Who's the toughest actor you honestly think you could take in a fight one on one?

Who's the toughest actor you honestly think you could take in a fight one on one?

I'm not talking about old dudes or women or faggots, I'm talking about someone who would put up a real fight but you honestly think you could take.

Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw
youtu.be/1Y1G9USVx5s
youtube.com/watch?v=CDt9FrVOPZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

paul dano

Are we talking at their prime or current? Because if it's current then pic related, if at their peak then I'll have to choose someone else.

We'll say current. Makes things cleaner.

Schwarzenegger now, but I fight dirty.

Toughest? None. Tho I guess I could take out Paul Giametti

I could beat up Jesse Eisenberg

DJ Qualls
guy that plays Abed on community
maybe Michael Cera

I've let myself go to the point that I really don't have the confidence to name anyone right now. I'd say like Micheal Cera, but then with my luck he would remember some shit from Scott Pilgrim and knock me out. Then my self-esteem would be below rock bottom.

They make an adorable couple. Cute but not "I'm clearly fucking you for the money" level attractive.
How tall is Paul? Because he's got some height on her even when she's wearing those giraffe heels.

Same answer as OP

op said tough, these guys are all pussies

I honestly just want to punch his smug fucking face

>op said tough, these guys are all pussies
rly maeks u tink

I'm about certain I could beat the fuck out of 99.99% of celebrities and everyone who has ever posted here.

Who's the .001 percent you couldn't take?

The Rock.

Joe Pesci

is there a cure?

Up until yesterday I would have said Don Rickles.

Be sure to bring your pocket sand

youtube.com/watch?v=QLpUq__iQqw

I absolutely will, thanks for the reminder friend.

Why does he look so concerned?

If you were him, wouldn't you be?

Math

I could absolutely beat the shit out of Andy Richter or Lin Manuel Miranda

The big guy.

I probably have 50% chance of beating The Rock in a fight. He's 44, 6'5", 260lbs, and he has a background in wrestling. I'm almost 26, 6'0" 200lbs, and I have eight years of BJJ and four years in boxing. I'm in shape but I'm nowhere near his level, he has like 60 lbs of muscle on me and a reach advantage. I'm a lot younger than him and I'm very confident in my stamina. Big guys like him tend to have weak knees and a quick google search confirms he's had multiple surgeries. Wrestlers are very considerate of each others previous injuries so I think the idea of an opponent aiming exclusively at his knees is probably alien and scary for The Rock.

He's concerned about the massive shit he will soon be taking.

>be 2 feet tall
> trying to enjoy nice meal
> random "big" people taking pics of you

that shit would make anyone uncomfortable

I'd fight Zach, dude is built but got rocked by a homeless guy

so I'm sure if I catch him with some head shots I'll put him to sleep

easy, I could snap his neck like a fucking twig

pretty much any actor, regardless of their age, not counting cross athletes like wilt chamberlain or something.
actors are the biggest pussies known to man. Most of them come from affluent families, took theater at private schools like julliard, and have never been in a real fight in their entire life. There are some exceptions that could give me a run for my money like Statham, Trejo or Wahlberg, but two of them are uber-manlets (trejo is 5'6") and I could probably ragdoll all of them at my current weight.

Bruce Lee and Dwayne Johnson would be the only ones I would concede to because they actually have backgrounds in combat

Classic Paul "Classic" Dano

>people on Sup Forums are pussies

RMYT

dude needs to chill on the roids.

underrated

Whats that tat on his hand? The lolipop guild gang?

Idris Elba

I'm a manlet, so it would have to a manlet actor, like RDJ or Tom Cruise. I think I could definitely take Elijah Wood, but I'm not certain he'd put up a great fight. Daniel Radcliffe seems like he can scrap, but I feel like I could still take him, so I'll go with him.

unironically vin diesel

No fucking way, dude. He'd bite your face and gouge out your eyes, fucker is insane.

Is there a story is that just you, Paul?

What about the Big Guy?

>falling for the bruce lee meme

he was in MOVIES user.

This guy was dating this girl I went to middle school with. I used to jack off constantly while thinking about butt sex with her (didn't understand how vaginas worked at the time, I was 12)

I haven't been on Facebook in a while so idk if they are still together

pretty sure emma roberts could take me in a fight

she smokes???????

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I used to hang out with this friend and smoke weed in his garage. He had a weird uncle who always wanted to talk about super serious shit.

One time we were all blazing (he smoked too), and he said "what would you do if a gang of niggers came into this garage right now and wanted to fight?"

Friend was a wrestler and said he'd probably try to take down one. Weird uncle said that's the worst thing you could do, because once you're on the ground, those other niggers would gather around and stomp the fuck out of you. The best thing to do, he said, is to get really dirty as fast as possible. Guy tries to fight you, grab his hand and break his fingers. Anybody comes near you kick them in the knee as hard as possible, try to break their knees.

The girls that were there were super disturbed (even more so than they were at the "gang of niggers" talk), but I'll always remember this guy's advice. Idk if it's even correct but I'm not a fighter so it actually makes sense to me that if I was in a fight I would have to get dirty

They are i think the toughest i could take on haha

I think it would be a good fight, he has more weight training experience and is a fucking nutjob but I'm a good half foot taller than him and could wrestle him down and knock out his belligerent drunk ass

Tip my fedora all you want but with just basic knowledge of human anatomy I think I could take any actor other than maybe the ones who actually practice martial arts. One good hit to the solar plexus, temple, armpit, neck or groin is all it takes no matter the opponent.

Prime or not he's still 6'5

i would beat the fuck out of this lil faggot

just kidding i was trying to be funny but i take that back that would be really mean cause he seems like a good dude

He's a scrawny wimp in real life, he tried to shove me and couldn't.

He might be crazy though, seems like the kinda guy to gouge an eye.

Jamie Curtis

hi /heem/

>no question
tom hardy
wolverine
based mel
manlet mark
ryan gosling etc etc
>50/50
james bond
50 cent
elba
batflek
old action gods like stalone
>it's possible but unlikely
mamoa
statham
>1/10
the rock
batista
etc etc

I'm trying to think of actors who are actually tough but i ended up just searching A Listers.

Yes means i think i can beat them

No either means they outmuscle me (Rock) or outcrazy me (McConaughey/Bale)

50/50 means idk if i can beat them, usually depends on if they know how to fight or not.

think I could beat Michael Fassbender

You think you could take Channing Tatum in a fight?

Watching Fellowship of the Ring. All of the Fellowship, excluding Viggo and Bean.

Fag.

>concede to bruce lee

dude he was a dweeb, and a manlet. I have 0 martial arts training, but I think even I stand a chance, simply because I'm a 6'4 100 kg BIG GUY FOR YOU

stop smoking weed

You wish, fuucboi

youtu.be/1Y1G9USVx5s

>be mean anonymously to a celebrity on the internet
>feel bad and apologise to no one in particular

i'm fucking losing it kek

literally everybody im ripped af. also know karate

He's right. Those niggers have no intention of fighting fair, you gotta go balls to the wall vicious or you're getting sucker punched in the back of the head, and then you're probably down and dead. Make them fear you.

Or try to kiss one of them, they'll get weirded out and leave. I know that sounds gay as fuck but I've seen it work more than once. Depends why they're fighting you. If they're personally angry that wont work, and probably make things worse. But if it's them nigging out they'll probably fuck off and have a story to tell their homies.

jonah hill really has lost a lot of weight

i'm obviously not gay but how can that be even considered attractive?

it's not like brad pitt cut in fight club, it's like creepy bodybuilder body.

>also know karate

enjoy your premature aged woman

Dawww, it's polly pocket Kristen Schaal!!

>6'3 Mexican BULL
I would so REKT this faggot and anyone else.

pic-related me

>I used to jack off constantly while thinking about butt sex with her (didn't understand how vaginas worked at the time, I was 12)

But you know how butts work and still thought about fucking her in one?

>implying those gym muscles intimate anyone whom actually knows how to fight

lol ok big fella

>30-5 boxing amateur fights
>implying

Yeah, I am not a lesbian and I don't understand why anyone would find this attractive.

NOT HEALTHY

Tom Hardy, Christian Bale and Aiden Gillian would definitely kick your ass into next plane man.

if you had posted a picture of a girl who looked like she just spent a day in a tanning bed with an 8 pack then it would be relevant to the picture of zac efron

He is lying, I was disgusted by vaginas when I was young.

I thought sex was just hugging naked when I was young because of the misty's tears pokemon card.

>Aiden Gillian

you think this is tough?

nigga preese

amazing male physique vs amazing female is what I was going on.

If I posted a roidgirl it wouldn't make sense because men don't find that attractive.

Like how women don't think men on estrogen are attractive.

dude is literally a whirl of fucking blades man, a whirl of fucking blades.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDt9FrVOPZk

You wouldn't last 5 seconds against his power.

I could definitely take him

it's michael cera btw

I love this movie

U talkin U2 to me?

Daniel Day Lewis would throw either a homemade hatchet or a knife in your face from 50 feet away fuckface.

Throw a knife back faggot.

He has a sex tape and it's on xvideos.

Thank me later.

Imagine eating a sandwich that is literally as long as you are tall.

I've hated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for decades. Literal decades, since I saw that faggot Royce Gracie rip the first-two UFC competitors to shreds. It was an irrational hate, but a hate nonetheless.

Seeing this guy speak so passionately about the sport he loves, though (Rener Gracie?), really caught me off-guard. Here's a guy who seemingly does it not because of being a macho fuckwad, or some faggot, but because he genuinely loves learning AND teaching, and loves life itself. He probably also really fucking loves coffee.

I need some time to think about this.

This. Make no mistake, user, Aiden Gillen would FUCK YOU UP.

cant find it

Which one of you pussies would fight me, wesley snipes, the nigger from Blade?