França 13-15 Irlanda
>04/02
Itália 15-46 Inglaterra

Kia kaha, huebro

Brazil #25 in WR Ranking

sarugbymag.co.za/blog/details/coetzee-receives-r18m-windfall

what happen to last thread

Dead as a dead dove.

Huebro is really catching up with the banter. The first threads were cringe af. Keep going like this

I don't get it

scotlads, you hangin' in there?

All these fucking freshies.
Enjoy your hue shit. It ends in 2 weeks.

Scotland down to 7th in the rankings

The Scottish golden age

Scotland's year lads.

Genuinely gutted about the weekend tbqh. Losing is one thing, but there was so much wrong with that performance it was actually painful to watch.

Part of me thinks that Scotland will be better at home and the necessary changes will be made (Du Preez out of the squad, Mcguigun and Harris benched for Maitland and Horne Sr respectively. With Jones back into 13). The other thinks France will bully Scotland up front and milk us for penalties. Factor in the sketchy line out, it's not boding well for my heart disease.

bad times

what a horrible edition

THE REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

BACK TO BACK MIND YOU

Kiwi banter is rubbish

I would be sympathetic but given all the shite about how not a single Welsh player would make it into the scotland team and talking up your lads like they'd destroy us, I really can't find it.

can't wait for mlr to start desu schmesu

Same tbqhwyf

Why is rugby so cute and adorabble?

Why are you such an insufferable faggot?

Welp, you'll be choking on BSK dick in a couple of weeks so get used to the taste.

>blues beat chefs in pre-season trial

#ouryearla

>its the Blues year

They are in many ways the Scotland of rugby.

Put $35 on England to beat Italy lads, now I have $36.05.

FLY, EAGLES, FL-wait, this is the wrong handegg

Carlos Spencer is playing for the blues in the Brisbane tens

BRUMBIES DA NANANA NANA

More importantly Conrad Smith is playing for the French side.

I’m going with the misso on the second day. Private suite and everything.

+ Hayman and Slade

Squad lists.

brisbaneglobaltens.com/teams/squad-lists/

Like I said. Most importantly Conrad Smith.

You said “more” not “most” you revisionist hack.

Slade > Smith

"global"

“Nations”

White "people"

"Tries"

niggercrash season is ove r
back to rugby i go

That superbowl game was awesome. As was last year's. I only watch 1 a year. No fucking idea what's going on.

Um no it wasn't you fob fatfuck faggot. Quit being an idiot.

Oбoжaeмo

>Alena Mikhaltsova

Would insert my penis into her vagina while in the missionary position for the purpose of pro creation any day..........If you know what i mean

I fucking hate fobs. Bunch of fat lazy cunts

Wales team to storm Twickers

Halfpenny (Scarlets); Adams (Worcester), S Williams (Scarlets), Parkes (Scarlets), S Evans (Scarlets); Patchell (Scarlets), G Davies (Scarlets); R Evans (Scarlets), Owens (Scarlets), Lee (Scarlets), Hill (Dragons), AW Jones (Ospreys capt), Shingler (Scarlets), Navidi (Cardiff Blues), Moriarty (Gloucester).

Replacements: Dee (Dragons), W Jones (Scarlets), Francis (Exeter Chiefs), B Davies (Ospreys), Tipuric (Ospreys), A Davies (Scarlets), Anscombe (Cardiff Blues), North (Northampton).

>Scarlets team to storm Twickers

Just thought id fix that there for you

Irish provinces bow to Scarlets.

Come back to me when scarlets get at least 1 star over their crest then we'll talk

One for every final Leinster have lost against Welsh opposition?

requesting the ginger scottish grand slam 20% picture but edited with wooden spoon

>Ansmeme
>Georgie 'Jelly Brain' North

/S/abercats

Just like how you feel sorry for the English divegrass team and yet want to laugh at them at the same time, I think the same applies to the Scottish rugby team.

A bit worried. We torched Scotland but I feel like England won't let themselves get shredded just because a team plays flat and has forwards who can pass. I think we need to bring in Evans and Adams off their wings more, a few of the breaks we made against Scotland would have been guaranteed tries if we had one of the wings running support.
If Patchell shows some massive brass bollocks and runs hard and takes the ball to the line then the gaps will appear. If we sit back and don't engage their defence we're fucked.

>gaps
>in the wolfpack™ defence
wishful thinking taffster

Quick turnovers, hard running and fast hands will always cause gaps even in a cast iron defence.
Wales definitely have the cattle to tear any defence to ribbons, as we've seen in club rugby, but they'll need to play lights out to do it on Saturday.

s-scotland

>behind Fiji and 10th, AKA the worst ranking ever for the French NT
>Japan is "only" and barely 2 pts behind

I wonder on how it is going to end. Not that I think Brunel should fired or anything. Even if the French rugby is just rubbish (other than the defense surpringly, even when it was not for Vahaamahina and his coconut instincts).

I won't completely write France to do actually something in Murrayfield until I see the comp
I won't comment on Scotland because it's not my role to comment on Scottish perspective nor if it's a long-term issue on them..

Is this, dare I say, our year?

official team anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=eGslweDOihs

HTINE!

I thought they were swapping for the actual good team?

I know her IRL

Fight me

>3 (three) shakas

Russians are just slavic maoris.

blues year la

>Wales definitely have the cattle to tear any defence to ribbons

youtube.com/watch?v=TMSN3a2x98w

Real team theme
youtu.be/LR4XNqrqxrU

Scotland

rule

Is

cricket

smells

Quality thread, reddit

Rúgbi

I remember a time when /rug/ wasn't filled with redditors and a monkey like this would have fucked off after people ignored his desperate attention seeking.

This

No you fucking don’t. You’ve been here for a Cup of coffee. Probably don’t even know tfwdcwdsu.

>Eagles edition

As a Scotland fan I'm just glad we're the last match. Last weekend really put me in a foul mood for the rest of the rugby lads.

Love beating Wales, it's the highlight of the 6N for me. This will be 5 in a row 6N wins for England against Wales.

same but ireland.

>Welsh criticise English false flaggers and delusional Scots for hyping themselves up.
>Are now doing the same after one decent performance at home.

Jesus, steady on Wales. You might be able to beat Georgia and Japan convincingly one day.

remember when he kept making threads that would die slowly because no one would join a macaco-speak thread
I miss those times

good taste

I remember when all the Scots said 'stop mentioning history, we're better than you right now'
Now they're shit in the present and still have no history lol

>one decent performance
Pro12 champions and NTHC winners elect la

Don't worry lad, BSKs will be back soon to save you.

The 7 on 7 world championship is coming to my hometown (not really but close enough) this summer. Tickets are a little over 100$. I'm interested in rugby, but don't know much about the sport. Would I enjoy myself as a newb?

7's is pretty fun to watch if that's what you mean.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm just going to get a taste for the sport. I need to find a good fan to sit next to who won't mind explaining the nuances. Also the beer at Levi's is 9$ a pop so I'm hoping for a system where I can get in and out repeatedly for beer breaks at my car.

First day back training in ages tomorrow, really excited lads. I always used to play second row and covered 6/8 but I'm a lot fitter now than when I played regularly and I'm only 6'3, so reckon I should focus on back row and just cover lock if needed

What's the best position for a 5'7" 155 lb manlet?