Is he officially out of the GOAT discussion...

Is he officially out of the GOAT discussion? Sorry you just can't be in that discussion when you get beat by a backup QB in the super bowl.

No. Entire discussion explaining why you're a retard if you just check the active topics.
/thread

Of course. He sucks

>threading your own post
S E E T H I N G

That loss was bad, not entirely his fault - but still bad. But regardless, he still won 5 and will likely be in contention next year too, so.

Fuck Brady is all I gotta say desu

by you? yes. HoF steady saw your post, he's out.

BUTT BLASTED ARGIE, AT IT AGAIN!!

Didn't know Brady played or coached defense

kek, what's it like not knowing anything about a sport that you watch? :^)

>505 yards and 3 TDs
>Bad performance

I threaded my own posts because only an autistic dumbshit would continue this discussion in a separate thread when one already exists discussing the exact same thing.

But I guess we know who we're dealing with now.

nah, he's still the goat. Not his fault his defense played like a sieve

>le dink and dunk until refball man
lol ok satan

>B-BRADY DOESNT PLAY D! REEEEEE

And its always Defence that wins him owls. Hes a defence babby. He gets blown out when his defence is absolutly steller

Didn't he he set a record by throwing for over 500 yards and score 3 touchdowns?

he did, but he's tom brady so it actually means he's now the worst to ever play the sport.

>Throw for 500 yards.
>cant finish in redzone

not entirely his fault? are you serious? he had one of the great games in history

I never said he didn't. In fact that post literally says it wasn't entirely his fault, implying someone else has blame too. Ya know, his D?

>only 3 TD on 500 yards
He did have some blame in the loss but it wasnt entirly his fault

>Tom Brady gets all the credit when the win
>it's "not entirely his fault" when they lose
Your bias is showing, guys. Plus I'd be wary of the 500 yds considering the majority of it was Gronk Spamming, and Amendola racking up yards after a catch, rather than Brady throwing legit dragons with great accuracy.

He's won 5 Owls, that puts him firmly in GOAT QB status except to haters. It isn't Brady's fault that the Pats' defense has been lackluster all season.

>argie
La creatura

>Puts up 33 and loses
>Somehow his fault
Autism in full force.

Guys could you please not make threads about Brady right now. I'm still shaking thinking of the loss and can't deal with it right now. I can't let my boss see me crying.

cheaters don't get to be the GOAT

is there anything more pathetic than modern negroes using Malcolm X's face?

>throws his first superbowl under 60% completion since 2001
>not to blame
Pats defence force out in full seeth. Not hard to put up 500 yards when Amendola and Gronk do all the work

Dying for the right cause is the most human thing we can do

Micheal Jordan would have never made that fumble.

It's Brady's own fault. He should have retired while he was ahead last year.

Instead he kept pushing for more glory and now unless he manages an unlikely comeback in the year or so he has left, he'll be known as the washed up guy who went out with a whimper of failure.

Against an Iggles defense that was touted as one of the league's finest and without their #1 WR(Cooks) for majority of the game. Gostkowski left 4 points on the field that significantly affected the momentum of the game. The Patriots defense looks historically bad and stupid at the same time(no snaps for Butler). O-line cripples under pressure in the most crucial point of the entire game. But right, somehow Brady was bad because the running game was essentially non-existent in the second half and the defense couldn't stop letting the Eagles into the endzone. Brady was not the issue, Belichick's insistence on benching Butler and Cooks being headhunted out of the game was.

>Quarterbacks beat each other in the Super Bowl
stop this shit

>misses on 2 early red zone and settles for 1 field goal
>Fumbles on the last drive
>But he had lots of yards!

Literally Cam Newton tier Quarterbacking. If he cant play against top defences, he cant be considered the GOAT

Yes.

The Brady meme is dead - this is the best timeline

I love it. Eagles tears through NE defense, and it’s the Pats defense that sucks. Pats do the same to eagles defense, and Brady gets all of the credit for being awesome!

This

Tom Brady* and the entire patriots organization cheat hard and only sometimes get caught.

Also this. They're never on the field at the same time, the whole QB vs. QB thing is retarded

this
Patsniggers are so pretentious, holy fuck
also Brady's yards mean jack fucking shit when Foles got into the endzone more than him

Brady has a bad history with backup quarterbacks

Agree, also you have lost three super bowls and two of your wins came off of cheating. Brady is now dog shit.

>It's Brady's fault Ryan Allen muffs a hold on an easy FG attempt
>It's Brady's fault his o-line crumbled at the worst possible time
>It's Brady's fault he lost his top WR early in the game due to headhunting
>It's Brady's fault his defense made no plays in crucial moments and could not get off the field if their lives depended on it
What world are you living in? Did we watch the same game? You're delusional as fuck. When your offense puts up 33 and still loses, you have to look at the defense and at least in this particular instance, the special teams, both which executed very poorly when they needed to. This is no debate, these are facts.

>Beat by a backup QB
>Cannot catch a ball
>This is the league MVP

They're aware that Foles is white, right?

>i can cherry pick certain plays
>its the defences fault brady throws behind gronk at at the endzone
>its the defences fault brady over throws wide open Gronk
>but muh Eagles D is so good

A lot of Bradys passing yards were YAC that he threw into coverage and his receivers were able to bulldoze by.

>When your offense puts up 33 and still loses, you have to look at the defense

So by this own statement, Brees is better than Brady, as the Saints routinely put up 30+ points and still lose. Its almost like if you get lots of Yards but dont convert on most of them, it doesnt matter.

>when Brady loses, the team crumbled around him
>when anybody else loses, they were just a bad QB that couldn't stand up to the GOAT
Interesting

Foles had 4 TD's

He set the record of throwing over 500 yards, 3TDs and NOT winning the superbowl. That's the record he set.