An Open Letter to White Women

An Open Letter to White Women

Hi White women,

I'm a white man. I just want to tell you that you have missed your chance. Most white men do not want to marry you or even date you anymore. At most, we'll use you for a quick hookup and never call you again. Your hatred of men, under the guise of feminism, has made you utterly revolting to most white men and that's why white men are mostly dating and marrying Asian or Indian or Mexican women nowadays. You white women are not even really women, you're mutants, freaks, you don't know how to act like a real woman. Here's the truth that no man has the heart to tell you: You are going to grow old alone with your 10 cats and most men would actually be happy if you killed yourself. You're nothing but a parasite on society, and no man will ever love you. Even your own family wants you to kill yourself. But you need to do it by jumping off a building, don't use pills cause they don't work. Your life is utterly worthless, YOU are utterly worthless, and the world will be a better place without you. Just put yourself out of your misery and do it, okay?

Signed,
A White Male

Attached: Asian women 33.jpg (694x545, 56K)

You can now fuck off with your flag

Attached: Comparison.png (1968x1268, 462K)

is poor wittle roastie triggered?

LMAO, you butthurt?

haha i love seeing how angry white women get

Are you that dumb - I wrote that your post is a flag

just kill yourself, white woman

Me too

NO, U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No arguments? Just say that opponent is triggered, brainlets kek

this nigger wrote this same post last night, good try nigger

I don't want to marry anyone, so what's your point?

I don't really want to date anyone either.

And FYI Asian women tend to be pretty racist if they're genuine asians

>obese incel
>blames women for all of his problems
>thinks non white women want to date a fat white nerds

He can only get desperate non white women who needs citizenship/residence, white whamen are out of question

>Asian women tend to be pretty racist

This

White people in corea and Japan get treated like they have the Ebola virus

Depends, if you're hot then you won't

you can take all the asians and monkeys you want. I'll take white women over these chinks any day. enjoy the black pussy while i get pure pink non-feminist pussy.
Americans these days are getting more stupid

Attached: 7E9c7Je.png (600x696, 463K)

white women are ugly, 90% of them

the other 10% are impossible to get unless you're an alpha male millionaire

True

>he doesn't want to cuddle that qt piggie on the left

revolting

yes

BUMP!

assuming negative things about a person you know nothing of just so you could win tge argument in your head
kek

I like black women

Kek

lol

Incel, please do the world a favour and kys, we don't need your faggot spam

become a tranny and demand ppl lick ur open wound, adapt and overcome bitch

Attached: 1572751080385.jpg (565x500, 99K)

sp*m

Haha, poor OP is having trouble with getting his dick wet so he spends like fucking 10 minutes writing worthless trash. Poor soul. Get gud.

bump

funny how you dont see USA on this chart

Attached: a bold strategy.jpg (650x294, 60K)

US is made of EU immigrants, there is no "US" ethnicity

Attached: averageface.jpg (1370x1240, 203K)

Attached: 1kxup2.jpg (335x250, 30K)

stupid incel thread

>They don't want me so I tell myself I don't want them and hide my frustration behind a thin layer of moral indignation

bump

Bump

I wonder if op is still reading or if he cucked himself into Oblivion already

BEEP BEEP!

boop beep

NGH!

DEMON!

bump for triggers

Attached: 18326489419288579891.png (363x370, 270K)

White woman here, okiedokie op, no problem, bye!

do you know that your own brother, father, and son want you to kill yourself? Obviously they aren't going to tell you that to your face. Remember, jump off a high building. Don't do pills, they don't work.

What is wrong with you, im not whamen btw

sorry to be the one who finally tells you the truth, sweetie. But yes, you should put yourself out of your own misery. It's okay, just do it.

Autismo

your brains will be autismo when you blow them out of your skull by suicide

BUMP!

Asian woman here. We don't want you either op, we prefer black men. Sorry!

yea, right. Asian women THROW themselves at guys like me. Your pussies are sopping wet when i fuck you.

>I just want to tell you that you have missed your chance.
Yet somehow the world moves on....

yet somehow, white women's rate of suicide just keeps increasing

Which one are you?

Attached: pol_incel_shooters.jpg (1181x530, 121K)

except i'm not an ugly incel faggot

Even in your peak form you won't be able to get a white woman.

Stay incel, gymcel.

Attached: 4oFN1wS.png (614x616, 473K)

why are you asian women so horny for us white guys?

BUMP!

BUMP!

Doesn't matter, there isn't a "Japan" ethnicity either, you don't want to show US one because it is trash, shit tier excuse.

>Guy marries a jap
>Incel
Seethe

yea, these white women are seething like crazy when they see white guys with asian wives

I don't know about shithole US, but every asian girl I've met was very racist towards muslims and blacks, and some of them would only date guys from their own ethnicity, it makes sense after all when you consider that asians are smarter than the average.

yea. OP here, same for me. Asian and Indian women hate niggers and worship white men.

Asian and Indian women are the new trophy wives.

BUMP!

This is why I dont understand white incels. They're so worried about their whiteness and the 1488 thing but the relationship between white men and white wahmen is so fucked there wont be more whites.

please fuck off. It's already hard enough to catch a live, breathing pussy here. We don't need you foreigners coming up and stealing all our girls. Do I come to the US to hit on american girls? No! Then stay in your shithole please, don't come to Japan. You'll get Paris syndrome anyways, girls here are a pain in the arse and don't look like anime characters.

This is cringe and hopefully bait

Another white boy getting suckered in by Asian flattery. Nothing ever changes.

Attached: DSMHJh_UEAEkr3k.jpg (360x202, 15K)