Why are women such whores?

Why are women such whores?

You treat her right, you pay the bill every time you go out, you take care of her when she's sick or if she drank too much, you have great sex, great conversations.

Yet she still wants to go out an get dick on the side. What the fuck is going on? Where are the decent god damn women on this planet? I can hardly take it anymore. Not even just from my own past relationships, I see it everywhere. My friends and family, on tv, celebrities, it's like an obsession. Why can't one person keep them satisfied?

I can't take it anymore. I want to move, isolate myself and buy a cabin up north. Just hunt, fish, read, learn new skills and just live peacefully away from the fucking degenerates ruining out society.

In truth, half the time I just want to die.

Attached: modernwhores.jpg (750x500, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vaX3MdTRa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because men and women are biologically programmed to have sex with various mates for the purpose of reproduction

This combined with little to no self control.

I am biologically programmed to be sexually attracted to like 80% of women, yet making the choice to stay faithful to my wife fills me with a sense of fulfillment and joy. To put it another way, my dopamine/sertonin levels are higher due to my will to commit and the intimacy that comes with it. I compare wanting to fuck other women to wanting to go out for a cheeseburger everyday. I just don’t need to. I have hamburger helper at home.

The constant bombardment of anti traditional values, that is spread to empower women, and not feel accountability or morally responsible for theor lack of self respect and or the lack of father figure

>Why are women such whores?
I hear you buddy. After the last one (that I was dumb enough to marry) scammed me out of a bunch of cash and fucked her way across our group of friends, I've made it abundantly clear that if I catch a partner cheating I will fuck with their shit-my go to will be a billboard, cost be damned.
>Because men and women are biologically programmed to have sex with various mates for the purpose of reproduction
This isn't wrong but once you say you're going to be monogamous, either keep it in your pants or fuck off. It's really not that hard and if you see something that you like and want to fuck either go home and jump your partner, fap it out or come to terms that you're not content and bail, it's not rocket surgery.
There just isn't an excuse for cheating.

Attached: nye consider.jpg (500x377, 35K)

Women don't owe you shit and you thinking like this is probably what makes them not want you. Stop being a bitch lol

I'm the same way.

I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm charming and bit of a flirt, but in the 12+ years that I've been dating, I've never cheated. I've never wanted to cheat. Of course I'm attracted to a shit ton of women. What I don't get though is if I'm already with a beautiful woman who I get to sleep with whenever I want, who I have a physical and emotional attraction to, what is the point in putting something like that in jeopardy for a couple hours of fun?

You still here op, i have a story to share if you are around and willing

Women don't love, they use you until there is someone else they find that they can use better.

I'm here. Sad boy hours.

Shoot.

>Be me
>2013
>I'm in my house
>My dad's friend comes over
>Her daughter comes into my room
>She's glossing over the video games I have
>Probably a five out of ten she was a drug addict I was not interested
>Also she's a cutter
>Somehow I end up touching her pussy
>It smells fucking awful
>I never proceeded to have sex but I have never kissed a girl
>I'm too busy playing video games
>She gets upset because I was playing some stupid game
>I'm pretty sure it was Ghostbusters
>So she has her bipolar swing didn't want to come in my room
>I just kind of isolate in my room and ignore her
>I met a girl Paula
>Some fat girl I met at and college
>She was sending me notes in class
>Basically about raping her in public
>Like she wanted to have sex with me in the bathroom or outside
>She never directly said anything just insinuating shit and teasing
>I end up going to her house
>She's in her panties with four other guys in a room
>Some were friends with her
>She was in her bra talking about how it was hot
>It's kind of awkward because nobody knows anybody
>She's the kind of girl that only teases but if you touch her she claims rape
>Nobody wanted to do anything
>So this leads to some other shit

>Valentine's day was approaching
>I made a custom card it took me two weeks to make
>Professional-grade Valentine's day card made from scratch
>At the time I didn't know this shit wasn't going to lead anywhere otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my time
>I had some stupid shit on it like how she was unbearable, but drew a bear
>to this day I remember writing inside the card that Valentine's day isn't a day to celebrate love, that everyday for 365 days love is meant to be celebrated. And any day I'd love to.be in love with you.
>Sweet virgin me side that was senstive, which no longer exists.
>to this day I cannot even celebrate Valentine's day at all I have no drive romantically
>She never opened up the card and she threw it away in front of me
>But that was not all

You have to understand women before you can deal with them properly. Women are like children and one of the things that keeps them in line is the threat of or the perceived threat of violence. Women (not all women, just most) will be more likely to cheat if the partner is weak because they think they can get away with it and even if they get caught their will be no consequences, but a partner who yells at them or slaps them is a different story. Then they think there is a chance they might be crippled or killed if caught, therefore the temptation is less. Also women love dominate men, so if you dominate her and give her good pleasure she will also have less temptation to cheat.

In short, be a man, discipline and lead your woman and do not treat her as your equal.

>she hardcore rejected me, but later on we make out for the very first time she ends up being my first kiss
>She always talked to me about how she sees me as a notch on her belt
>The kind that enjoys teasing virgin dudes with no intention of establishing a relationship but teasing the idea of it
>You know I'm basically the worst thing you can do to a guy who is barely starting out blossoming relationship-wise
>After she rejected me I went to a rock show in Hollywood
>Did I forget to mention I live in the worst city of Los Angeles
>I ended up meeting a really cute thin goth girl
>she was trying to initiate conversation with me and I accidentally ignored her because I met someone there coincidentally who beat the shit out of a guy, who accidentally killed the girl EDC 2010
>I didn't notice her talking to me because she had such a tiny voice
>I immediately acknowledge her and apologize
>I'm talking about some government class with her
>Telling her how I have a test tomorrow
>after the rock concert I kind of waited till she got on the bus and made it safe home
>She text me goodnight how the bats dont bite
>I didn't fall for her at first I wasn't the kind of guy that would fall really hard unless they lead me on
>I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies she said yes
>Date.jpg
>Keep in mind this is during February
>The fat college girl paula ended up toying me around until her eventual disinterest
>I was too busy talking to the new girl anyways
>Plus she threw away my Valentine's day card so at that point I really didn't care
>It did hurt though I will be honest but thankfully there was someone else so we were going to go on a movie date with
>Or at least I thought

Part of me agrees with this, but the most recent girl in question, who I THOUGHT was amazing, was beaten by her ex and she ended things.

Because they don't really like you

moar pls

Attached: dino.jpg (700x700, 105K)

there is a difference between beatings and discipline, discipline is from a place of love, beatings are from a desire to humiliate your partner and compensate for your shortcomings. If your woman gets out of line, first try to reason with her, if that doesn’t work yell at her and if that doesn’t work slap her. Sometimes you can skip straight to any one of these if the situation warrants. If none of those work, literally bend her over your knee and spank her like a child with a paddle or belt. This may sound ridiculous but it works, if she is going to act like a child you should treat her like one.

Beating on the other hand is out of line, you want punishment to hurt but not to injure. I’d say only beat her if you catch her in the act of cheating.

Women need discipline, they are monsters without it, just like children are monsters without it.

>for whatever reason she wanted to invite a friend
>it was a female friend so I was kind of like all right
>I understand she probably didn't feel comfortable seeing me one on one because she isn't accustomed to relationships
>The amount of effort I want to go on the movie date with this girl was almost retarded
>Again I was 19
>And I only bought my ticket and her ticket but I brought her friends ticket knowing we were going to go on a date and knowing I was going to be the third wheel to my own date
>I started not feeling good about this but I still just wanted to go out with her even if it meant seeing a movie with her friend I wanted to go on a date
>March she tells me she's still interested but she's busy with work
>April she tells me no don't feel like she is not interested in going to see a movie with me and she is she just has plans that came up
>May.jpg
>June....
>Finally I had enough
>I waited what 4 months to just go to the movies with a girl
>At the time I was so committed to a woman that I wouldn't look at other prospects I would just focus on one girl so yeah this is going to hit really hard
>Every day I would go to her work I would make sure she goes home I even saying open karaoke with her she worked in downtown LA Little Tokyo district
>We go to the library and because she loves reading books
>Friendzone.jpg
>She dropped the bomb
>Before she went to the bus I ended up saying friends don't kiss and I kissed her
>Tfw it was her first kiss she was chewing me?
>It was a very awkward kiss
>She then sent me a letter about how she is very sorry she lead me on
>2/2
>Feelssobad.jpg
Almost killed myself unrelated but I was homeless unbeknownst to her and lost my job, girl prospect, family didn't care, and friends just wanted to see me when i was happy only
>So that is when I met Liz
>Oh boy

OP has a tiny Asian penis

Attached: 3-connorkruger.gif (400x225, 1.32M)

>Lizeth
>This cunt
>This fucking bitch absolutely destroyed me in every fucking way as a man
>June 2013
>She had an abusive ex-boyfriend
>Who raped her
>I guess this is like a reoccurring with most women
>She was 17
>Her birthday was one week from when we met
>She had a friend Julia as well who was there
>Anime expo season
>I was still hanging around downtown LA Little Tokyo district
>It was kind of my chill spot despite Vicky
>I was with my guy friend whose name is Stacy
>By the way what a fucking faggot name for a dude sorry
>He is literally Naruto running
>Unironically
>I tell him to sit the fuck down
>But in the nice nineteen-year-old me way
>He tells me that some girl is looking at me
>Bs /10
>To disprove him I go 1000% Chad
>I tell him girls don't pay attention to me watch this
>I walked up to her and sat down next to her I said I am Anthony I really like your drawing
>She's an artist
>The reason why I went to this location is because I bought lemonade and every day I would by Herbert's lemonade because the cap says this may contain Joy
>Buying happiness literally everyday before I kill myself
>She was really receptive to me approaching her so I can't believe it worked
>I walked back to Stacy
>God every time i type that it seems so fucking gay
>Rip Stacy men reading this
>And I said well that did not go as planned I was intentionally trying to get rejected and I succeeded
>I wish I hadn't looking back
>I gave her my phone number on the back of a lemonade receipt
>Now for her birthday

cont.. im waiting.

still waiting.

i hope the story ends where he "fag's" himself

>I spent $250 on her birthday
>We were eating in a nice Japanese restaurant
>She's never been taken out like this before and I didn't care I wasn't going to need money where I was going
>I bought her hetalia notebook some Blu-ray anime series Panda pillow Panda backpack pandas this Panda that
>She was overjoyed when she opened up my little gift bag
>Seeing her smile and be happy was worth the money I spent
>Her friend Julia was kind of obnoxious
>She was putting sticks up her mouth at a Japanese restaurant to look like a walrus
>Julia ends up getting impregnated by a black guy in the end
>had to out that out there lol
>Lizeth gets really uncomfortable when people are embarrassing her but I later realized that it wasn't Julia that was the problem it was her.
>She talked about how she basically ruined her 18th birthday
>A week from this I plan to suicide
>The day of she told me she wanted to see me on the weekend
>I guess in a way she kind of saved my Life
>But then again I was pretty goddamn weak still am
>I ended up moving in with her
>She was hella jealous of Julia though because she was always trying to do things with me but I was not reciprocating
>Ended up spending $500 on a date with Lizeth to make up for the "ruined birthday"
>Weeks after that we end up being a couple
>Two weeks after that we basically start fucking everyday
>Rip virginity
>She said it's hard to get pregnant
>Mfw pregnant
>And then miscarriage 4 Weeks later
>Absolutely soul-crushing
>She was happy
>We ended up arguing as much as we fuck
>October I leave
>December she tries to break up with me for being too nice
>Too nice.jpg
>I think she called me literally 300 times because I kept pressing the end call button
>I was crying because I bought us tickets to go to universal studios
>Which she didn't appreciate
>So we have a bigger argument in January
>She was physically abusive emotionally abusive and I started not wanting to have sex but I did it because I thought it would make her happy

Im getting there
Also spoilers
Also hate myself

honestly. dont be hard on yourself. at least you have a story to tell.

some people only have games, you, you got more then imagination and your hand. you have seen the down's of the valley. now you just got to go explore the up's of the mountain.

dont gay yourself to death fag boy, its much more worth you coming back and telling stories.

GodSpeed

>nothing I did ever made her happy
>We had to set ground rules if we argue more twice in one day I'm leaving
>This was to fight less
>April came she ignored me the entire month
>I was tired of being isolated so I ended up leaving her in May
>She begged me not to go
>two weeks after mid-may she dresses up really nicely and I really gorgeous dress and she acted the way I wanted her to act since we first met
>She was actually being nice to me
>So we end up getting back together
>Two weeks after that she said that The Break-Up has changed her she acted like 200% cunt but I was already with her
>She met a random guy on the subway
>His name was Mark
>He called her beautiful and wanted to be a friend
>Friend.jpg
>Also sorta unrelated but important before I met Liz I forgot to mention i met a girl who was like 12 and I guess I just assumed she was my age
>I kind of had a video game anime group with a bunch of random people to make friends
>She was kind of one of them
>She had a huge crush on me but apparently because I was with Liz she grew out of it
>7 years later we are still friends
>I wanted to mention it because there's context for it
>Back to mark
>Keep in mind me and Liz have not been to the beach
>Not only did she go to the beach with him but he tried to kiss her called her beautiful and then said he wanted to go hiking with her
>Now me knowing her looking back I should have just fucking left
>I'm 27 now so I would have left way beyond that point but still now that she wanted to be with some friend I should have just let her fuck off with him

>so she wants to continue being this guy's friend
>I'm literally like what the fuck
>She tells me to get rid of all my female friends including Jazmine who was 14?
>It was 2014 so 14 but barely her bday is in june
>I had zero feelings for her by the way, but this will change after 2016
>There's another person in the picture his name is Clayton
>Pic related

Attached: received_468129713824302.jpg (2048x1536, 185K)

Far left is me
>Cuz whynot IDGAF

Anyways time to get to the juice of kinda everything now that things are setup

Attached: received_2621457891250465.jpg (960x636, 67K)

>so she was having issues with her mom
>And guess who came around to go help
>Clayton's mom
>So she's living with her ex
>Telling me no everything is fine
>Don't worry
>This is July 2014
>She admits to me he touched her
>Out of the blue she tells me
>Until three days ago I did not know that to this day she lied about this and it's important because we were together for three and a half years or whatever and she did not have closure with me but I'll get to that because the juice is not to be spoiled
>SO SHE TOLD ME
>he was touching me and I didn't want him to and I was asleep so I punched him and broke his nose
>10/10 bait excuse
>But it failed
>But it also didn't fail
>Because I said over and over and over again
I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done
>She kept saying please, Anthony, trying to get a word in
>I ended up forgiving her
>Because that's what you do when you love someone you try to repair a broken ship but it takes two people to work on it I can't be the only one patching holes
>By the way I got rid of Jazmine completely
>She wanted me not to talk to female friends so that included her
>Which I to this day regret
>another year passes a bunch of fucking bullshit tbh
>2015
>She gets pregnant with my child

hey man I wish the best for you and I hope you find the right girl but you kinda look like a skinny private pile from full metal jacket. anyways I had an Asian gf. terrible decision. boring asf. her pussy was like a tube, obvisouly was my dick was big enough because it hit the top but it was like she was shoving a baseball bat up there daily. she always hurt me. told me she wished she could fuck my friend instead. but now I have another girl that I love with all my heart. I threw it away do to fighting but she came back and now ive never been happier. its great to have someone. but now shes leaving for the military and I for college. idk what to do. do I attempt to stay with her or do I just move on. is the hassle worth it? is there someone better for me? you don't know but you just have to keep trying a suppose

Attached: 1548826892497.png (480x648, 266K)

>I was trying everything I could to spice up your life so we started having public sex
>I had sex at a baseball stadium when I got her pregnant but this wasn't the first time we had sex in public
>We had sex at the beach we had sex at a park I would just pull down her pants whenever and have sex
>The day she got pregnant we were having sex under the bleachers in plain sight on the side of it
>A couple was passing and they were seeing her with her tits out and me ramming her
>I wasn't focusing because I was getting caught in the act and I came inside
>As a couple was looking at me
>So we just pulled up our pants and pretended like we didn't just fuck
>The couple didn't say anything but they gave this disapproval look I'm like yeah yeah whatever
>Unbeknownst to me there was a baby brewing

Hey OP and anyone else. Don't make the mistakes I have. Let Coach Red Pill instruct you..

youtube.com/watch?v=7vaX3MdTRa4

Funny enough I have a picture that looks exactly like Private Pile and it makes me laugh every time.
>IS THAT A FUCKING DONUT

Attached: Screenshot_20191102-152009.png (720x1440, 435K)

do you have snapchat or something? you seem like a genuinely nice guy id like to talk to more. also no, its half a piece of pizza on a babys hand extending from a vag

Funny but sad a guy I knew GF cheated on him with me because of neglect and not being there for her. The girl was cock hungry when he would not talk to her fucking basically any friend of his.

The truth?
You're a lousy lay
Munch a box faggot

Attached: Look moar liek.jpg (821x1094, 592K)

>blonde with an inch layer of makeup

How the fuck could you not see that coming?

>now this is where everything gets pretty grim
>She named her baby after me
>Maple my middle name my last name
>And this heart breaks me to this day
>Our baby was four months along
>But she still had feelings for her ex hence the picture which I found out three days ago
>she aborted our child because she was unsure about the relationship and wanted to go be with him.
>Now considering she was pregnant why the fuck would you leave me for that piece of shit
>I don't give a fuck about her
>But she cannot take away what she did that night
>She told me basically I took care of it
>I said took care of what
>What did you do
>Answer me
>And she said well I'm not pregnant anymore
>And literally I have not cried as hard as I did that day
>she said she wasn't ready and that she wanted to build a future and she wanted to have a job and she wants to have a family and it wasn't the right time
>I was telling her how could you do this to me
>After everything we've been through
>Now I know it was because she wanted to be with some fat dude
>I don't know what kills me up inside more the fact that she killed my child threaten me that if she had a child and we weren't together and that the child would not know that I exist by the fact that she decided to take my child's life away without my consent because she didn't want to have a kid with me and be with Clayton
>But it gets worse oh yeah

Yeah it's Neko_rave

bet

not my bitch. random picture

Its social media. Even a 3/10 girl gets bombarded with messages from guys all the time.
They see all this attention and realize they can take their pick from just about any guy that shows even the slightest attention.

Men do this to women all the fucking time. It goes both ways.

There has to be two people for the sex to happen. That means that the other guy is probably cheating on some poor broad too.

We are just naturally promiscuous as fuck, combine that with every new generation having less and less self control, you get the current situation we are in.

>September 2015
>She almost convince me to kill myself
>Yeah we were still together I'm the hope that I would be a father again and husband
>In 2016 that's when everything changed
>I had to leave for six months we had a long distance relationship
>I was making money and trying to make a living
>She was planning an escape
>Things didn't work out it came back to LA in June
>She was really distant
>I had her come over to a place I was staying at and we fucked
>And I knew something was wrong because when you fuck someone that has fallen out of love with you, it's not the same
>I said why don't you ever have effort ever when it comes to sex
>I feel like I'm having sex with a sex doll
>I was upset because I knew something was up class prior to this she was texting for about 6 hours to a friend his name was Luis who I initially thought to this day she left me with
>Also if people are interested I can leak the entire break up
>But what happened is I ended up being in the hospital she broke up over a text message saying she's done and she moved in with another man
>But this isn't the end

Attached: received_688903671578823.png (480x800, 255K)

leak it all

Attached: received_377019526558582.png (479x799, 184K)

You let some dumb bimbo take advantage of you, over and over again. We get it. You're a sad motherfucker who lacks the self confidence to move on and find someone better.

Attached: received_361619338079431.png (479x799, 171K)

Eh, im just posting a story it is what it is

Attached: received_2489834991296277.png (480x800, 225K)

Attached: received_2437256249683279.png (480x800, 219K)

Attached: received_2435597573363461.png (480x800, 210K)

roflol. women have always been like that

Attached: received_2409052242535315.png (480x800, 239K)

Attached: received_2403610306517340.png (480x800, 222K)

Attached: received_2384151805238826.png (480x800, 247K)

Hacked

Attached: received_771090846680008.png (479x799, 216K)

can I get you a rainbow-colored glass?
You seem to be a thirsty faggot...

Hacked 2

Attached: received_2341750095942734.png (479x799, 210K)

Attached: received_2324896417761356.png (480x800, 258K)

Attached: received_2290034404642307.png (480x800, 223K)

Attached: received_2101285253500038.png (480x800, 248K)

this is a perfect example of being a needy insecure loser. This is literally the worst way you could have handled this situation. Honestly if you really believe the things you said were correct and that she is in the wrong, you deserve a lifetime of misery.

10/10 cringe would advice any user to avoid acting like this at all costs.

Attached: received_2072969733012316.png (480x800, 198K)

Yeah well considering she didn't talk to me for two months i was pretty insecure that my gf moved in with another dude at the time and stopped talking to me, plus I was having an anxiety meltdown at the time.

Also it was my first relationship and i bought us an engagement ring planned to move out with her so I was kinda going through shit.

Looking back I know i handled it terribly

Attached: received_1395092174002729.png (480x800, 241K)

Attached: received_1180725302119076.png (480x800, 221K)

insecure = your attraction instantly goes to 0 in her eyes. women want a guy who can easily get other women. sounds absurd, but thats how they gauge your value.

oops this tuesday morning "embarrassing situations on the wire": D ap could start with my own story: D

> be about 7-8 years old
> be in the school locker room (girls and boys in one)
> change jeans to sweatshirts because exercise
> the jeans button does not open
> tear off
> boxers are leaving as well
> be on your eggs in front of the whole class
> put the pants back on
> the teacher hears that nyymi "presented" his egg to the class
> call home
> nymphs are not believed
> you need to talk to the curator and parents

somebody can be sure of this to recognize but its time wake up you are not exactly the same: D

Attached: received_1145442978983962.png (480x800, 220K)

lol dude she owns your dignity. seriously, you let some ugly, worthless, coalburning cunt play you like a fuckin drum and you can't even muster the self-control to stop giving into it. might as well snip your balls, they're shriveled and useless anyways.

it was over and you couldn't accept it.

If you gave it a few months or a year she might have come around and remembered the good times with you, possibly started to miss you. Now all she's gonna remember is what a cringy creep you were.

I really think it's a failure in parenting that men end up doing things like this. Your parents probably gave in and gave you lots of things as a kid, you got used to having your way and couldn't handle rejection of any sort.

who the fuck knows exactly why though, that's just an assumption. This cringy needy behavior seems to be super prevalent with our generation though.

If you're gf stopped talking to you for 2 months after being together for 3 years then she clearly isn't your gf at that point.
Should have just forgotten about her, even though its probably hard to do.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. Being this person in the moment, or posting this and thinking it's not pathetic.

She knew she needed to upgrade and acted on it.

I understand that completely now I'm 27, but it was hard being homeless working hard while she didn't have a job, and her moving in with another man, of course I think there's reasonably times to be insecure especially considering I was inexperienced.

Now i just don't care tbh, fucking a girl on a whim tomorrow just by spamming soulless pick ups to girls.

Either way i don't feel good about anything anymore I im being real and honest

dude what the fuck kind of street-shitting childhood did you have? Fuck outta here with your eggs.

Sounds like you aren't fucking her right.

Pls stop this cringe, you sad cunt.

This girl is probably a whore like 90% of the bitches, just move on and find someone better. Before you start dating again a piece of advice: you are wayyyyy to emotional dependant, learn to stand on your own legs.

Source: I've been there, trust me

She wasn't your girlfriend.

Here's a hint for the future. When trying to should how bad she was, if the message chain is 80% you talking and 20% her responding, you cannot make yourself look good. These messages say a lot about you and much less about her.

>i don't feel good about anything anymore
join the fucking club faggot. everybody is in the same boat, but we don't whine and bitch about how "unfair" it is. Man the fuck up you dirty hobo. If you don't have a place to live, you have more important things to worry about than whether your old cunt is grinding nigger dick. If you can't hold a residential address, you don't deserve vagina.

It's real simple man.

When you got a smorgasboard in front of you that you can pick at any day of the week, you're fuckin' gonna, no matter how well fed you are.

Believe me, if you could pull pussy as easy as they can pull dick, you'd do it too, and you know it.

Faggot.

I have a place, dumbass
This was again what 3 years ago?

Guys have a nude and chill

Attached: received_694094684431019.png (720x1440, 1.1M)

3 years and you're still asschapped about it? I admit, I don't care enough about this situation to read the thread, and I'd spit on you whether you receive mail or not, but you need to lock up this faggotry post haste, because its a bad look.

>women want a guy who can easily get other women. sounds absurd, but thats how they gauge your value.
As fucked up as that sounds, this user is 100% correct.

You couldn't post a nude from a bitch that didn't have a fupa? Damn, man.

Can confirm this confirmation.

My current girl likes it when other girls approach me. Its some strange shit.

I’m a degenerate piece of shit. I have cheated on everyone I have been with. Just can’t help chasing that strange you know..

Not asschopped, few days ago i just saw a pic of her on FB recommendations and it clicked that she was with an ex for half our relationship.

I'm more upset about the kid not her, I'm way past her and glad it is done.

So chill have another nude

Attached: received_487073621870193.png (720x1440, 1.04M)

Well it's not the nude you guys deserve rn
Get whale nudes

I hate niggers

Don't you judge us you piece of shit. If you post pussy make it good, fag. We don't want to see pics of your fat wife.

>Trips checked
Did this turn into a trips thread?

Thats my friends wife you dick. Haha

Look at her weird tits

Attached: IMG_20191106_033800.jpg (720x964, 298K)

>friends wife
Ya, ya, sure, sure. Whatever you say, guy. She does have weird tits.

Here's wins for that comment

Attached: received_1339712689526699.jpg (576x1024, 35K)

U sound like a fucking retard. And we don't want you up north. Stay the fuck away