Why does Hollywood discriminate against hightest belly-women when it comes to casting?

Why does Hollywood discriminate against hightest belly-women when it comes to casting?

I don't want to fuck her. I want to breed with her. She would make strong sons.

You mean when they're not shoving Amy Schumer's pig face in my screen? I fucking WISH a fat bitch like Ashley Graham was getting shoved in my face. At least she's attractive. You know, outside the unduluous thigh blubber.

a lot of women are jealous and so seek to exclude those who have too much beauty in appearance, partially also because of relateness.

t. friend of hollywood agent

is that a scar

>not liking miraculous thick legs

Good G-d! Can you imagine how powerful her farts would be?

Stretch mark

t. gril who has them

its stretch marks from being fat
i have some

they butt holes smell more bad

Post your anus please.

stretch marks are kinda hot desu

the ones on the sides of asscheeks anyway

Not her but I'll post mine. its a boipucci

This. Stretch marks > scratch marks

Because they're not a sign of crazy

>tfw no big belly-wide hips-big titted gf to warm my skinny ass at night

Oh ho ho! Is is shaven?

>hightest belly
>belly
>test
This board is getting more retarded every year.

post feet

No one wants fat chicks.
>muh hightest xd
Yeah get standards or fuck off with tour Reddit meme.

You would have some wide hipped bitch boys who would constantly get shit on for having a female (pear shaped) body. Not alpha at all.

The daughters wouls be cute though if they didn't get fat and crusty like the mom. Shame too, she could be as hot as my dick.

>At least she's attractive.
She's not. Her body is even more disgusting and Amy Jewmer. Stop being a tumblrite.

there is nothing wrong with exercising

>and
than

seriously look at those legs they're like two sacks of trash

You'd need a full genetic background test to know this

Post sacks of trash and I'll see if I want my head clamped between as they piss in mouth, asphyxiating me.

Not a single true statement in this post.

O M G her fupa is so yasssssss!

agree'd my man being fat is disgusting

if youve ever been overweight and then lost weight there's a substantial improvement in your quality of life

I cant respect fat people because I know they're suffering with excuses

this bitch is disgusting though and I like them thick normally

she's just fat

Because fat lards suck and need to die.
And anyone enabling them for that matter.

Ok thanks for the clarification.

t. just some guy

>thicc
>hightest
The faggots that spew that shit don't seem to know that they have been manipulated by tumblr in a very literal way.
It's the "traps are okay" all over again.

You spastic idiots want to fit in so hard that you believe jokes as real and adopt them in your pathetic lifestyles for some acceptation.

Traps aren't gay though.

>Look at his fag.

90s had the best SI babes, hands down.

Notice how "plus sized models" never have a fat face. Go ahead and try to push some triple chin monstrosity if you're so brave you hypocrite cunts

This. Also they tend to have some ass and tits to balance out their bellies. Most plus size models are just really chubby..never really "fat".

same thing bud don't let (((them))) co opt sex and turn you into a mind controlled degenerate. sex=reproduction.

> hightest belly-women

Somebody tell me, does that mean fat?

a skinny woman looks skinny
a fat woman can have her fat in a variety of ways
it's more unrealistic to achieve a fat body where almost all of the fat is below the waist than a skinny body

almost all seem to be a product of fat sculpting

>Traps aren't gay though.
You are just meme'd enough to believe this. It's okay, nothing you think or do affects my life in the slightest so feel free to be a fag in denial.

means a nice big soft belly

I would literally start an entire clan with this woman birthing my children year after year, very little grace period in between births.

This, they're so hypocritical it makes me laugh