The Republic of New Afrika is coming, wh*te boi, and there is nothing you can do about it

The Republic of New Afrika is coming, wh*te boi, and there is nothing you can do about it.

No wh*tes will be allowed into our new southeastern us black ethnostate.

Start a race war to try and get it back from us, cracker.

Attached: 3646c1a0441ef67042068b7e03f13eca.png (641x383, 483K)

Texas isn’t part of the south east

all in your niggemagination

Attached: maga country.png (259x301, 123K)

Attached: 9F5BF4EB-CBAA-4FD3-B0F8-243B23DD1BD9.jpg (567x471, 32K)

Gottem

Lol is this a joke or are negroes really talking about this

This looks like a definite improvement. I'm down.

Now this is epic

West Virginia? That's hilarious I'd like to see ghetto black people try to navigate the Appalachian wilderness

Too bad this could never happen.
The moment those borders would be established, there be massive infighting and gorilla warfare.
Everyone would leave to get back to the well fed and warm lifestyle they had with whites.

Also wasn't segregation a bad thing?

All this would do is cause the death of every nigger in the South. Southern whites have more weapons than the entire US military.

Lol ok boomer

>niggers
>ethnostate
kek and you'd still need whiteys money to keep you untermenschen fed just like on your shitty continent

Attached: g0dhcI9.jpg (235x214, 9K)

>West Virginia seceeds from Virginia at the onset of the civil war because their residents are opposed to slavery.
>The decision haunts them because they get no money for reconstruction after the civil war. The larger tax base of Virginia has absolutely no obligation to help them.
>forced to strip their mountains of trees and mine them into nothing.
>Individual companies take all the money and split.
>160 years later, the niggers are demanding WV for their own and want to expell the whites despite that their poorest communities have low violent crime and their state University pumps out high quality graduates.

A simple thank you would have sufficed

Two conditions: 1) you have to take all the blacks from the rest of the US, 2) blacks can't come back to the rest of the US so no darkies in our white ethnostate.either Then I'm down with this. I'd be glad to swap out a mess of southern good ol' boys for a pack of niggers.

>The niggers take Oak Ridge, TN
>No idea how to safely process Uranium
>Niggers acquire all that farm land
>None of them want to be farmers cause fuck that lifestyle. They wanna be thugs.
>Niggers acquire factories and utility equipment
>It all sits and rusts because they don't know how to operate any of it.

Their easy solution for everything? Blame white people, then beg them to return to teach them how to do everything.

Sounds like when Rhodesia became a nigger ethnostate.

germoney in the wild europe is the new africa

Fuckin' this. You can have 'em.

Fuck off with your psycho babble jiggabo bullshit, nigger.

Attached: fuck-you-nigger.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I'm not american but I think they should make that deal. All niggers in the country transported to that soon-to-be-wasteland and civilized people evacuated to the remaining territory.
Condition is that the niggers will not be allowed to leave their "paradise" and should them try, then the race war is on.

There's nothing but win included here. Nigger fates not considered.

A black southern confederacy wouldn't be any more successful than a white one was.

Tennessee? Nigger ridden? But 3/10 for making me reply

Good luck with Texas.
You can have the rest of it.