Why when i was drafted they shaved my head but this guy who is a career soldier is allowed to look like Moses?

Why when i was drafted they shaved my head but this guy who is a career soldier is allowed to look like Moses?

Attached: 75200957_457710821529700_6488765904688313494_n.jpg (683x854, 108K)

kys

Holy shit.
Moses looked like that?

Why? I am pretty sure you didn't have to do service

His head is obviously shaved faggot

Because fuck whitey

Yeah but he had to shave our facial hair too every day

For you non milfags, aside from appearance standards, the reason no respectable military doesn’t allow beards is because you can’t create a proper pro mask seal in case of a gas attack

This isn’t US military, not sure who it is but they likely have different standards.

US military mostly shaves so that a gas mask will seal to your face. No time to fiddle with a Moses beard to get it to work.

Also they teach it to you in boot camp that shaving every day is a type of discipline in itself and it instills a routine.

The others behind him aren’t shaved so I’d assume it’s just a normal thing for their military, whoever it is.

it is part of the breaking up meme. taking away all of your personality. also showing you discipline and routine.
also that dude has to live his whole life with this shit, no use to make him feel bad for life.
2nd possible reason: his religion gives him special rights to grow a beard

If you have a beard, just need to run Vaseline on your beard to create a seal. And for operations, they make you shave, regardless.

I will take the first possible reason because non orthodox people are placed in segregated units

Because his beard is covered under religious rights. Bait harder.

It's the Greek army

No such gay shit here, also i am in the same religion as him because non orthodox people are placed in segregated units

Maybe just maybe he's of a higher rank/unit than you?

If you were drafted then your country needed highly disciplined fucktwits to defend agaisnt who knows what.

If you serve in a non-compulsory military they are mostly more lax... not even sure where that guy must be from, but he is obviously some kind of comando under some religious bullshit that defend this shit.

Still, some of the most crazy and hardest motherfuckers around tend to have beards, not all but a lot of them. When they are bloodthirst they shoot to kill with no regard to anything. Shit's inspiring and scarry at the same time.

Not everywhere can be a shithole.

This.

More bullshit.

you have to prove yourself before you can grow a beard

In the French Foreign Legion, only the engineers can (must) have a beard. They're the elite of the elite and have earned that right/freedom by their work and blood. They also parade at a different speed, and never break up formation.

tldr: beard is earned through bravery.