Hey BETA INCELS

Hey BETA INCELS
What's it like not being able to please a woman due to your tiny dicks?

Attached: real_penis_size_chart.jpg (800x732, 345K)

I do not have this issue, despite any neigh sayers.

Attached: hornse.jpg (823x1240, 113K)

Master your oral game. There's no reason you can't make a woman cum even if you have a small cock. That's a lame excuse.

Femanon here, I like 5-6 inches that gets and stays hard. A big dick that is floppy or doesn't stay hard is useless.

>a woman
yeah right this is Sup Forums

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x600, 60K)

What about a fat 3 ft (1 meter) dick that stays as hard as steel? I bet you'd love one of those

Attached: 1561931587241.jpg (570x756, 99K)

My cock is 19 CM

What about other things like girth, curvature, or cut/uncut?

What's it like not being able to please a man with your ass?

Average girth is okay, straight or slightly upward curved is preferable (simply out of practicality), and I don't mind too much either way but do prefer cut. I'm in europe so not many men are, both have their benefits.

>>Ideal Penis Size for Women
I prefer women without a penis.

Learn to fuck. Ride the clit. Pay attention to her moans and body movements. Play a woman's body like a musical instrucment.

>will have to please the woman orally or with fingers

My fingers arent 60 cm long retard

got a problem white boi?

Attached: 1491952504043.png (194x260, 69K)

So feminists support pedophilia?

What if I play the drums in a thrash metal band?

Attached: 1573329329906.jpg (680x794, 227K)

idk lol i havent had a girl anyway? or do you not know what an incel is you dumb faggot?

der bait thread

the fajina is desinged to pop out 12, 8 pound babies.

So unless your cock weights 8 pounds or more you ain't doing shit to a bitch.

you can see a million videos of women being fisted to the elbow,inserting objects bigger than a large mans arm

The only thing a women really cares about is your social status aka how chad you are

chad can have a 2 inch cock and stacy will act like it's huge and tell all here friends he's packing 10 inches

Attached: 1572910017069.jpg (1082x1404, 298K)

Feminists and Jews hate heterosexual pedophilia (thats why the age of consent was raised to 18 in the US), but they love homosexuality, so they turn a blind eye to gay pedos.

OK joomer

all the niggers in blacked have rubber dicks very clever design but dont fool anyone, it is a fantasy made to brainwash fools into thinking they cant satisfy a woman, dont fall for the big dick meme kids yours is pretty normal but stop fapping so much if not you are gonna suck in bed, words of advice stay clean, im out