Can pol explain this webm?

can pol explain this webm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvqfCYHpARg
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pokemon GO in Detroit

wow!

stay buttblasted dead US soldier poster.

They were trying to escape a mob of people. PEople were all over the tank. Driver probably couldnt see to his right. Dumb shits stood in the way

Tank drive through crowd with some guy on top, apparently a guy was also snapped in half like a twig.

how kek'd are you?

why did the army fire on the civilians, were they hadjis?

He got bent in half on the guard rail. Probably was pushed by the tire until he hit the rail and then physics happened.

I think the tank won that game of chicken

Its like that magician trick where you put someone in a box and saw them in half, except with a tank, and without a magician or a box.

It ain't that simple, they probably fired because they were ordered to, but most didn't because they didn't want to shoot civilians and the ones that did probably knew what was happening before everyone else or mentally unstable.

Actually, that was one of the vehicles captured by civilians.

And they tried to drive it.

Turns out driving an armored vehicle isn't all that easy or straight forward.

Of what event?

I see, thank you.

what part don't you understand

If we get nuked be prepared to see some radroaches.

even if it takes killing all of u

>explaination
webm deserves more deaths

>civilian

Yeah... a innocent civilian...

Mob mentality

Unless that soldier could somehow foresee the future, I'd like to assume he expected the best of his fellow countrymen and got the worst.

>Mudshits
>capable of compassion

BLM march in Chicago, Police respond in SWAT vehicles. BLM protestors try to swarm the vehicle and pull the crew out, Police decide to run over BLM protestors because they are black.

Some stupid Pro-Erdogan idiots were already on the tank likely beating the driver.

Driver is losing control as he protects himself from being bashed.

Pro-Erdogan fucks inadvertently kill bystanders.

This is pretty much the definition of what happens when you decide you're going to stand up to a tank

Thats a pretty sad post senpai..

Remember that scene at the end of the first Men in Black when Will Smith is trying to coax the alien down from the tower, so he starts crushing roaches that fell out of a nearby dumpster?

Same concept. They were trying to get the King Roach (Erdogan) to come out so they could get him

Last time i checked 200+ soldiers were taken into custody and we only have a few of these incidents that actually occurred.

Oh, is this a webm thread?

While we're at it, can anyone give sauce on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xvqfCYHpARg

enjoy

>kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.