I unironically really liked the last three episodes, they finally manage to get the right tone...

I unironically really liked the last three episodes, they finally manage to get the right tone, lowering the relationship bullshits and drama, finally reaching a good balance of wacky bizarre events and time traveling adventure. Honestly better than the Flash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQJ3qppUUsY#t=1m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it knows how shit and cheesy it is and just runs with it, it's watchable if you know what you're in for.

that's the problem with flash and arrow, they're complete trash but think they're good.

They lost me at the slavery episode, when Jax thought he could easily pass as a slave because he's been black all his life. In the new millenium. And then he got captured and realized slavery was bad.

How can people watch this garbage but still ignore Agents of KINO?

kys

GOAT season finale of all the CW DC shows so far.

S2 was so much better because they started having fun with the setting rather than just moping around. Fuck the Hawkpeople drama we have to save Star Wars.

Wait how is black sparrow even alive? She's dead in Arrow right now, at least for the moment, I guess? As far as I've seen anyway. Wtf.

you memeing on me? did it really improve?

Yes, it was pretty good. I think writers took a lot of ideas from Doctor Who by the way, like the big cliffhanger of the season (LA 2017 with dinosaurs roaming freely), it's like they finally got the idea that capeshows should be about absurdity and fun cheesy stuff and not grimey drama, that works with street level heroes, not with actual superheroes.

This is objectively better than Agents of Shit. Fuck, even Supergirl is better

She was resurrected with the lazarus pit.

Okay I guess. Seems lazy but it's fine.

>This is objectively better than Agents of Shit. Fuck, even Supergirl is better
>Supergirl is better

if you're going to shit on agents of shield for what it is that's fine, but you can't go saying things like that

Without Snart, does any of it really matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=bQJ3qppUUsY#t=1m10s

K I N O
I N O
N O
O

Yeah I tried to watch it after Snart died but it was just boring and there was no point.

I miss his hammy overacting.

Quality quads my man
>hammy over underacting
Rip

This show is the worst shit ever made.

its literally just a mix of capeshit and dr. who, with generally awful results. I don't know how I've sat through so many seasons of it.