Why didn't you join the military Sup Forums?

why didn't you join the military Sup Forums?

Attached: jw 2.jpg (1920x1200, 837K)

tried, bad knees.

I did. Wouldn't recommend it.

Been there, done that.
Dont.

I hold issue with fighting other men's battles.

I dont like being yelled at and told what to do

I got kicked out after 4years and some change.

I wanted to join but after a long consideration i refused. I don't love my country that much to defend it honestly. I value my life more than businesses of politicians.

This. Military sucks, if you're thinking of going for benefits it's hardly worth it, especially if conflict breaks out. War is terrible.

>I'm a pussy

I tried.
They said no.
Asthma.
Even though I scored 35 on my ACT, can run 5 miles without stopping, can do 50 pull ups. Not good enough apparently.
Oh well, I make a really good living and basically dont have to do shit so I'm glad I didnt.

I didn't. I got conscripted.

this

I'm diabetic

nationality?

I did. Air Force 6 years. Was great.

>i'm a soulless sheep

Tried to become pilot, they rejected me because of hay fever.

Epilepsy & Arthritis

john wayne was a nazi

Yes.

Danish

not a gay, or a welfare queen

Attached: amerimutts.png (960x540, 773K)

I did medical retired now LOL

Well OP, all of my friends who graduated and enlisted before me said all of this. I listened

I did, served in the US Army

In my country you have to serve but they're pretty lax. I couldn't think of anyway to get out so I shit myself in front of the recruiter and put my hand in it. I think I'm normally awkward too so that tied the scene together for this poor fucking recruiter
I spent my two free years not doing anything of importance

Belgiumfag here

I used to have an interest in the military when I was younger. The older I became the less I wanted to put myself on the line for my fellow man. There is no patriotism whatsoever.

Operation: Human Shield is not just a South Park joke

cuz fuck zionism

bone spurs

honestly don't wanna die for a oil company

Attached: IMG_20190714_004505_614.jpg (640x620, 26K)

Joined the army at 17, got sent to Iraq 3 months after I turned 18, 3rd week there watched my only close friend I’ve made in the unit get fucking domed by a pop shot right in front of me. Other than a few of those deployment experiences I honestly love the military, I finished a whole bachelors degree in about 3 years, didn’t pay a dime.

Commissioned as an officer shortly after now at 25 years old I just travel around Europe with a colonel as his (bitch)secretary. Legit all I do is add meetings and shit to his calendar and get him coffee and travel with him. I always get my own hotel room and he just lets me fuck off when he doesn’t need me. This past week I’ve been in Norway, getting drunk and fucking Norwegian chicks, and I don’t pay for shit, you tax payers pay me to ;)

Attached: 1108DE92-475D-467B-8018-62350CE3062F.jpg (720x720, 135K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: sun vs marines.png (959x433, 100K)

Not not time not my war

Attached: sweetChinMusic.jpg (2048x1465, 975K)