East coast reporting in. There seems to be some military activity going on, convoy just went by. This is near a base...

East coast reporting in. There seems to be some military activity going on, convoy just went by. This is near a base, so it could just be training, but something feels eerie. Anyone else notice anything off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australia reporting in. Car just drove down my street, but it could be just because it's a street...just didn't feel right though. Anyone else see anything suspicious?

Kazakhstan plans to invade USA and Australia, run if you want to live

Norway here, I think I heard a plane pass overhead a while ago.

There was a giant rainbow. 410/443 here.

I too have a strange feeling, I'm not sure it has anything to do with this, though.

Chicago reporting in. Shots fired in the alley behind my house. Everything normal.

DC here, fighter jets have been going over for at least a few months now.

thanks for the heads up Kazak bro

Canada here.

The Hercules Sky Whale that's usually flying around Trenton was flying near my city

Britbong here, a cloud just went past, will keep you updated

Give me your qt athletes first, okay?

Just heard a dog bark m8. You know what animals are like they can sense danger. Something isnt right

New Yorker here. Streets filled with niggers, spics, asians and muzzies. Ordinary day tbqh

Recounted my mountain jew shekels before going to bed, 0.10 shekels are missing, I'm deeply concerned about it and I guess it means WW3 is about to begin.
Also help me find my missing shekels or just donate a few (you) to make up for it.

The end is near.

California Los Angeles here, there is no sign of intelligent life. Seems normal to me.

So Cal reporting.

Sky is unusually deep blue today. Will keep u posted.

South Florida here, some Cubans just walked by saying something in Spanish

I don't know what they're plotting but I don't like it

that's a really great picture. got any more like it?

Monterey xalifornia here. I'm on the presidio army base and no one has said shit.

It's drill weekend for the national guard you dummies

Appalachian mountains here.
just saw an alien craft abduct cletus my moonshine dealer

I saw two whole rainbows down by Locust Point
If you're nearby Baltimore they've been moving lots of props for whatever movie is filming in town, couple Humvee mock-ups

New Jersey reporting in

I live right between a Navy missle base and a giant combined USAF-Army-Navy base which takes up about 10% of the states surface area. Bunch of KC-10's, F-22's and the like floating around. Par for the course in this neck of the woods, but I'll keep you updated.

> If no one on here knew, NJ has the largest proportional land area used by the military of any state in the nation. When you combine Joint Base McGuire-Fort Dix-Lakehurst with Earle Naval Weapons Station, Piccatiny Arsenal and the mothballed Fort Mommouth, as well as the bomb ranges in the Pine Barrens about 15% of our state is reserved for military use.

pacific northwest here.

mail was a little late today.

I really really like this thread. Mods pls keep.

I NEED MORE IMAGES LIKE THIS IMAGE

No way, you saw military vehicles outside of a base? This must be it boys, never before have military grade vehicles been driven outside of the base except in emergencies.

I keep getting DNS error. My activity are painfully recorded.

Those damn ayylmaos always taking our best and brightest.

Guys Athenian over here, some Persian ships just passed Marathon. Now I have been activated and waiting along with the Plataeans until our useless officers elect a general.

>army base

it's a fucking school

How hard is it for someone to become a mountain Jew?

Northern Virginia here. Reporting an increase in pokemon activity in my quadrant.

FIGHTER JETS OVER EASTERN VIRGINIA

I had a strange feeling, then I went to the bathroom and had the blackest of black poops. Like seriously black poops, the most black poops I have ever had. Is this an omen, am I going to die?

Wisconsin reporting in. It's supposed to storm tomorrow morning.

It's the FEMA rescue crew going to save all the poor souls that got trapped when your mom tripped. Good news is we'll have a new national attraction when they roll her out of The Grander Canyon.

How come all your women are completely psycho?

STOP BELIEVING IN JEW LIES

NIGGERS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS BUT KHAZAKSTAN IS WHERE RUSSIA KEEPS THE NUCLEAR MISSILES

DONT BELIEVE THE LIES STAY STRONG THIS IS IT I'M OUT

Its because you drank pepto bismol when your tummy hurt the other day.

Bogotá, Colombia
A man cross running the street

>HABBENING

California here, mine was too

Alabama reporting in. An owl just hooed. Happening confirmed.

>Canada here

Drunk Indian just walked by me and DIDN'T ask for a smoke, something feels off.

Australia here, I just saw some abo cunt high on ice smash a McDonalds window and then get curb stomped by our racist police. Something seems off, who let him of the reserve. Eerie.

Perth reporting

Just saw a person, clearly something is wrong, there is no way a person would actually go out of their way to reach such an isolated place, will keep you updated.

I live in the Pocono's by that Gulen fuck. Lots of weird air traffic. From Blackhawks this morn and afternoon and some bizzare shit that I put in the pic. Also E6 Mercury TACAMO has been in the air for 22hrs.

Boston reporting in. Just saw some mick lynching a spic while niggers cheered on. Something is whack here.

Any military man that has access to a jet must bomb the mansions of the rothshilds and other banker jews. You have to kill them all before their machinations are complete and they kill everything.

When are there not jets flying over here.
>This just in LARGE NAVAL FLEET ANCHORS IN NORFOLK

Usually means intestinal bleeding. Ulcers or cancer bleeding. Go get checked asap.

Cambridge here
Just the usual tools

>near trenton

napanee or kingston, friend?

t. kingstonian

>when are there not fighter jets

Went right over your head huh?

Washingtonian reporting, highway was a complete stop, don't think it's related to traffic.

Canadian reporting in. The alpha squad our our Eskimo Elites just drove by in a convoy. They had polar bears with them. I don't know what the fuck is going on but PBs are considered heavy tactical weapons. The army wouldnt use them in any normal military exercises.

Fellow east coast here. The light outside my house is on. It's attached to my house, so maybe it's because I turned it on, but something just feels eerie. Anybody else notice anything off?

Florida here, the moon is out and my cat is staring at the wall.

I'm ready.

I got the joke bud don't worry.

Reporting in. Just saw a dindu obeying the speed limit and not getting pursued by police. Something is going amuck. Contacting the Hardly Boys, I'll keep ya posted.

>The Fog

What a shitty movie.

Just saw a group of lads capturing some pokemon at 3am, outside of my house.

Think this is an elaborate plan to keep them awake and fit, beware guys.

Mass user here,
Nobody seems to know how to drive here
Will update regularly

Wales here. My pet sheep stood up and went back to sleep on his other side. It might be because Bryn's a sheep and that's what sheep do.

Same Cambridge bro here. Spotted Asians playing Pokemon go in the yard. What does that mean ?

Tennessee reporting in, the possum that usually eats my cat food hasn't come by today

possums only live for 1-2 years =(.

Loud noises heard east of my position by the coastline of Tarragona. Lights are literally going up in the sky and exploding into colour, shimmering round shapes that slowly fade into nothingness. Stay safe, everyone.

God bless you.

Severn here, I saw it.

Update

Person was actually my shadow.

Seattle here. Some people in my apartment are playing rock music and I can hear it through the walls. This wasn't happening 2 hours ago.
Will give updates.

In fact when I stood and faced the rainbow I realized when I was looking at the very top of it Fort Meade/NSA was exactly behind me 180°.

What does it mean?

Very south of England here.
The sky seems awfully dark
I'll make sure to keep you up to date

I just received a call from the Papa, turns out it was just fireworks.

Anyone knows what those are? Sounds Jewish to me. Careful.

San Diego checking in. Went to the grocery store today, didn't see one white person. Saw about 30 beaners though. over and out.

Brazil here.
Everything is perfectly normal.
I'll keep you guys up to date.

>Kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

Im by Ft. Bragg, helicopters are flying around like wasps and we just had this nasty thunderstorm.

that is odd. normally the micks are lynching the blacks while the spics cheer on.

Quebec reporting in, just went to the corner store and they were out of Pepsi.........

That's it guys, it's all over

Masshole here. Blackhawks and Chinooks are common in the sky and convoys on the highway, haven't seen much of either lately.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

catalan nigger doesn't know what fireworks are