Ballon d'Or

If one of these two win the next Ballon d'Or it's fucking bullshit.

the last 2-3 times you could always argue the other way like "he won this title" but this time, they DO NOT, deserve it. There's alot of better players then them:

Aguero, Lukaku, Cavani just for 3 examples.

>Aguero
not even man city's best player this season
should be sterling or KdB
>lukaku
lol
>cavani
if he performs well in the cl it could be possible

>Lukaka

implying they're worse then ronaldo and messi?

fine shit examples for winners but they are better then those two

no way
Messi/Ronaldo has to lose two legs first for those 3 to become better than them

In what ways?

If Real just took out Ronaldo they might had won the leauge.

Messi is good at passing nowadays

Messi has been the best player this season though, don’t try and lump him in with that fraud

>If Real just took out Ronaldo they might had won the league
Yes, yes. Let's all just blame Ronaldo when most of them are playing like shit and Zidane is retarded

>aguero
le choke man
>lukawho
>cavani
can't even win a league match without nerman. If anything, nerman should get it if they get into cl finals.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT AMERICAN FOOTBALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Ronaldo, Carvajal, Benzema

If real just switched those 3 it would be a very diffrent season.

Messi isn't playing badly at all, he just disappears in big games which is nothing new. He's already the clear favorite to win the next balloon door since le Tsuuu man has been complete garbage this season but Nerman and De Bruyne have a good shot at it if they win the CL or the World Cup. If Tsu/Nerman/De Bruyne don't win the CL or the WC it'll be going to Messi tho, like it or not.

>Aguero, Lukaku, Cavani just for 3 examples.
Shit, All of them.
There is only one player chasing Messi and Ronaldo. It's Neymar.

dude, i'm a Cavani fanboy cuz he's from my city but i must admit he's a statpad tap-in merchant
he's clearly better than Ronaldo, because they deal in the same business, tapping-in and headers, and Ronaldo has been just horrible this season
but Messi is a complete playmaker and he's playing fairly well
what is a joke about the last decade is that CR7 has 5 of those just tapping-in statpadding, he's a marketingbabby

my prediction is that they're gonna give it to Neymar, screencap this
marketing needs to keep going, and he's the natural replacement for a CR7 that got old and useless

Messi has already done enough to secure it this year, until he's finished like what Ronaldo is now, it will stay with him.

you can safely ignore the fraud on the left, he's not winning shit

t. doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about

Have you even fucking watched La Liga this season?

Messi is the top scorer and has the most assists and has basically carried Barca, who are unbeaten in the league and pretty much have the Copa in the bag. Even if they won't win the CL,which they probably will, he deserves it 100% this year. Only other player so far who may deserve it is KdB

Barcelona 100% lose in Valencia

No way should Agüero win the Ballon D'Or this year, and I'm a Cityfag

>basically carried Barca
this, he also carried ARG

Messi is the best player of the year hands down.
I'll put KDB and Neymar with him in the top 3, Dolando is far from there

as long as they're on the pitch they will win it. this year is messi's year, barring a special world cup performance by anyone else.

The FIFA world cup will decide the ballon d'or.
Ronaldo must win the CL and perform well with Portugal
Messi is the favourite now but Mbappé or Neymar could beat him if PSG get at least in semis and France/Brazil win the tournament.

so what happens when Germany wins the WC with a mediocre team on paper, as they always do?

Then it goes to messi or whoever gets farthest in CL and WC

I secretly wants Uruguay to win it so Cavani cucks everybody and wins it.

uh, >we will be the ones to bring the trophy home this year, bro

Nerman isn't a choker on the international level like Tsu or Messhit so as long as nobody goes out of their way to break his fucking back >we got this shit covered

Not so fast BatmanLoko...

Stop jinxing us m8

dude, fucking Mesut Ozil won a WC
Germany just goes over 9000 power level even with mediocre players on the WC
let's hope you don't get 7-1 again

>LUKAKU

kek Messi will win the next 5 years if nobody steeps up

>a team that failed to win against a tsuless portugal (which couldn't win a single game before that one) taking Nerman & friends out of the WC
not gonna like frog, you're a funny lad

*lie
don't be an insecure little pussy
uh, Ozil is a pretty good player so I don't know what you're on about. Besides that their players have more tactical awareness and they're more disciplined than ours but I don't think they'll be getting past the semi-finals at all

Depends on CL but I think DeBruyne, Aguero, Cavani and Nerman could all get it, maybe even Lewa. I'd unironically give it to Kante but FIFA is racist and can't market a black manlet bighead.

>Aguero, Lukaku, Cavani

>Lukaku

De Bruyne has got more chance of taking a shit in the Queens handbag than he does of winning the wc.

Mbappé > Gignac
Evra is finally gone
Rabiot is getting better at DM
Fekir > Payet
Lemar > Sissoko

Euro squad was a meme team , now shit is serious

Winning both La Liga and Cipa del Rey, the only way Messi is not bagging another ballon d'or is any of the following happening

>PSG wins CL: Neymar
>Brazil wins WC: Neymar
>Madrid wins CL: Ronaldo
>Portugal wins WC: Ronaldo
>City wins CL AND Belgium wins WC: KDB

Ozil made a 8-0 into a 7-1. I like him.

Screencapped this potential gold.
You'll probably underperform and get knocked out by Belgium

That of course considering Argentina not winning WC, which automaticaly hands him the award. He doesnt even need to play.

not even Madrid winning CL can give Ronaldo a new Ballon, unless he scores a hattrick in the final, he's been just horrible lately

>Lukaku
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

well Penaldo won a UEFA cup without playing and got him an award, so that's pretty obvious

>Performance matters in a marketing award
Madrid didn't even win any titles in 2013 and Ronaldo got the title

you got me, i'm so silly, Penaldo can still win a Ballon d'Or without scoring a single goal more or giving a single assist until the end of the season

I wouldn't be so sure. Most of the traditional WC teams aren't what they used to be, the exception being probably Germanystan. France has a stacked team on paper but I'll only consider them a threat when they win something because they're full of chokers or yet unproven talents. Argentina has world class attackers that become braindead when they're playing for their country and both their defence and midfield are average at best. Brasil is the most balanced South American team but our players aren't as talented as they used to be. Everyone else is more or less on the same level so I think Belgium could go far if they're lucky and if De Bruyne can keep his form until then.

That's stupid, even at 30 he's still a cut above the rest. He's the reason why Barcelona are still unbeaten in the league and in their way to a golden trophy. Top scorer (and will likely win the golden boot again because he still has more games to play than the PL contenders), most assists, and involved in more goals than any player this season.

It will be Neymar or Messi 100%. They are both leagues above the rest

Messi is playing better than all three. What the fuck are tou talkong about?

>lukaku

Kane?

>Aguero, Lukaku, Cavani
Lol

the only way this is possible would be if spurs win the CL and england at least make the semi's at the WC, he would also have to end as the golden boot winner in either of those competitions.

so no.

>Lukaku

>Messi shouldn't win it
>here's 7 players clearly worse than Messi than should, no I can't pick one, but they should win!

>not marcelo
>not ramos
>not varane
>not isco
>not kovacic
>not zidane for buying literaly who's to replace moratta and james

who's actually been playing well? modric and kroos? navas? literally everyone else has been awful and madrid are getting sodomized for it

>Lukaku
Holy fuck, this is bait.

It's not about how good they are, it's about how good they perform.

messi still deserves it. the plays that he makes are unreal. ronaldo though, ehhhhh

>Aguero
lmao LMAO

messi is literally the best player this year and has been the best player to set foot on grass since 2008

>french
>enjoys cucking
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y