Eternal /fifa/: 4231 is dead edition

41212(2) seems way more solid after the patch. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-18-cd-key-compare-prices/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>first WL
>icon teams everywhere
>have only come across one team that was sub 2 million coins
>that was the only team I beat
>1-17 atm

I mean I'm shit, but fuck me I have no chance.

Anyone else tried out the best striker in the game?

Yeah. R9 is awesome, shame it was only a loan card.

>playing anyone on less than 8 chem then crying about scripted moments.

ishygddt

>4231 is dead

The majority of elite players still use it because it's an exploit. At all times they'll have 6 players in defense and just pace whore with an OP front 4. It really is a cancer

I've got Sane on 6 Chem as a striker. Worth it?

Literally sold 3kk coins to a friend for ~140$

AMA

Any one else give up on the weekend league and just play too Silver 2 for the 15,000 Coins + 1 Mega Pack + 1 Rare Gold Pack? My team average is 83 with no bronze benching and all I come up against is lads with 4 or more Icons who ptb counter for 90 mins. Is bronze benching worth it to try play other guys my level?

Even for mates rates you got fucked lmao

My overall rating is 81 without bronze benching and I've been getting 4+ icon teams every game.

shit you can own black people like it's the 19th century
pretty based if you ask me

Stop playing this game and giving this cancerous company money you brainlets

I'm rich as fuck so I don't care lmao

This fucking game.

nice badge lad

Anyone else played 4-1-2-1-2 (2) since the update?

>Narrow

i know it sounds like absolutely bollocks but i unironically did 1 82+ sbc and got neymar

absolutely buzzing

These are my 2 teams, how would you upgrade them with 200K? (PC so prices are a bit higher)

>Dybala for Gomez (200K)
>Nainggolan for IF Kessié (160K)
>SIF Immobile for Gomez (95K)
>IF Koulibaly for Benatia (60K)

>forgot Sandro for Lukaku (125K)

2nd team:

>Kanté for Matić (180K)
>SIF Young for Aurier (130K)
>IF Mahrez for Willian (80K)
>Courtois for Begović (60K)
>???

for the second time this week i accidentally 10k bin a silver player i needed for a sbc

I just tried 4-2-3-1 for the first time and parked the bus. That formation needs to be heavily nerfed. I could have put my controller down and the other guy still wouldn't have been able to get through the crowd of players defending. Pretty disgusting tbhwyf

thanks!

you'd be better off using luke shaw than aurier off chem desu

dis my team

>manlet CDM
>Eriksen ST
>using Zlatan

what did he mean by this?

All the PC players did you buy it full price or just buy a cheap key code thing?

change to 4-1-2-1-2 (2)
get rid wingers
switch eriksen and ibra if you really want use it, better buy wilson/zaha
valencia instead walker
bakayoko on cdm, herrera on cm
dembele on left cm behind son

Cheap la
Imagine actually spending full price for this.

How much and from what site? do you still get the full features ect?

here you go lad:

allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-fifa-18-cd-key-compare-prices/

ibra doesnt have the pace to play striker so i like him at cam. i play eriksen and son because theyre both quick enough and have 5 star weak foot

Eriksen isn't quick

>2-1 behind in squad battle
>AI starts time wasting
>literally can't get the ball until the final whistle

he's quick enough with hunter

I wonder about the guy who's idea it was to put those direction arrows in the replays so you could actually prove when your passes go in a completely different direction to where you aimed. Has EA offed him yet?

press RS to hide them

I don't want to hide them, I like them being there to validate my anger.

>start day winning anything
>change formation
>haven`t won since

Here's this pic of it I didn't post earlier

and slotting into my team

>Gold 3
>Again

Funny that I thought getting gold 3 week 1 of this fifa meant there was hope for me. Like, 20 weeks later and I'm still struggling to get 20 wins with an infinitely better team. I had bloody Diego Costa up front back then as a lone striker.

20 weeks later everyone has infinitely better teams

got him in the 81+ SBC during TOTY, used him to get prime MVB

In my experience if you get a good winning streak going that's when the game starts matching you up with 5+ icon teams. It always happens around the 15 game mark for me, and also the last 10 games. One of these days I'll just do a poll of the different kind of teams I play but my estimation is:

20 PTB+Counter EPL teams
10 PTB+Counter Full Legend teams
10 People who don't PTB and use other leagues like Bundes, Serie A and La Liga

played about 10 games with neymar now and he unironically doesn't even feel like an upgrade on martial

maybe i just need to learn some 5 star skills or something

Wew, Allan turned into a mexican drug lord all of a sudden?

does courtois having a custom body type make him better?

He certainly saved enough of my shots.

Who /pes/ here?

Is there some sort of hidden mechanic that fucking ruins players if you change their position/chemistry too much?

I was experimenting with my 85 Crespo and now he feels fucking awful after putting him back to how he was. Had him scoring at nearly a 1 goal per game ratio, and now he's not getting open fucking anywhere, and can't get a good shot through if his life depended on it. Literally scored 2 goals in my last 25 games with him, holy shit.

Beast FC

Just spamming crosses from now on. The moment I get Gold 1 in WL is the last time I'm ever playing this game.

How can I improve this, lads? I'm a Division 2 player whose only done three weekend leagues this year, but have only been able to get Silver 2 or Silver 1 in each (even after playing all 40 games, so I'm below .500). The move to auto-requalification at 11 wins means I'll probably be playing a lot more though, so I want to raise my game.

I feel like there's lots of room for improvement here... I have about 140k to work with if I don't sell anyone.

>19-15
>I'll just get gold 2 and be done, no way I can win out for gold 1
>22-15
>wtf is this happening
>24-15
>holy shit
>final game
>even game but feel like I'm slightly better
>deadlock, 0-0 all game
>getting ready for extra time
>he fucking scores
>the asshole fucking scores
>three minutes left but he manages to get possession and pass it around the back
>can't get the ball off him
>commit everyone forward and he gets that one through ball and makes it 0-2
>smash controller to bits

now I have no gold 1 and no controller, fucking fantastic

Origin sells it for half price about every month. During summer time it'll be free on Origin Access. You could try CDKeys and get it for about $40

I have roughly 70k to spend do I:

>buy VVD OTW
>buy Courtois
>buy 2IF Wilson
>save up
>sell

18-7, not even playing any more. This game is a fucking chore.

How are the servers still so fucking terrible? The input delay is the main reason why this game is such a pile of shit. It’s easy to break down people who PTB/counter on a smooth connection. It’s near impossible to do it with delay. Fix that issue and the problem of boring play fixes itself since ultra defensive is no longer a viable tactic.

Is IF Jonas good despite that shocking speed stat? need a Brazil striker to go with Jesus on my Bra7il team

I saw one user say he was good a while back on here, could just get an IF Firmino if you have the coins?

Your mums gonna be well mad at you.

I like that team.

Is pace really that much of a super power?

SIF Talisca

I highly doubt that. I played Aurier at RB before and don't notice the 7 chem at all

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

Can I get meme free review of hero Giroud? He looks great but nothing that Futmas Carroll can't provide. Futmas Carroll has been great for me and I've got the coin spare so if someone who has used both can compare them then I'd appreciate it.

no tendies for a week ffs

>it's still possible to cherry pick and be the home team every time

gg ea

>people stiul play fifa
lmaoing @ you're life

I only managed to scrape gold 2 this weekend because a guy in one of my final two games ragequit after I went 1-0 up in the 26th minute. He'd have probably won too because he had a great team and was outplaying me

>that flag
the irony

Just realised Ramsey had his height upgraded this year. I guess I wont write his IF off as just another manlet.

squad battles really suck the life right out me

I've only done all games once, it was seriously depressing and I still haven't recovered from the draining monotony of playing so much fifa.
I was only a few hundred points from elite 3 because I'm trash.

>all games
>few hundred points away from elite 3
lmfao and I thought I was bad

did you play on beginner or what?

Honestly, I was kinda ragequitty and didn't have proper tactics or players yet since it was only my 2nd or 3rd week, I'm sure I could get at least elite 1 if I go through the pain of all games again.

do people still do that thing in futchamps where they go 1 - 0 up and then hold the ball in the corner flag for the rest of the game?

The jump from Elite 2 to 1 isn't worth the effort. You only need about 55k points for Elite 2. If you're playing legendary and not complete shit, you can do that with about 10 games to spare.

yes, but it's not as effective as in previous versions

>he doesnt use 442
wew laddss

nice team
2if luiz gustavo on left cm won't be better? he's cheap and on paper looks goat, also i hate koulibaly h/h workrates

Memes aside, what's the most OP formation lads?

Squad battles are too hard now. I used to do world class with ease now professional makes me sweat to get 5 goals. Fuck me.

I don't know what user said that the Nils Petersen IF was guaranteed profit at under 22k. He's barely ever made it to 25k, let alone 30. Glad I only bought a couple.

There's no OP formation, just one that best suits your play style.

>14 OTW SBCs and this is the best I got
Seething is an understatement. He better be 90 rated by the end of the month.

thanks lad i hadn't thought of him 2bh

I've been doing a 523 recently that works wonder, playing the three upfront very close to each others.

He's guaranteed to get a SIF on wednesday son Batshuayi isn't a bad pull

monks accent has completely changed

how do people with full icon teams feel when they lose? must be one of the strongest feelings of buyer's remorse one can have. to spend £3000 on virtual players only to get pasted by some shitcunts leroy sane

What's a good formation and tactics for squad battles?

>the greatest team ever assembled gets bopped by some 12 year old bossing up with in-form Bakambu

in addendum to this

>get to div 2
>every team has at least 3-4 icons
>decide to play daily knockout instead
>first team i play is full icon +ronaldo and messi

i don't think this semen slurping game is for me anymore

the only actually fun part of this game is pro clubs with mates 2bh

don't know why i continue to put myself through ultimate team

the idea of what fifa and ultimate team could be is very attractive, but when you play the game you realise it's just shit

how do i even improve this team?

>retarded red for one of my sttrikers
>other gets injured
Literally shaking.

Fahrmann is mad decent, your defense is pretty weird otherwise. Try Alaba, Bailly, and Valencia maybe?

No loss glitch, my man.

I'm starting from scratch with FUT, is my best chance of competing with people at this stage just to get a cheap meta team?