Be me(47)

>be me(47)
>wife gets home early from work, got caught while kissing with my MALE friend, both fully naked
>I said we were only joking so did he say too
>she’s in shock and starts screaming
>friend leaves
>I try to flip the blame on her but I make things worse
>1 week past
>we constantly argue, she almost always starts though while I’m trying to make things right
Why is she like this anons? I’m trying to make her think we were only joking around, experimenting or something but she is not having any of that. Can anyone say what should I do next. I think arguing is getting us nowhere

Attached: C81893C9-D223-4908-A379-1040D1B4DC54.jpg (213x237, 11K)

weak bait

saged

I wish it was bait.

Tie yourself to an electric fence and furiously masturbate

More

Do you think your wife is stupid? She caught you doing faggotry shit. Now she probably blames herself for you “going gay”

Fuck off fag just come clean loser ur wife deserves to be happy. Y’all probably have a loveless marriage anyways

Nope

HAHA, if u loved her u wouldn't be trying dick

This
Mainly this

Dick is delicious what can I say

Then you should probably kill yourself, immediately at that.

The solution is telling her you’re a faggot and let her go so she can be loved by somebody that isn’t a closet fag and cheats on her with other naked men. Then you can continue with your faggotry and you can be cucked by somebody that your wife deserves before your divorce finalized. Faggot.

Just kill yourself and stop wasting everyones time. We all know it's the only course of action

Woah. We got a moralfag over here. If you can’t properly advise me don’t comment

op i love sucking cock on the side too
you need to learn how to not get caught
but just tell your wife you have a cock fetish but you still love her, and that its just a sexual fetish thing
if she cant into it tell her to fuck off if jt makes her unhappy to be with a guy who occasionally likes to suck a nice thick cock

I have kids. I don’t wanna ruin my marriage just because I like to slurp some dick on the side.

100% my fault for having other men come into my house. Im trying to save my marriage now.

>so did he say too
Hey, Vlad. This bot is fucking up the syntax again. You got time to fix it?

>Why is she like this anons?

wife gets home early from work, got caught while kissing with my MALE friend, both fully naked

i have a hunch...

Attached: 1570374546314.jpg (960x742, 127K)