What's she saying?

What's she saying?

Attached: 1573502430802.webm (480x652, 355K)

Saskatchewan Jose

Attached: 1547103073351.jpg (800x697, 169K)

she was bred for bbc

I want her to breastfeed me.

sexual interpretation

Nice!

Im not wearing a bra

Let's see who can drop the fattest deuce

sexy rich biatches?

Is that the big tittied swimsuit girl?

MORE BUTTER GIVE ME MORE BUTTER

thats what the fat cunt is saying all you bbc nigger lovers need to die of cancer.

"Hey loser. I see you stroking that tiny cock. You only use two fingers? That's fucking pathetic. You'll never get to fuck me. I only let superior BBC in me. Wanna watch us? Stroke that tiny cock while a real man fucks me. HAHA you already came. It just dribbled out. You're so pathetic. Get over here and prep my bull."

sexual interpretation

i love tacos

Oh fuck that's so hot I would love her to say that to me. I have a 1inch flaccid cock and it's 3 inches hard. I would no way be able to satisfy a real woman like her, her big tits would envelop my teenie weenie.

Lets see it loser.

this is me 'hard' pretty much

Attached: my weenie.jpg (569x427, 30K)

>"i am a faggot please rape my face"

You should get castrated and waxed. Just have a cute lil sissy clit and nothing else.

Yes! I have recently started to really go down the sissy path and feel alot better because of it. I've got myself an alpha who degrades me and wants to fuck my tight boipussi. I haven't had too much luck in finding a gf recently so I figured 'why not BECOME the girlfriend'?

You'd look great with no sack and perfectly smooth. I'd put a little bowtie around your clit and lock it up. You'll only have sissygasms from here on out.

Hhhnnngg I would love to let you do that to me, totally emasculate me and turn me into a total sissyfag.

Correct probably

wow, you're a good lip reader. are you deaf?