out together

If you’re on b, hell

Who knows m8? Death is one of the only real guarantees in life, but you shouldn't dwell on it nor should you fear it because ultimately it is inevitable. What matters is that you are alive here and now, make the most of your life while you still have it.

When death comes for me and I see know escape I'll embrace him like an old friend and we'll walk off into the sunset together while Shine on you Crazy Diamond parts 6-9 plays in the background.

Attached: brit feels.png (563x721, 165K)

up my ass

We're already dead.

you go into a dreamless sleep forever
the energy that drove you flees a body which can no longer sustain it, leaving everything that made it you behind as it finds its way back into the world.

Think of what happens to a birthday cake. That’s what happens to you. You get eaten, but by worms and maggots, shit out, and you are shit. Steaming tiny little worm shit. Unless you get creamated, then your like that stuff that falls off your grand daddy’s cigarette. Ash. Or maybe you get eaten by something bigger, like a shark or bear! Then you’re a bigger pile of shit. Ash or shit. You will be one or the other in less than 200 years... cigarette ash... or shit. It’s not a maybe, it’s not a guess...

Ash...

...or shit.

Your soul will carry you on!

We go home and get some well desired sleep

Attached: blazing pepe.gif (385x500, 1.62M)

To a lake of fire and fry

usually to Vegas or NYC.
sometimes to Burma

Your body is an antenne, if you break a radio, does the signal stop? If you fiddle with some wires on a T.V. you can change the color, but the signal is still there... If you break your antenne... aka DIE.... get a new Antenne FAGGOT!!!

See em again till the fourth of July.

Exactly where we are before we come to life

/thread

I hope Hell

something something FORTH O' JULY

If you are a Christian, then it depends on what you did when you were alive. Jesus said if you were nice to other people, you go to Heaven. If you were an asshole, you go to Hell.

You have already experienced it: It's just like before you were conceived.

To fossilize and be rediscovered in millions of years, to be put in a museum on the other side of the universe

You turn into orbs. Orbs that travel with other orbs into places unoccupied by humans. Like in miyazakis films and shit.

Ohio

New Jersey

Sup Forums.org but you can’t access Sup Forums

You shut your dirty whore mouth.

Attached: keep firing assholes.jpg (231x218, 8K)

>Row, row, row your ((boat))
>Gently down the ((stream))
>Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
>Life is but a ((dream))

Attached: 1hmphn0kl3c11.jpg (1344x893, 581K)

where? into an oven for cremation, or a coffin. unless you're on a navy ship, for burial at sea.

Lumbridge