I'm in the hospital for trying to kill myself ama?

I'm in the hospital for trying to kill myself ama?

Attached: IMG_20191112_063158512.jpg (720x960, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b-ok.cc/book/3552273/1e407c
b-ok.cc/book/2172492/fbf26b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wanna smash? You look mad smashable.

This thread again...
Can i fuck you?

Fail

Please don't kill yourself. We don't want another one of these threads

Same how'd you try user?

Why'd you do it?

Overdose.

How did you fuck that up? You're truly worthless.

Go steal some of their succinylcholine and inject it. Guaranteed death, and the easiest place to find it would be the hospital

Why are you laying like that? Did you try to blow your brains out by shooting yourself in the ass?

If we have sex you'll feel better.

Show bunghole

I'm on watch. There's a guy outside my room.

Attached: IMG_20191112_065238716.jpg (720x960, 104K)

I tried hanging, shits pretty bad you just keep swallowing. I clearly didn't manage to block my arteries properly.

Just a warning, dealing with doctors can be pretty annoying

No, I lay on my stomach a lot. Also taking pics and dont want to be obvious.

Tranny?

I hope everything is okay for you soon.

Show pussy

Why are you guys so tranny obsessed? Fuck!

Well I'm homeless so. I doubt life will get any better.

You can come live in my house.

RIP. I've been there OP, it's unnerving as fuck just lying there while being on watch

That'll go well

Attached: $R8SVJY0.png (534x664, 95K)

Yeah. We can chill, watch movies, and smoke a lot of weed.

I should note I self harm too.

Attached: IMG_20191112_070422611.jpg (720x960, 125K)

it can hardly get worse

i'm in the Hospital, too..for having problems with my liver.
what's for dinner today? :)

How long will you stay and have they started giving you any medications?

Checked, turkey sandwich and bowtie pasta with no fork or spoon because I cant be trusted with plastic eatery.

Also tits. Cant timestamp because of situation

Attached: IMG_20191112_071031323.jpg (720x960, 176K)

Suxameton as it's called over here is highly controlled. It's not like OP will find it in the janitors closet.
If OP were to break into the Surgery rooms she might find some but then again, if OP has access I would recommend Diazepam sulution with Morphine sulphate. That's a deadly cocktail and you won't mind that you are actually dying

> I cant be trusted with plastic eatery
No way you can't kill yourself with plastic cutlery, I tried just to prove a point and was unsuccessful. Nurses still watched me like a hawk after that though

Please may we see your pussy?

Hell, by that point you might as well just stock up on the good drugs and live a happy life

that's quite nice, would be funny to see you eating like an animal.
nevertheless, why r u trying to kill yourself? there are better ways to spent your live. have you tried to travel to somewhere else? get away from your "friends"? if money is the problem.. just try some work and travel.
killing yourself is the easiest way out.. and well... you tried it without success. maybe you're better in surviving :D

They never listen when you tell them most trannies commit sewer slide, they just go right ahead and decide they want to be women

>sewer slide

Dumb whore op, you cant even kill yourself kek. I am LMAOing my ass off at you rn

Not OP, but two things:
One, you sound like a faggot
Two, if you think killing yourself is the easiest way out, you have move than likely lived a very sheltered life, and are rather young

Show full tiddy don't be gay

> Committing sewer slide
... How?

This guy did it. You don't want to be like him.

Attached: Dr.Peen.png (1080x422, 543K)

It would prove a point

I'm 32 and have been battling homelessness for two years. Fuck off.

> Fuck off
At least I have somewhere to fuck off to

if you are in a hospital you did not try to kill yourself. if you tried to kill yourself, you'd be cold now.

well i'm 28 and not a fag. just because i dont sound as harsh as the rest of the Internet doesnt means i'm a fag. have you tried speaking the same language in real life? or are you just one of the badass internet cowboys
additionaly, i'm not an English speaking person

Attached: 1547337197561.gif (245x200, 511K)

Overdosing ain't easy unless you have access to strong drugs.

> have you tried speaking the same language in real life
Yes, I speak English in real life as well as online.

> additionaly, i'm not an English speaking person
Fair, good on you

hey OP, i tried 3 times back in '16... it hurt like a bitch to live but eventually i got better... all the shit doctors and friends and people tell you saying "it gets better" is true sorta... its half true

having the diagnosis of depression or GAD or bipolar or whatever doesnt do much, its not a magic card that means people have to be nice to you now... but find some solid people who can check in on you, hold you accountable and can just be a shoulder to cry on. they meant the world to me and kept me alive long enough to realise i can do shit with my life... i rescue wild animals and rehab them for a living, its fucking awesome and if i knew id be doing this 3 years ago i would have been extatic. im curious tho: where you from? how long you been struggling? what started this shit?

get those girls out op or i'll kill myself

just accept it as it is. if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't try an overdose with weak drugs.
just accept that you basically are an attention whore.
this does not mean you won't be really trying it in future though. i am just saying that you just seek attention or help right now.

>girls
Faggot

Don’t kill yourself user. I’ve been there, and it’s tough to believe this, but it gets better. You don’t wanna pussy your way out of this. Find a goal for each and every day, even if it just means to be better than who you were yesterday. You don’t have to be depressed for the rest of your life, you can fight your way out of it

Kys yourself isnt pussying out, its the most Chad way of dying, for its on your own terms

why did you fail?

no shit sherlock, why else would it make a thread on 4chin?

fucking asked politely.

You failed at this just like you failed at life. Is there anything you can actually get right?

Why would you do this when you could literally bathe in the coom of every user here?

still waiting on those 3 star tits op

> this thread again
FUCK OFF, attention whore

do it properly next time and stop crying for attention by pretending

>
you in merica?, hope you get well babe
colorful sparkly color stars radiating light to you.

-`´-
⃛ god loves you. everyone loves you.
only love & tranquility exists in the universe.

la-tee-dum...
i...
i... love... ve... love!
no... hmmm...
i... lo... ve... love...
hmmm... love! you!
hmmm!
i... love... you... no...
you!
i... love... you! i love you!

gif is you, you sparky colorful thing burst others with love and tranquility for all the beings,all the cats,dogs,animals,humans on earth.
---------------------------
Because of the purity of your seeking, many incredibly high beings are present, and with them comes the spiritual substance out of which all form derives.

You can imagine that substance as a golden mist that fills the air. With every breath, don’t just breathe in air; imagine you are pulling into yourself this golden substance.Fill with it; let it pour through your entire body.Breathe in the energy of the universe, the shakti of the universe.Breathe in the breath of God.

Let it fill your whole body. Each time you breathe out, breathe out all of the things in you that keep you from knowing your true Self; breathe out all the separateness, all the feelings of unworthiness, all the self-pity, all the attachment to your pain, whether it’s physical or psychological.

Breathe out anger and doubt and greed and lust and confusion. Breathe in God’s breath, and breathe out all the impediments that keep you from knowing God. Let the breath be the transformation.

Now let the golden mist that has poured into your being focus in the middle of your chest; let it take form as a tiny being, the size of a thumb, sitting on a lotus flower right in the middle of your chest.Notice its equanimity, the radiance that comes from within. Use your imagination. As you look upon this being, see that it is radiating light. See the light pouring out.

Attached: 878382852_1994207.gif (302x400, 282K)

Your extra chromosome is showing

.´ `. ¸.
(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏)
( , ,)( , ,).
¯**´¯**´¯`
I LOVE Pleasure ;)

I'll show you one.

Attached: IMG_20191030_210901001.jpg (720x960, 135K)

Did you pop out with the umbilical cord around your neck or something

Come on, we need a better photo than that

Oh baby :/

What state are you in? If you are actually homeless the arctic blast may actually have them keep you there longer depending on what state you are in.

Please I suggest not taking anti-psychotics after the situation has cooled down.
Antipsychotics block SEROTONIN and DOPAMINE.

Obviously, take them when one needs them, but don't take them long-term.

Polishing the Mirror: How to Live from Your Spiritual Heart (Which you can find the extract above talking about golden mist and god and love and peace)
b-ok.cc/book/3552273/1e407c

Miracle of Love: Stories about Neem Karoli Baba
b-ok.cc/book/2172492/fbf26b

Well one thing is for certain is that you have come to the right place for sympathy as this board is better than the Samaritans. Only thing I can tell you user is don`t fucking kill yourself, don`t you want to find out what happens to you at the end of your life instead of doing it yourself ? I have been through an incredible amount of shit in my life. Really bad shit but I am not going to bore you with all the problems what I have encountered except to say when you go through bad shit and bad times it actually makes you much stronger. Me now I don`t give a fuck what life throws at me as I know I will be able to handle it. It`s just part n parcel of life user so get used to it and float along and you will be just fine. Trust me.

Why does The Grifter refuse to divulge his taxes? What is he trying to hide?

Attached: A Famous Douche.jpg (2383x3000, 937K)

atta girl. my cock hopes things look up for you soon op. it's can be an uncaring world out there

Hey op. I'm just another perv on Sup Forums but maybe surviving means things will get better, ionno man. I can't give you fake hope

I think about it all the time, more so lately but i hope you get better

Bon apple tea

Whore devs

you have beautiful hair , and look good girl , try to don't look to long in the abbysse c cause the abysse lookin in you , life is hard life is sometimes disgusting but poeple can be great and life too ; just don't look to much at the bad things and cheer the goods one , you'll can shine again don't loose hope :) good luck

wow

thank for the pics

Massachusetts. I'll freeze to death if I have too.

Keep strong op. Hopefully shit improves for you

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Psh. Been there. Wait until you get the bills. It's almost like they want you to reconsider.

Life gets better OP. As long as you keep pushing, you can always make a new life for yourself.

Either show your tits, live stream your suicide or both or fuck off

Frozen car user here
Roasted
As a homeless person, other homeless people are assholes, and should be treated as assholes

Case in point
Fuck off

Attached: 2F961EEE-B63F-440C-9DE4-31FD4AEF2080.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Hey, you're beautiful, inside and out. I hope you can resolve your living situation soon, you deserve stability in your life.

You're always worth it, especially when it doesn't feel so user. And hey, user, thanks for the tits, they're great.

was it fun?

Comb your fucking hair, Trainwreck

How did you end up homeless?

For being in a hospital, you're VERY pretty. If I could let you crash I would.

Just don't steal my things for heroin

would you suck my toes?

Attached: vh04olekj3y31.jpg (1124x1096, 91K)

she tried to kill her self, i think hair is last problem to care about

Word of advice kiddo: Ladies like OP will use you, drag you down and destroy your life faster than any "normal" girl. You'd think they'd "understand" a loner like you, or be grateful but the fact is that they don't Chicks like OP are selfish and lack any empathy. Then again, here you are trying to take advantage of a depressed homeless woman going through a crisis.

not
There is NO reason to look like such uncombed shit

Attached: yuh (2).jpg (350x350, 49K)

A+ Would read again

You have zero basis to make any of those claims.
Most homeless people are selfish, awful people who have used and abused all their friends and family until no one could help them anymore.