Can any medfags tell me whats going on with my dick?

can any medfags tell me whats going on with my dick?

Attached: delete.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

aids

penile cancer

Aids penile cancer

I had one of those. I stopped mastrubating for like a year and it went away

as a medical professional I advise you to see a fucking doctor you retard

Sentient AIDS

An ingrown hair
You got phimosis or something? Why's hair growing up your shaft

ingrown hair or zit

oh no, op. medfag here. its superduperaids

nah, I can pull my foreskin back. idk im a hairy freak I guess

i actually had this occur once, about a year ago. it went away in less than a week. and it didn't get any worse than OP. it looked just like that. no clue what it was tho.

Space AIDS

OP here. while im at it anyone got some tips on manscaping?

Not a Dr. But a play one on Sup Forums

Can confirm it's aids! Sry m8

tweezers. if done correctly, best way to slow hair growth and avoid ingrowns

yeah lemme just tweeze my whole fuckin crotch

it's manscaping you numbskull. you aren't plucking every fucking hair, might as well wax if that's your goal. tweezers are great for getting shaft, balls and surrounding area hairs. put a show/movie on and get at it faggot

nah I'm good I trim most of it and shave the rest, no issues there
ingrown hairs were really only an issue 10 years ago when I first started shaving
and yes I know that tweezers are useful but that shit fucking hurts. only use for ingrown hairs which, as I mentioned, arent an issue

super aggressive medium rare cancer. i reckon based.

you asked for tips faggot. if you didn't want any, shouldn't have asked. tweezers don't hurt if you don't use improper technique, but it requires discipline and patience, which you clearly lack.enjoy your half-assed manscaping faggot.

small cock can be caused by blood pressure problems or low testosterone levels.

OP here. that wasn't me chief

I didn't ask for tips dummy I was just replying to you
tweezers hurt on sensitive areas and honestly I've never needed them past ingrown hairs but have fun obsessing over your dick hair that nobody will notice but you
also saying manscaping is gay as fuck

It's just a hair growing under thicker skin lad, it will take time and itch a little.

use tweezers faggot
>not enjoying your fresh cut dick
masturbating and fucking both feel better with a freshly manscaped cock. cope more faggot

I already said I shave my dick lol I guess you can't or won't read
I'm well aware of the benefits of shaving hence why I do it
and again, manscaping is such a gay term
you sound like the kind of dude who thinks a beard qualifies as a personality trait

Herpes fades in that timeline of less than a week. Maybe a syphilis chancre if you recently had sex before that.

I can't tweezers a whole fucking jungle man

Looks like syphilis chancre, get checked asap imo

>comparing shaving to manscaping
if you want a prepubescent looking cock, by all means, go bald eagle. i take care of the problematic areas with tweezers and trim the rest. sorry if you think manscaping is gay, but it's the most accurate definition of tending to your cock hairs.

trim the bush. pluck the rest. not hard to comprehend friend

it's ashamed of being so small?

The only way to serve cancer is medium rare

since you want to die on this hill
I trim my crotch and shave the rest because shit looks weird fully bald
why the fuck do you care so much about how someone shaves their dick anyway
I've never used tweezers on my dick or balls and never had one complaint. sounds like you're just really into your dick

>I've never used tweezers on my dick or balls and never had one complaint
don't knock it till you try it user. shaving is fine(you're still manscaping btw faggot) but tweeters are godsend. it takes more patience, but the payoff is worth it. like i said, put on some podcast/movie/show and just pluck those fuckers out. feels great afterwards and staves off those hairs for a few months.

again, I'm good
never had any issues shaving
but you do you

Ingrown hair, itll be over in 2 or 3 weeks

show benis. you seem proud enough of it

lol

Most honest answer so far

micro penis, confirmed

Clearly this is a wart starting , go to pharmacy and get wart cream that contains salic acid , treat it fast before it spreads , they will multiple fast.

Medfag here, it's definitely AIDS.