Brady's Tarnished Legacy

Unironically, the fact that Brady just got smoked by a meme backup QB in the owl ruins any GOAT conversation he could have been in. Still one of the best AFC East QBs OAT though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oz0zv8rATRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He passed for 500 yards, 3 tds, no int

He played great. He can't help the fact that the defence he dragged to the superbowl isn't any good

>500+ yards
he did ok, defensive coach fucked up

>Already memeing excuses
Holy shit, when did Brady become LeBron? He lost big time to a nobody. Try harder

>smoked by a meme backup
Sorry but when we're they on the field at the same time?
Brady dominated across the statlines

Your daddy couldn't help the fact he brought worthless piece of shit like you in the world Sean

>Immediate Patriot fan damage control
Literally noone is denying he is the best QB in the ACF East. Just his is for all intents and purposes a system babby that can't handle meme backups and terrible defenses

I'm not making excuses, it's the truth. If you score 33 points and have the kind of day Brady had, 9 times out of 10 you win. The pats defence is just really really bad, and they have been all season

youtu.be/Oz0zv8rATRE

>Brady dominated across the statlines

Let's check in with the most important stat of the game Sharon!

Foles SB52 wins: 1
Brady SB52 wins: 0

Oh. Oh, I'm so sorry.

>mfw my name is actually sean, but i'm not the spee shitposter that everyone talks about
>mfw no face

>>"I'm not making excuses"
>Making excuses
He lost, big time.

>he passed for 500 yards, 3 tds, no int
How bout that fumble though

>Brady: Record setting 505 yards. 3 TDs. 0 INT, 28 of 48
>Foles: 373 yards. 3 TDs, 0 INT, 28 of 43.

Where the hell do you pull the word "smoked" from this?

Foles had 1 pick

Which of these two got the ring today again?

it was a strip, not a fumble. he found his target and intended to get rid of the ball. it was just a millisecond too slow. shit happens.

Foles had more receiving yards than Brady. This was the difference.

Who has the most?

>pats win
"IT WAS ALL BRADY, HES SO AWESOME LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK TOM"

>pats lose
"IT WASN'T BRADYS FAULT AT ALL. ITS ALL ON THE DEFENSE/COACHES/REFS!"

Oh yeah that'll be remembered as a strip in the history books haha thanks for the correction haha GOAT. Get fucked.

His next to last pass literally should have been a pick 6. The boy chocked hard.

your buttbudy Romania must be depressed as fuck because his boy lost, you will be shitting on Messi all alone this week

well in the books it'll be a fumble. in the same way that tipped passes are recorded as interceptions.

>sarcasm soars over your head

my name is sean too and i'm really nice

#5R

Charles Haley!

>shit-ranked defense WITH butler, who is benched
>cooks gone early, Edelman gone
>Hightower gone
>up against 4th best defense in NFL
>barely get any time on the field pats defense is so shit
>throws for most yards EVER in a playoff game
>keeps up with eagles who are decimating pats defense left and right
>loses by one Hail Mary

Yeah he's out of the GOAT argument. Totally sucks bro.

>too slow
So it's Brady's fault.

It's untarnished you stupid cunt but still.

PHIL PHIL PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PHINALLY!

>505 yards without top 2 wrs

he played well.

He's still one of the greats, tonight was the underdog's day though. He probably wouldn't have been so btfo'd if his defense existed.

This. I'm glad the eagles won and Foles got to stick it to the haters, but Brady is the GOAT and he played like it. His team let him down, not the other way around.

He threw some picks that should have been INT's and several drives were only kept alive by refball. He didn't play well enough when it mattered.

The only refball in that game was pro-Eagles. Pats are refball kings but they got shorted this time, which I'm fine with.