What does it feel like to have a cock up your butt? It looks like it’d feel good

What does it feel like to have a cock up your butt? It looks like it’d feel good.
N-not that I’m gay, or anything....

Attached: B6B38BEA-7B6D-4C1C-AA68-B27A5AE1C1CD.gif (500x258, 1017K)

It's not enough to have it there, it needs to move in and out.

It feels really good, user

Well that’s what I meant, obviously
Nice

Attached: 1566709262346.png (764x1178, 752K)

okay now I want to get fucked in the butt after reading that

Posted this yesterday in a pegging thread and the wife is fucking me with it tonight.
Feels good, hoping for hands free orgasm tonight. She cums just from the act of doing me. Its amazing to hear as her orgasm builds, plus she fucks me even harder as it does. Feelsgood

Attached: IMG-20191011-WA0018.jpg (1200x1600, 114K)

it most likely wont feel too good at first cause you wont be used to it but most ppl here go from being in pain trying to ride small toys to riding LG size chance horsecocks for the pure enjoyment of it.

Attached: IMG_0025.jpg (960x720, 209K)

This. my first few times were uncomfortable and wierd but i love it now.

Attached: D676BF3B-80C6-4052-AA09-0594900B6274.jpg (584x690, 113K)

>most
is it really most though? I'd think most don't even consider sticking things up their ass

it's way better if you have a really nice, thick lube. Get K-lube. By far the best lube I've ever used to get my ass pegged or when fucking her ass.

i'm into it - a lot. feels awesome to me

first few times for me were difficult and ass felt like it was on fire, but once you get your head in the game and just be submissive, it's fucking awesome.

Reverse speed pooping.

Sometimes I like the sensation of when you’re doing a shit and you feel a huge thick one slowly sliding out.

feels like a dick in your ass

it feels like the part of pooping that feels good, but over and over again.

possibly. i think its always in th eback of a lot of pplz minds. and when someone pushes them in the right direction people will love it.

Try shoving a dildo up there user; wont know if you like it unless you try.

Very interesting. Not what I would have expected, honestly.
Nice. Very nice....

This. Nothing really pleasurable,tried a lot of times in different conditions. Its all about the mindset i guess

honestly feels pretty dang good when you have done it couple of times. i used to have sex with my brother me being the one taking the dick everytime because i loved it

it was never in the back of my mind... i never once thought about it until the moment my first guy was putting me down into the position...

i was like O M G this is happening....

It feels like when you are taking a big shit, and you start losing the fight the shit is coming back up.

Some people love it I guess.

feels amazing, but not as good as sucking tbh

Bless,, we need more boi pussy.
Any butt pics you can post

lol you dont get that far without thinking of it at all.....

Did he at least thank you with a kiss

Why didn't you fucked him?

i did sometimes but he didnt enjoy taking it as much as i did

we used to go just full gay shit and kiss while he was banging me

i mean maybe a few times i wondered about it buttt i never imagined id fuck a guy until i fucked a guy

it depends, generally speaking though, feels fucking great

i think it sounds like you were soo deep in the closet that you fell into Narnia

You got enough time to get him to like it.

maybe? idk.

It feels good if you let it feel good.
If you go in thinking it will be bad it will be bad. Lubrification and preparation is very important.

Considering that, the best orgasms i ve ever had came from being pegged

What does it feel like to get your butt tongued and kissed? Is it better than massaging the outside of the sphincter? Srs question.

Attached: EDYjH94UYAEwea5.jpg (1440x1920, 258K)

SAUCE?

Like reverse shitting lol
Also cooming from it is most likely a psychological thing rather than actually feeling something because after a while you will most likely just go numb down there

It feels numb. I don't think you faggots realize that sex isn't pleasurable, its just the deluded construct of your malformed minds...

Oh hell, what a collection!
Also hello mr.

well maybe to start but there comes to a point where i side a large horsecock soo hard i just cum from the pleasure and i just lay on the bathroom floor with week legs practically drooling from the pleasure i just had. basically ahegao as fuck laying in a pool of pleasure.

that it is, its cut down by like 3-4 of them cause they were gifts to the ex but i got about 3 new toys i plan to aquire someday soon hopefully.

LG orochi
LG mystic
LG deigo.

Attached: 1572155039019.jpg (1024x955, 72K)

It's definitely better than just a finger rubbing the outside, the wetness and warmth feels delicious I'm a big fan

I'd never put an actual dick up my ass, but dildos are great and prostate orgasms are the most intense leg shaking shit I've ever experienced.

Bro, isn't the most sensitive part of the ass the beginning and after that there isn't much to feel. It's most likely in your head since you won't feel much from the long dildo deeper inside. If you wanna reach the sensitive part you don't need a long or wide object. You're probably just aroused by it itself and not actual feeling from actual nerves.

possibly. i can tell you i just get far more pleasure riding out my bigger toys then the smaller ones. love a toy with a lot of texture on it too. feeling all the bumps and ridges is great.

Sure seems like you're one satisfied customer.

bad dragon is where it's at.

I was wierd... i never tried toys first, my first time doing anal was with a real cock. Didn't get toys until after.

I’m a sound engineer with a dark past and a way with the ladies. Donate to my paypal please or mail me a check please.
[email protected]

Attached: BAEDC411-6CC6-45C6-B2D2-6A2D2EBAAFCC.jpg (750x991, 677K)

How do you get one? Just pound away?
Tell me your secrets

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_EF1XssPUYAEW.jpg (1920x1440, 248K)

Buy a dildo and try.

I think first you have to endure some nofap, then you specifically have to go for the prostate I think. At least that's what I heard.

>N-not that I’m gay, or anything....
Good, good. Wouldn't want you to like, idk get the balls to touch or anything OP.

Yo, other question, kinda related, let's open this shit show, is it gay to fuck traps and would it be gay to get fucked by a trap lol

i'm a trap and i don't think it's gay to fuck one. We're feminine, why would it be gay for a straight guy to fuck us???

And idk about other traps but the idea of putting my dick inside a guy is just oof.

Fucking traps is gayer than just fucking a regular guy

eh, most of them i bought and used once and didnt get much out of it. like i end up using the LG chance deigo and terra and thats about it. others were not as fun as i hoped. and the big blue horse was a mislabeled toy. it was labeled as unflarred and it was a flarred. they are not allowed to take it back but sculpted a brand new replacement for free in w/e color i wanted it. got black gold.

100% gay but who cares...if you love it and enjoy it then go for it.

Attached: 1573092087693.jpg (1280x768, 188K)

Not great the first few times. But after you practice and figure it out it feels fucking amazing. Best nuts of my life were with a fat dildo up my ass or my wife pegging me. Never got to try real dick but I can imagine it's even better if they know how to fuck

What's wrong with her vulva?

This question will some day be one of the most important and defining questions in philosophy.
Would fuck a trap tbh but only if I get to fuck a wamen first lol. Incel gang I guess.

Attached: ohstopitu.jpg (800x450, 31K)

I don't know but it probably is his ballsack if I'm not wrong

Ohh, alright. Kind of a bummer then. But good that they made you a new one, seeing as they messed up.

I'd say it's at the very least bicurious.

Well, yeah, I probably am bicurious, I wanna design and make dresses for a living. Also me looking like a fucking viking when I chop wood in the woods. My beard is out of control.

it feels like a spiritual experience. especially if you're on your hands and knees so you can get your shaft worked while your asshole gets smooched. my girlfriend has a strong tongue so she can push it into my hole too and when she wriggles it around my cock goes crazy

I very much hope you care about hygiene after reading this

I easily could have lost my virginity weeks ago, but I've been dating the Boyfriend I ever had and he wants to go slow, I cant wait for him to fuck me. I've been using a dildo, but I imagine a real person would feel 100X better, especially with his great foreskin.

Attached: dbf135e21e80bfb0571b32f10dcce998.jpg (463x417, 27K)

yep, want to dump to get all my new toys but i gotta save up and get things rdy for feb.

Attached: 774bda309a064440fadd553870878794.jpg (773x800, 82K)

oh yeah we keep ourselves super clean. we always prep before we chow down on a can of ass and never switch from doodoo puss to true puss without a thorough washing.

i've never been able to get myself to eat ass, but my last bf ate mine alot and it felt CHILLSSSS

It feels like a bag of quarters

That feels frustrating

Were there any things in particular that you enjoyed? I'll be doing it to someone soon and I want the best possible feelings for him.

>design dresses
Cute!

Want what?

It feels like having a dick in your ass.

The orgasm is as much psychological as it is physical. Receptive anal sex rewires your libido and makes you feel and act feminine, and doing it right makes your brain cum

just the wetness and the feeling of his tongue around my hole. idk.... it gave me shiverss... he'd lick from my balls down to my booty hole and it just felt AHHHH so fucking gooddd... and it got me moist and loosened up which made it that much better when he slid his cock in me.

sorry worded that terrible.

i want to dump the money on the new toys but its like 400$ and i got to save up for feb.

Oh! Yeah that makes more sense.

Its very tight pushing in. And very warm, warmer then the vagina or mouth. It kind of "milks" your dick because of the concentration of muscles at the front rather then throughout. The inside is rather like a meat sleeve, its very pleasant.

Sadly if you anal too long it gets too loose, unless the person has great control. Its also better on younger women because they have more elasticity. Don't get me wrong its great on an older women, but it just gets looser faster.

You got to aim your dick a little downwards to get her to cum. Basically you are hitting their pleasure zones from the back, its real intense for them if you get it right.

I'm blushing ôwô

it gets loose after a while

like taking a massive shit but it's getting pushed back up into you.
It only feels good when you expel it from your body.

Honestly cumming with a plug in is amazing

Recently got a vibrating plug, which turns it up another level

Ahhh.............. my pp is very hard.. I am a big guy but I sometimes wish I was a girl

A blushing viking. How manly!

God I wish a cute boy would rape me up my ass so hard....

Attached: CDB1F2C9-9FC4-4DB7-95DF-D4F839D28462.jpg (451x679, 64K)

The first time I took it I was nervous but it felt so good I was crying, it seriously felt so good my heart was beating like crazy, and my legs were shaking.

I own a dildo now too, Life-Like Lover, 7.5 inches, I wish it wasn't so firm but it still feels so good. I'm considering getting more but I also want more meet ups with guys, maybe even start dressing up, mostly black guy respond to me on Grinder and they all love the idea of me wearing a choker, corset and stockings.

When you say big, how big? I'm a big guy too, you know.

this omg this. I could literally hear my heartbeat. i cried. and i just felt like sooo shaky after

6'2 with masculine frame. I honestly would never think I would consider anal sex. I kind of hate faggotry but it turns me on some what. But I eventually think ew.

im 4'11 and 120lbs. i never had a choice lol

So you're fag because you have no choice with women?

no i had a few girlfriends when i was a teenager. but it was unsatisfying and awkward for both of us.

So you take cock up your ass now?

>I’m gay
Well you don't need to be gay to like having things up your butt, butt it certainly helps.

That said pegging is awesome, and no I'm not a fruity tooty rainbow haired helicopter-kin I just enjoy coooooming so hard my legs shake.

Attached: 278.jpg (1196x772, 147K)

6'3" built like a tank, still loved things shoved up my ass. dont matter how manly you are it will feel amazing if you let it. also only a real man takes 9inches up the ass and begs for more.

Attached: Picture 101.jpg (5168x2907, 1.89M)

only been fucked by trannies.

It hurts at first but getting rimmed first definitely opens your brain up to the possibility of getting fucked.
The beginning is iffy and it felt like I was going to shit myself. Once I figured out that's just how it feels I was able to relax and enjoy it.
There's a reason most girls just lay there, getting rammed senseless feels really good.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 1.4M)

yup i have a boyfriend.

Last year I wanted to know what it feels like to have a cock up my butt... like you.
I tried with a guy I met on the french equivalent of craiglist.
What I can say is that the feeling is good. The best part is the initial insertion, when you feel your asshole resisting and then giving up to let the intruder inside you.
The firsts in and out are good too, but then it's kind of bland... Even with hard trust it was boring. The only thing that helps me to cum was the excitation linked to the sub position (the dirtytalk was helping too).

At the end, all I remember is the afterward shame I felt for letting a guy fuck my ass and treat me like a slut.