ITT sitcom main characters who are actually total assholes

ITT sitcom main characters who are actually total assholes

Jim from the office was bullying his autistic co-worker the whole show

Rachel Berry was awful

>not Kat Dennings

Her entire character in every show/movie she is in is basically

>I'm a bitch with dark lipstick and big fat tits

agree with this - fuck malcolm

He's partially a product of his environment and he's not a bad person, but he is a narcissistic dick.

How is Malcolm a dick?

In fact can everyone tell us why you think they are dicks when you post them.

He's self-centered and inconsiderate to the detriment of those around him.

Like what? Give examples. He was selfish like a normal teenager to me. Nothing special. Reese was a dick tho.

reese is bro tier unless ur a cuck

Ted Mosbey, complete asshole

They make a point to say that pretty much no one likes him or Reese.

That one ep where Stevie's in the hospital and Malcolm is too uncomfortable to visit him, and then when he did visit he was being a dick

This guy. Just give Newman a break. He's not that bad. He also never helps his friends but expects them to help him.

Not a sitcom but finished rewatching the series (first two seasons) a couple of months back and I couldn't help but notice how much of an absolute shit Lee Adama is
>gets away with pulling a firearm on a superior officer
>skips like two ranks to become Commander of the Pegasus over several visible superiors and likely several more hypothetical ones just because of his daddy
>is regularly shit to random characters (including XO of ship) and points out his father's position constantly
>cucked billy keikeya and doesn't seem to care about his death--the medics completely ignore him to save Lee despite it not being apparent he was even dead

That's part of the point lads

but he seemingly is always footing the bill for them eating out while constantly hosting everyone else a his apartment

Kat Dennings was unironically the best human character in the Thor movies

That one's actually not that bad, that is how they express friendship, Stevie understood what Malcolm was saying.

Yes, but he's still a dick.

Mark and Jeremy (especially Jeremy) from peep show are total assholes

remember when he pushed his dad off of a boat in order to get some puss?

strong get brother

this, also Pam is an asshole too

Every sitcom main character is an sociopathic asshole. I was about to make the same thread

>Ted Moseby
>Jerry Seinfeld
>etc

> wasn't the main character

see the gif.

Worst thing you could say about Knope is that she makes her friends and colleagues uncomfortable by constantly showering them in affection and gifts. That definitely outranks her stubborn tunnel-vision behavior.

i mean the point is that they're all assholes, jerry, george, elaine, and kramer

pic related