I'm high and bored. I want to read some werid shit. Give me your incest stories

I'm high and bored. I want to read some werid shit. Give me your incest stories

Attached: comment_k3D6rHAgULhCFiO4z6tH0VbAsj3x354u,w400.jpg (400x390, 20K)

this one time i showed my cousin my dick. i was 11 she was 8. she touched it. i still think about that over 20 years later.

Not so werid

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-231739_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 548K)

also high and bored here, any ideas on what munchies to get at the store? or any good things to do on the computer? im so sick of playing video games i wanna rip my eyes out but there's literally nothing else to do in life. so depressed.

My cousin once got brain damage and started calling themself “Bitch Pooted”

steal movies off the internet

does she still refer to herself as such?

Yeah, it’s just a normal thing now

this shit was hilarious

Dunt know Sup Forumsro if you want to talk im here. So how was your day

I say get yourself some coffie and some Pistachios and watch a good old movie like Big Lebowski or something like that :)

Attached: 1518670313492.jpg (702x702, 239K)

Try educate yourself, on anything, find something you're interested in and try always have a video or podcast or at least audio from the video playing whilst you go about the rest of your evening of vidya if you want to just occupy everything else except your ears

OP here i see that this thread became weed smokers thread. Im proud of you Sup Forumsoys

its been kinda trash but i can't complain i guess its my fault in the end, just skipped classes cause i was too slow to get up and didnt wanna show up late. whenever i have like relatively easy social situations to attend, such as a college class, i end up feeling really anxious before going and sometimes don't go. then i feel like a piece of shit after.

how wuz your day

i think i needa start drinking coffee more, i never do but i hear its helpful to pep up in the morning and i always am so slow getting up it ruins the rest of my day

i'm almost too educated, i feel like ive watched every youtube tutorial ive ever cared about. it's more that i don't know what to do with myself now, i'm afraid of working but know i have to. it's hard to find work where i live so i wanna find a job in a city but i need internships and they're all shit and not related to what i wanna do.

Good i finished my favourite game, baked Brownie and do some other shit. If you have discord we can talk sometimes. I think you need to finde way in your life, im after Deep depression and suicide attemp so i know how it is to feel like this. First of all you should meet psychiatrist, then psycho. After that like guys said upper you should try things to get the hobby

You needa stop complaining and realize nothing gets handed to you. You sound like apt of people i know, they piss me tf off because fhey expect the word to be a perfect place, with a smooth road for them. Put them back twenty years and i bet theyd be grateful for today. Lifes not that bad, put your head down and grind until you make something of yourself.

ehh im not very talkative. ive seen a psych before but ended up lying to them like i do with everyone. i prefer to just keep to myself when it comes to relying on advice i dont trust anyone with that. i agree w/ the hobby, i make music and should actually try to perform i can just be slow with my decisions which is my downfall a lot of time

yeh i mean thats why im tryin to go to college + find some form of employment that's reliable past restaurant work which im so sick of. ive gone through some tough shit but i agree i need to step it up and take more action which is something im not used to. i hate myself for it which is probly part of the problem just a dumb cycle.

what game did you play?

Hahaha have you tried chocotacos? They're really good

no i haven't, that sounds good though

Yeah my first proper experience with pussy was my older cousin

Enter the Gungeon i've finally get 100% in everithing

get popcorn and chips then mix them together and watch a movie

also a gatorade and ~20 alcohol drink mix together