Country fights a massive bloody war for independence

>country fights a massive bloody war for independence
>All immediately become cucks and join another large overbearing government organization with the EU

Why are Slavs so retarded?

CIA and NATO did this

CIA and NATO did not force them to join the EU. You can argue they broke Yugoslavia up sure but the EU is all them.

Poor, uneducated stupid people vote for idiots, wow am I shocked

Because as Yugoslavia is broken, there is no better option at this point. It's the easy way out to join EU.

I really hope you shitheads leave. I admire all your cultures and you guys are the last bastion of witness and anti degeneracy but the EU will enforce racial quotas and fill you with migrants. Croats killed like a million Turks in their history it blows my mind they would succumb to this.

>64%

There is a better option don't join and fix your corrupt as shit governments. Slav countries are corrupt as fuck and free EU money only makes the problem worse.

>He thinks I am mocking you and not regretfully making this point

This isn't Sup Forums faggot go back there if you want le ebben flag maymays

The problem with post-Yugoslavia countries is that they hate each other still.
And Croats are wery much like ukraineans to us russians. They think that they are real europeans just like germans or english and not violent mongol warriors like us.

Becuse the ppl who wore the rulers of yugoland are still the rulers of these "independent" states.If you ask the majority of ppl completly disagree with 90% of there countrys standing points.Also a lot of ppl are uneducated and the smart ppl just leave and dnt come back.

I have Slavic DNA in me and my own isn't that high but I get violent as fuck quick and fight often. I have embraced that as a strength not a weakness. The world needs people willing to do what it takes which sometimes isn't pretty.

I butchered that sentence I meant my IQ isn't high phone autocorrected to own.

This is the same bullshit logic salty Britbongs apply to us.

The EU is not a sovereign state, it's a supranational organisation. It doesn't have half the characteristics sovereign states typically have, e.g. it can't raise its own taxes, it commands no armed forces, it has no head of state or prime minister, it has no finance minister, it doesn't preclude its Member States from having a foreign policy etc. The way it operates is pretty flexible and allows a lot of leeway to Member State governments that regional governments within sovereign states could never have.

Perhaps most importantly of all - you're free to leave the EU any time you like, as evidenced by Brexit. Compare that to Ireland vis-à-vis the UK or the former Yugoslav states, where a bloody war had to be fought before independence was gained.

The EU can and will blackmail it's member states and potential members. Slovenia for example cock blocked Croatia's entry over disputed brushing waters like little bitches.

A bit of cattle trading and general negotiating (surprise surprise, a trade bloc negotiates stuff) does not a "large overbearing government organization" make.

Listen yank you haven't a notion what you're on about, jog on with your shite misinformed opinions.

>You are a Yank you aren't allowed to talk about this

Again autistic faggot keep Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums. Britain left because the EU was being overbearing with migrants among other reasons. They were afraid of losing what makes them British and that is a viable fear every EU country should have.

>>You are a Yank you aren't allowed to talk about this

No, I addressed you as "yank". I didn't say you were misinformed because you were a yank. You're misinformed because you have clearly failed to gain an understanding of how the EU actually works and it shows through the nonsense you're spouting here.

>Britain left because the EU was being overbearing with migrants among other reasons. They were afraid of losing what makes them British and that is a viable fear every EU country should have.

The voted out for a lot of reasons, all most none of them making any actual sense.

>I hate the British and base my child like opinions around that

Why not say that earlier faggot save us all time?

>I strawman everyone I argue with

What are you, like 17?

we enjoy being cucks, leave us alone

>I really hope you shitheads leave
already planning to m8
now who here is willing to take me in?

Us

That literally is your argument though. You are some faggot with a stick up your ass about Americans and the Brits. How about you remove that stick unless you are some kind of faggot who enjoys foreign objects in their butthole.

You want to be our 51st state?19393

Arms embargo + war economy = debts = EU

It was mostly show business before elections

>That literally is your argument though

No, it is not even remotely my argument and you know that yourself. I explained in detail why small European states with violent nationalist uprisings in their histories don't mind the EU - which you dismissed out of hand.

Then you act like you've discovered this cheat code to win debates by mischaracterising and oversimplifying your opponent's points as something easier to knock down, i.e. strawmaning. It's a logical fallacy and it's clear as day every time you do it.

This maybe bait but whatever.

You may say whatever you want, west would most likely see Yugoslavia fall, why not? Its better to have tiny litle shit tier countries than 1 bigger one that could have a much more effect on the overeall politic scene but as much as they could influence the fall of Yugoslavia it woudlnt happen if serbs didnt start war, things could go differently, but when you have a nation that has a billion of years of wet dreams of having something that isnt their and then on top of that having 4/5 of 4th army in europe at that time, while 1/5 going to Croatia, they were sure they could have it done, and by it i mean greater serbia ofcourse.
Its easy to blame other people of war, but once you start shoting at unarmed people and forcing urself on territory of other countries thats gona cause reaction, and in the end what did they get out of it? nothing, a big cock in their mouths, lost war in bosnia to litrally unarmed people where main source of arming army was defeating serbs in battle, and this is not bullshit but a fact from someone who lived thrue it, yeah some weapons got smugled but thats like 5% of what kind of military power serbs has at that time, rest was homemade weapons and weapons won from enemie side in combat.
In croatia they got rekt even easier cause croats had some of their army, and most important part croats had cleaned their side, in croatia you didnt had this shitfest like in bosnia 3 billsions of different religions and shit, in croatia they had fairly low nubmer of serbs compared to general popularity and most of them were croats(cathoclis) so when serbs tried to do their thing in croatia they got rekt more easily.

Anyway, politics did fucked up yugoslavia but if serbs didnt start bullshit violance it could go way better for all of us, in terms of economics, and even after the break fo yugoslavia they could keep some segments that would all benefit from it, in terms of economy, sport, industrie etc