I'm an American Atheist Jew born and raised on Long Island and now residing in Florida. What do you want to know?

I'm an American Atheist Jew born and raised on Long Island and now residing in Florida. What do you want to know?

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

why do people mutilate their penises. Is it the fault of the jews?

how did your parents react when u left your religion?

What do you invest in? Super honest, I don't know where to put my cash these days

If I'm not mistaken, it's actually the fault of the guy who invented John Kellogg, the guy who invented Corn Flakes. I don't know the entire story, but I'm pretty sure he's the one who normalized it in American culture.

Could you be anymore of a stereotype?

Why do you still call yourself a "Jew" if you are an atheist?

To stop masterbation. That’s also why cornflakes exist

Jews don't really "leave the religion", they just kinda stop participating in it. My family was never overly religious to begin with, and we only attended Synagogue for certain high holidays and social events. My dad's pretty much an outright atheist at this point, and my mom is neutral, so neither one had any issue with me being an atheist. My grandparents were a little harder in that regard, but Jewish culture values making your own choices, and since roughly half of Jews are non-religious, it's not really a big thing.

Man, don't ask me. Contrary to stereotype, not all Jews are good with money, just the ones who take an interest in finance. I'm not drowning in debt or anything, but that's the best I can say about my financial situation.

because jewish is an ethnicity as well, silly

Hey, can't choose where I was born. Though I definitely could be more of a stereotype. My family is fully westernized, so it's not like we were goofy hassidic people with the top hats and payot.

"Jew" goes beyond religion, it's also an ethnic and cultural heritage. My ethnic background is 100% Ashkenazi, and my cultural upbringing, while firmly American, was steeped in Jewish cultural as well. In that regard, I can't stop being Jewish anymore than somebody could stop being Irish or Italian.

why haven't you gassed yourself yet, cunt?

Got some stuff to live for still, I'm sorry to say.

Will China take over the world as the trend shows?

Probably. I feel at this point all they have to do is bide their time until Western civilization eats it (which seems to be what they're doing).

>My ethnic background is 100% Ashkenazi
are you a genius

Not by any definition, though 15 year old me probably wanted to think so. My intelligence is above average, for sure, but not drastically above average.

Is there a plot to destroy western civilization?

If there is, I wasn't invited to the meeting.

You can probably install Atheist and Jew at the same time, but American conflicts with both of them.

Not by any metric that matters.

Why Boris Jelzin drank so much in the late 90'?

Attached: 2e69a953e5680ae2501e393879d92212_0.jpg (405x483, 16K)

Maybe youre too young for that but in case ask your elderly. Do jews see the chinese as their fiercest competitors when it comes to trade? I think you found a worthy rival with the chinese merchant. What can jews do to gain/keep the upperhand as the worlds greatest merchants?

Attached: gettyimages-958889500-612x612.jpg (612x407, 26K)

Contrary to what many want to believe, Jews aren't monolithic. There's a lot of Jews in high places, but Jews as a whole are just average people. In that capacity, I don't personally know anybody involved in international trade to any extent where they'd have much to comment on that, Jewish or otherwise.

Fuck off, Shlomo.
We can smell the hasbara from a continent away.

Attached: holohoax.jpg (426x587, 28K)

Sorry conspiracy-friend, I'm just a regular guy who's bored at work. No hasbara at work here.

Atheist Jew... are you retarded?

Why would I be?

Why did you it?

Attached: Epstein_Is_Out_There.jpg (591x453, 61K)

Just couldn't help myself. You know how we are.

Bump

Seriously, Israel needs more diversity. Do you agree?

Attached: FB_IMG_15487517802068563.jpg (1427x1933, 587K)

I don't necessarily think any country "needs" diversity.

And to be clear, I'm not the sort of Jew that has blind allegiance to Israel. To me, Israel is just some country thousands of miles away that I've never set foot in. It may dominantly consist of Jewish people, but my feelings toward it don't differ from my feelings toward any other country.

But Israel is a part of the 1st world, yet it's one of the most ethnocentric countries with a monocultural society. It needs diversity just like West Europe, more muslims, africans and arabs in general.

Open borders for Israel

Attached: images (3).jpg (230x219, 13K)

Amercans: Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior
Atheists: Jesus was probably a philosopher, but we can't into philosophy
Jews: Jesus is a false prophet, even though he didn't teach anything at variance with the Old Testament
To Americans, Israel is where the stories in our holy book happened, at the end of which, the Jews rejected Jesus and the Temple and Jerusalem were consequently destroyed.

American =/= Christian

There was ample opportunity to make America an officially Christian nation, and in 250ish years of history, it was never done. Believe what you want, but somebody's status as an American is dependent on their opinions of Jesus.

isn't dependent*

Why are you a communist?

Attached: 87C2CD04-0FEF-410B-AEE6-979ADA73C235.jpg (630x1200, 59K)

I'm 100% certain that I'm not a communist.

Why Jews are making anti-white propaganda and how to stop them ?

Attached: 13-37-51-1571935056404.png (1740x595, 725K)

Why you are not dead yet?

Attached: dead-jew.jpg (225x225, 9K)

No idea. I'm not too fond of anti-white propaganda. I don't like things that implicate entire groups of people in the actions of a few, regardless of which group.

Jesus,OP, you got EVERYTHING wrong. Sure don't want to be you.

Attached: OH.SHIT.DAMNIT.ETC.gif (256x175, 1.44M)

No one's killed me yet.

The goal of the First Amendment was to prevent Massachusetts puritanism from establishing itself as the official religion. So what Massachusetts puritanism did was call itself secular humanism. You sound like a secular humanist.

I dunno, I've got a pretty good life.

Doesn't pedobear want to fug Anne Frank in exchange for not ratting her out to the nazis though?

I wouldn't identify as one. I try to operate on a philosophy of "don't be a prick", and it's worked just fine for me so far.