I've been using this website for 10 years, since I was 12...

I've been using this website for 10 years, since I was 12. Now that I'm an adult I've finally come to realize just how fucking bad it is for your mental health. You might think it's cool or funny but it mentally normalizes the most fucked up autistic perverted shit. And the wannabe psychopath faggots always flaming people, encouraging suicide. It's not funny or cool unless you're 13 or just an outright edgy faggot who's mentally ill and gets bullied irl even as an adult. If you're reading this, stop using this God forsaken website. Also fucking annoying ass stupid fucking zoomers ruined this fucking website, fucking dumb bitch slut whore motherfucking FEMANON ATTENTION WHORES RUINED THIS FUCKING WEBSITE.

AND SINCE NOBODY WANTS TO FUCKING SAY IT I WILL, DISCORD HAS --RUINED-- THIS FUCKING WEBSITE. YOU'RE ALL FAGGOT. FUCK OFF AND DIE AND MODS PLEASE PERMABAN ME. Im done ruining my mental health subliminally and I'm done with everybody here reveling in their own mental illness faggotry. Please people, get out while you can.

Attached: 87b288d5da55fbc7e71e646770e08ea9.jpg (400x481, 18K)

you could have just left quietly faggot

This place only turns you into an edgelord faggot if you're already an edgelorg faggot. I agree with your point about discord though.

K

Zoomers ruin everything they come accross, they even managed to ruin Vaporwave.

Attached: nigger_things.jpg (300x300, 18K)

vaporwave was always gay

It only affects you mentally, if you’re fucking stupid.

Shut up boomer

I've been here for a decade and life is just fine for me. Stop blaming a website for your shit life and kys.

hahah epic meme

this

Attached: BD20EF72-AA36-4319-B8D3-13A5F76AF1B9.png (1000x971, 1.47M)

True asf OP. Love the gg photo btw

>12 years
>I have been here since 2004
Newfag

Attached: 1572107392904.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

He said 10 years.
Since he was 12.

this is probably just bait.
if you think this site fucked you up mentally you were most likely mentally ill in the first place and now you are delusional....
Or maybe you should stay off adult websites until you become an adult?
Duh too late now i guess.
on the bright side user it's not too late for you, just try to stop sucking so much dick and improve your education for the rest of your life.

Attached: 2O6xv2P[1].png (1000x667, 222K)

I agree that discord and the zoomers destroyed a lot of the boards but there isn't something better. also if you were here for 10 years you know why we "flame" everyone.

Welcome to Sup Forums user you are here for ever.

what if Sup Forums is just hell

See you tomorrow faggot

Nah I'm into seldestruction just like gg was ;)

Attached: IMG_2343.jpg (431x350, 19K)

lel same
this place is the carotid artery of the internet
you can clog it up with bullshit if you want, or you can keep your finger on the pulse.

how you use your freedom is up to you.

>website ruined your mental health
Jesus Christ op go take a walk

OP isn't wrong

I live on peanut butter sandwiches I don't care

Spoken like a summer breeze

Not the website that's the problem. You, you're the problem. Just because you're a weak pussy, doesn't mean we all are. Go cry in your soy milk and keep to reddit. B/ doesn't need fags like you crying and blaming b/ because you're a piece of shit. What a cunt you are to waste time posting your pussy in this thread.

>since I was 12
That’s way too early for Sup Forums

Attached: BFE7A8F9-2CF2-4360-A043-660D7FB84458.png (546x552, 389K)

do a flip

Attached: 1555030557049.gif (400x204, 79K)