Why are Muslims in such denial about their religions link to violence?

Is it intentional deception, or are they really too retarded to actually read the Quran and the story of what Mohammed(the model Muslim who they aspire to be) did in the name of Allah?

Has there ever been a Muslim who admitted that the religion itself pushes people towards violence, and doesn't just say "It was just someone who perverted Allah's teachings.".

Is it possible to have an example of a redpilled Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Submission-Novel-Michel-Houellebecq/dp/0374271577
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_France
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>intentional deception

You got it

why do whites always start their sentences with "um basically" ?

why do blacks always end their sentences with "know what i'm sayin?" ?

>Why are Muslims in such denial about their religions link to violence?

Why are JEWS in such denial about their religions link to violence?

why do arabs always end their lifes with "allahu ackbar!"?

>Is it possible to have an example of a redpilled Muslim?

Yes, there is an entire nation of redpilled Muslim brothers, which is why the U.S.A., Israel, and Turkey are out to destroy that nation.

This

why do latinos always start their work with a siesta ?

T A Q I Y A
A
Q
I
Y
A

Read Stephen Coughlin's Catastrophic Failure.
Islam imposes 1984-level thought control definitions.
For example, terrorism is strictly defined as the unlawful murder of a believing Muslim in good standing with his community and government ("Islam forbids the killing of innocents.") Thus what we consider terrorism never intersects with what they consider terrorism, yet we converse as though we were talking anout the same thing.

How about those fucks stop whining about attacks being labeled as Islamic terrorism and actually do something about it, especially when they claim 99% of the victims are Muslim

Why don't you go to the next KKK rally and tell everyone there to just knock it off?

so even nonreligious Muslims that are well integrated are basically ticking time bombs that will go on a murderous rampage as soon as they're dumped or if their father calls them a faggot

better import more

Read also "submission" Michel Houellebecq.

amazon.com/Submission-Novel-Michel-Houellebecq/dp/0374271577

THIS
H
I
S

Because the KKK hasn't existed since the Civil Rights era and Muslim terrorists have existed in every age of Islam. Burton writes about the Hajj getting raided on a regular basis and how this was somehow an accepted practice.

>that's such a lie! I just saw an interview...
>but I don't pay too much attention to the media anymore

Taqqiya falling all out of her ass.

#shotsfired

This.

Fuck off.

This.

When was the last time the KKK killed anyone, let alone dozens?

I'm not religious, let alone Christian, either.

taqiya doesn't mean what pol thinks it means

taqiya means spreading peace through love

you are a bunch of idiots

Triple continuing numeric characters confirm KEK's TRUTH.

Muslims lie and play sheep to cover their tracks. In secret, they are like a den of poisonous snakes

if he was just a crazy person where did he get the guns/grenades? who was hes contact??

Christ, who knew there was so much terrorism in France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_France

Back to the 70s and most are Algerian, Lebanese, Palestinian, and in general Islamic. Lots of guns as well.

I don't follow politics too much, how is iran redpilled, and why does usa israel and turkey want to destroy them

Just like San Bernardino was just a man upset and had his wife go woth him sharing the same faith to do the same thing.

Just like the Orlando shooter was just a mad gay who just happened to have pledged allegiance to ISIS and "wasn't religuous".

Just like the bataclan shooters were just "troubled individuals".

Fuck these faggots.

>Trump
really now

>Is it possible to have an example of a redpilled Muslim?
ISIS and

taqqiya

wuddya meme'n???

Very good. Also read Camp of the Saints by Jean Raspail. But read Stephen Coughlin first because it is so tightly constructed, redundantly sourced, and clearly argued, that you will get much that you will be able to immediately use, and you will lose all your misunderstandings in fire. The lecture that became that book was called "The Red Pill." Coughlin was Army Intel and was thrown out as Obama brought in literal Muslim Brotherhood officers to overwrite our Islam policies.

He is referring to Syria.

lol

How's it goin' Abu Hajar?

That's Syria.
They're a free sovereign nation and US/Israel fucking H_A_T_E that they will not listen to western influence.

>what are any of the militias like the Hashd?

They are instinctively protecting their own tribe, I don't believe you haven't experienced this situation ever yourself. The only way to punish group actions is group punishment. Did you even serve in the army? Yes, that means for every terrorist attack you round up ten times the amount of muslims to the wall and shoot them, this is how it always worked. I think westerners are an evolutionary dead end, it's a mystery how you survived but unicorns didn't.

Because denying it benefits them and, unlike the self-hating whites, Muslims don't shit in their own nest. Try doing the same.

The Left is still perpetuating the claim that those carrying out attacks are poor and jobless.

That was blown out in Bangladesh when five or six of them were university educated.

Hell, even the Nice driver was working. Bataclan planner owned a bar.

Because it's not violence if it's committed against a non-Muslim.

>100,000 to 120,000 out of 1.6 billion Muslims

That's less then total Muslims in terrorist groups.

I like turning the Left's defense against them.

I think most Muslims in the US are subversives. They choose to identify with the attackers rather than the understandable apprehension and suspicion re: Islam. They ought to put down their heads down in shame and decide: are they Muslim, or are they American?

A. Muslim
B. American

Pick one.

100k-120k is the size of only the hashd. What about the syrian and Iraqi armies as well? And don't forget that the 1.6 billion count includes terrorist sects such as wahhabism and Isis.

Let them. Them defending those pieces of shit instead of distancing themselves from them will lead to their demise in the west.

>Muslim
>Westerners

Pick one.

Hey, siestas are comfy as fuck

Ayyyyyy

The Left will not let anyone with brown skin or darker be responsible for acting of their own free will. Like pets. No matter what they do, it's always the fault of the West or, specifically, white people.

They believe Mohammed rode a flying horse. Do you think these degenerates can comprehend anything that reveals their indoctrination?

>KEK
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

>why do whites always start their sentences with "um basically" ?why do blacks always end their sentences with "know what i'm sayin?" ?

Why are the French such fucking cowards?